Snooze NSW, Prospect

Snooze NSW, Prospect (page 3 of 3)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Very happy customer

Walked in to compare product quality and pricing, walked out with everything I need. Amnee was extremely helpful and had good product knowledge and Michael promised I will be leaving happy and he made sure that I did. Lovely team and good range of products. Will definitely be coming back :))

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nisrine, thank you very much for providing your feedback. We're pleased to hear you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Michael and the team at Prospect.

Outstanding service!! Definitely will be coming back soon

We walked in the store to arrange for existing purchase. Amni was very helpful and cooperative. Very happy with the service and excellent price we got. Surely coming back and will definitely recommend everyone to meet Amni and Michael for best deals.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Tushar, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your experience and we'll be sure to pass your review onto Amni, Michael and the team at Prospect.

Amazing!

We visited the prospect store to purchase a mattress, we were so happy with the customer service by Amnie i wouldn't purchase else where.
She gave us great knowledge on what would be good for us and showing us all types of amazing options that were within our price range. Very rare to find a worker that has to much knowledge and made us feel as if we were one of her friends whom we have known forever. She actually did care about us! She needs to be promoted to manager asap! Very impressed with her aswell as tom who we spoke with to close our deal, explained what he can and couldn't do and was genuine about it! Very professional, caring and all round a nice person! best experience and for a great price!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Alahna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience at our Prospect store. We'll be sure to pass on your words to Amnie, Tom and the team!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze NSW, Prospect compares to other Furniture Shops

Suzy

SuzyMortdale

the worst service experience

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Shop LocationNSW, Prospect

Avoid them on all cost !! Never in my life have seen such a unprofessional and unethical brand

Pathetic is understatement, cheaters, can tell you anything to sell the product once sold they don't remember your details as well you have to live at the mercy of delivery drivers. I have called the store more than Ten times no use any I have called the Head office in Canberra. Please avoid this brand waste of time and money truly terrible no ethics, all they want is to sell hook or crook that it.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Got ripped off, but the quality of the product was good

Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Buyers BEWARE!

Kelly ASydney

It's to hard

Bed match system? This bed arrived 1 hour ago still in plastic here is me sooooo excited about to lay down in it while still covered .. This bed feels like nothing and I mean not a thing like the one I lay on in the store it's like a rock I can't sleep on this and I just had an anxiety attack !!!! $2300 and that's ON SALE - and just a mattress not even the base and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown !! My partner is going to come home after his new bed arriving lay on it and lose his mind! I may as well have slept on the actual base :-(

Kelly A

Thanks to the prospect store for not making me keep this bed. My anxiety was through the roof, I am happy that I can choose something else.

rwilson