Snooze NSW, Prospect

Snooze NSW, Prospect (page 2 of 3)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Fantastic! highly recommended and fantastic service

We purchased our mattress in the prospect store and were served by Michael and cannot thank him enough. He has fantastic customer service and was not pushy at all, stuck to our budget and showed us a few options and never tried to upsell the more expensive option. Extremely happy and would definitely recommend shopping there.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah, thanks for sharing the details of your fantastic experience at Snooze Prospect. We'll be sure to pass your feedback to Michael and the team! Regards, Snooze.

Bedroom

I store purchase,very please with Annie and store manger excellent service

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Net, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the service from our Prospect store! We’ll make sure your kind words get passed onto Annie and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Great customer service, quality products.

Great value with the free mattress on selected children's beds. Excellent customer service from Amnie at the Prospect Snooze store.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi SJM, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Snooze Prospect. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Amnie and the team! Regards, Snooze.

Find out how Snooze NSW, Prospect compares to other Furniture Shops

Outstanding service and was treated with respect and courtesy.

I purchased a double mattress today and Annie who served me was very polite, very professional and very knowledgeable. All my inquiries exceeded my expectations and I was shown and tried out different mattresses till I selected the one that was best suited for me with the help of Annie.

SnoozeSnooze

Hey Gary! So glad to hear your experience with Annie was wonderful! We'll make sure to pass it along to the team at Prospect! Regards, Snooze

Michael and Amy Amazing Service

I bought a bed and mattress from Michael today and Michael's service and professionalism was amazing. Michael and Amy went above and beyond, even ringing a supplier to obtain a particular colour and item I requested. Everything was done with a smile and nothing was a problem for them. I will never shop anywhere else for my bedding and will travel specifically to this store to receive this exceptional service. Michael is an asset to the Snooze company with his knowledge , customer service skills and he and Amy should be recognised for the extra effort they give to their customers. Thank you both again, Sarah

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We’re pleased to hear that you received fantastic service from Michael and Amy at the Prospect store. We’ll be sure to pass this on to the team at Prospect. Regards, Snooze.

Staff at Prospect

The staff at Prospect were unbelievably helpful and super friendly! They delivered our mattress the same day we purchased it!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nikki, it's lovely to hear of the great service you received at the Prospect store. We'll be sure to pass on the feedback to the team :)

FIVE STAR SERVICE FROM AMNIE AT SNOOZE PROSPECT

From the time we walked in the store Amnie greeted us with a professionalism well beyond her years.She listened to our needs and our concerns and helped us decide on two mattresses . Amnie knows her products and definitely knows how to give great customer service.We looked no further and made our purchases on the spot.

MARIO & RITA

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Mario & Rita! Thank you so much for your kind review, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience! We'll make sure to pass your feedback on to Amnie and the team at Prospect.

ChrisH

ChrisHSydney

Awsome staff

Helpful not pushy Amnie @ prospect was fantastic she helped us getting the correct mattress which can be a confusing process

August 26th 2017 Update: This people here are really good no pushy sales people here

Made purchase in store mattress came early which was fantastic Amnie is such a good salesperson she is not pushy at all. We will becoming back.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi ChrisH, thanks so much for your helpful feedback! Great to hear you had a positive in store experience, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Ammie and the team at Prospect. Thanks.

Unbelievable service & amazing looking store

The customer service i experinced at the snooze prospect store was unbelievable, was as though i was walking into my own home, welcomed by [Name Removed] in a manner never experinced before at any retail store. [Name Removed] helped out with price and provided to me a great deal, cant thank them enough for all there help. I will be back to purchase more from the store. Wish i could leave a higher rating than 5 stars.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Ray, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team at the Prospect store.

Ray
Ray

It's no problem.Thank them again please,1st good night sleep I've had in a long time

Find out how Snooze NSW, Prospect compares to other Furniture Shops

Great bed and looks wonderful

Bought in store at Prospect and Tom was so helpful and knew his product. Would recommend them to my friends.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Pat R, thank you for your positive review. We will be sure to pass your positive comments on to the Tom and the team at Prospect. Hope to see you in the store again soon!

Best customer service and Happy Customer

Me and my husband bought Kingsize mattress Madison Time Square at Snooze Prospect.
When we entered the shop
Amy and Tom greet us very warm and they are very helpful and knowledgeable also very friendly staff
Finally we found our perfect kingsize mattress we need
Thank you Amy and Tom for your best customer service
Definitely me and my husband will come back to Snooze Prospect to furnished our lovely new home soon
Highly recommended shopping at Snooze Prospect

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jess Cristania S thanks so much for your great feedback on your time at our Prospect store. We will pass your feedback on to the team. Looking forward to seeing you in the store again soon!

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

My husband and I just ordered new beds and mattresses from the Prospect store. Amnie couldn't have been more helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for the great service and can't wait to see them in our new home.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Julie, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy you had such a good experience at the Prospect store, and we'll make sure to pass that along to the team.

Reuben

ReubenBlacktown

Excellent Service

I made my purchase in store at Snooze Prospect and was served by Amnie. The service was great, she knew her stuff really well and catered the time to my budget and mattress wants and needs. It was an excellent shopping experience.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for the review Reuben. We'll be sure to pass this on to Amnie and the team at Prospect. Hope you're loving your new mattress.

Jennifer A

Jennifer ASydney, NSW

Very happy with the product and my service!

I purchased my mattress in-store at Prospect, NSW. The purchasing process was great. Tom, the sales representative in store was very accommodating, helpful and made the process very pleasant. He recommended a variety of options, whilst keeping our budget and preferences in mind which proved very helpful and made the process much easier. I am very happy with my purchase and time shopping with Snooze!

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for the review Jennifer. We'll be sure to pass this on to Tom and the team at Prospect. Enjoy your new mattress!

Always great service and prices!!

This is the second time we have made a major purchase from Snooze and it won't be the last.
They always supply a quality product, great price and always with 6 star service

SnoozeSnooze

This is great to hear Adrian. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Find out how Snooze NSW, Prospect compares to other Furniture Shops

I purchased in the store and payed over the phone the next day. Very happy with the service.. they r very helpful and honest.. would recommend them to family and friends..

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sally, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with both Prospect, and our online store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team.

Very helpful

Was looking for a double bed for my elderly mum. Both Mahesh and Amine went out of their way to assist me. Will order the bedding from them tomorrow.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Goat, thank you kindly for providing your feedback. We're pleased to hear you had a good experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mahesh, Amine and the team at Prospect.

Great day at Snooze Prospect

Helpful, friendly staff. Showed me some good options , at sale prices. Will definitely go back again. Good Work Amnie and Mahesh

SnoozeSnooze

Hi ....... , thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your experience and we'll be sure to pass your review onto Amni, Mahesh and the team at Prospect.

Was unsure at first but am very happy with the purchase.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback Julie. It's great to hear that you had such a good experience at Snooze Prospect. We'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Amnie and team.

Purchased a new king size bed in August last year!!!

We purchased a new king size bed from Prospect store last August, the bed has been great, now my wife complains when we are at our second property in the southern highlands - I called Snooze at prospect and they have arranged the same Madison Waldorf matteress - so it doesn't matter which house we are in, we will have the same comfortable sleep
Thanks Amnie from Prospect store

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Steve, We're so happy that you've managed to get the same comfortable sleep at both properties! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we'll be sure to share with Amnie and the team at the Prospect store.