Snooze NSW, Coffs Harbour

Snooze NSW, Coffs Harbour

coffs harbour

coffs harbourcoffs harbour

excellent service in Coffs Harbour store

Shopping for a new bed made easy when I entered Snooze.
    Paula from Snooze was a delight. No hard sell, just honest information.
    I left the store to think of my options as I had shopped around and went back to where the service was the best.....
    To Paula at Snooze Coffs Harbour.
    Thank you.

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Coffs Harbour. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Paula in-store and will be sure to pass on your feedback. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

No more back or neck pain

Thank you Paula in Coffs Harbour and Greg we love our Madison Empire Bed after buying a bed that was not so great we are very happy with our new bed . Great service very friendly. Caroline and Livio

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Caroline. We're pleased to hear you love your new Madison Empire Bed and will pass your feedback along to Paula, Greg and the Coffs Harbour team. Regards, Snooze

Hetha

HethaCoffs Harbour

Lovely staff!

Just wanted to say a big Thank you to the team at Snooze Coffs Harbour! Especially Paula for helping myself and my dad find a mattress, she was incredibly kind, patient and helpful! Also to Adam who was super helpful when it came to us picking up the mattress from the warehouse, he did everything he could to make sure our mattress would be safe and dry for our trip home. Thanks a lot guys!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Coffs Harbour compares to other Furniture Shops

Lyn Martin

Lyn MartinCoffs Harbour

Snooze Coffs Harbour

I was in the market for a new mattress my first call was Snooze Coffs Harbour. The salesperson that served me was Greg I didn’t feel any pressure and was assisted by Greg to complete the Sleep profile report. I felt this was of great benefit. Tottaly satisfied with the information that was provided to me I made the decision to purchase a mattress from Snooze and not to look further. Would definitely recommend Snooze and was certainly impressed by Greg the salesperson who did not pressure me at any time regarding a purchase but offered valuable assistance.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Lyn, thanks for your great review. We will be sure to pass your thanks on to Greg and the Coffs Harbour team. Regards, Snooze.

These guys know their stuff!

Visited a Snooze store on the back of visiting other retailers and was blown away by how detailed and professional Snooze was.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for the review Anthony. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at Coffs Harbour.

Great service - Coffs Harbour Store

Sarah offered great friendly service that wasn't pushy. She had good product knowledge and the store had a good range of products.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Beachy, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our Coffs Harbour Store. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Sarah and the team.

Regards, Snooze