Snooze NSW, Rutherford

Snooze NSW, Rutherford

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Tops boys

Delivery was quick and efficent james was helpful good bloke we are overall happy with the new bed should last us for years to come.All in all very happy considering the last time we bought a bed it was a big debacle

Carissa

CarissaHunter Region, NSW

Love our new bed

Love our new bed, Geoff was amazing had all the info and gave us the price as it was on special, we where waiting for some inheritance money to come through before buying it and it didnt come when expected I called a couple of weeks later to find out if the price was the same, Geoff explained it wasnt but he remembered us and honoured the price and emailed me through a quote with the same price the money still didnt come through for another couple of weeks but they honoured the price we where given. So so happy with the service it was hassle free and he made sure that we where happy. Got it delivered and the guys who deliver it where amazing too, the bed was up within 20mins.

Store LocationRutherford

Hi Carissa,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! Were so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.
Thanks,

Sjaan M.

Sjaan M.Hunter Region, NSW

Best snooze

Great knowledge and wealth of information.super fast delivery and installation . Well done snooze on great customer service too. Made it easy to deal with everyone even the warehouse.
Will definitely be back

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sjaan, Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Rutherford. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass on to the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Nicky

NickyHunter Region, NSW

Geoff explained everything very well so we could understand which helped us make the right mattress choice.

Great range of quality products to suit all budgets. Good technology to help you get the right product. Neat, clean and organised store. Delivery was great guys were in and out swiftly with no disturbance.

Store LocationRutherford NSW
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Nicky, Thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Rutherford. We're so happy to hear that Geoff was able to help you select the right bed for you and will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Glenn

GlennHunter Region, NSW

Great Service, Product and Delivery

I found the store easy to access. The staff were helpful and knowledgable and provided some very clear advise and options. The product was delivered and assembled by a friendly crew and on time as arranged. A very good all round experience from all staff and many a good nights sleep to come. Thanks

Store LocationRutherford
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Glenn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in the Rutherford store recently. Regards, Snooze

Cant wait to sleep on my new bed was perfect when i tested it instore

I didnt assemble my bed i got the store staff to assemble it for me when they delivered it thank you

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for providing the details of your recent experience at Snooze Rutherford. We will pass on your feedback. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Great service from start to finish

Somerset Mattress

Great help from the staff at the store
Profiler sorted my needs for the mattress
Plenty of options depending on your budget
Delivery drivers were accommodating for my services

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Chippa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear you were happy with your experience at Snooze Rutherford, as well as with the delivery drivers. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. Regards, Snooze

Purchase without hassle

All my questions answered, no pressure to buy a much more expensive bed. Delivery next day, arrived on time, installed with minimum fuss by two lovely gentlemen

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Rob, thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Rutherford. We're pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience and will pass your feedback onto the store. Regards, Snooze.

Beautiful

Service was excellent. Very knowledgeable efficient staff
Easy store to find products but not very pretty
Fair range
Assembly quick and well done

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Meg, thanks for your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience at the Rutherford store. We will be sure to pass that feedback to them. Regards, Snooze.

Snooze Excellent service..best sleep ever

Very attractive and appealing to navigate store
More than satisfied with range of products - were given a loan mattress until our mattress arrived..truly impressed with the service and loan mattress
More than satisfied...we had an excellent sales person Geoff Snooze Rutherford. Excellent service.
No assembly required...

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi MARSCA01, thanks for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Rutherford. We're really pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Geoff. We will pass your feedback onto the store. Regards, Snooze.

Great staff

Wonderful friendly staff.
Fantastic delivery service.
Phone call day before delivery and reminder call 20 min prior to the delivery

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Phil, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you had such a great experience with Rutherford. We will be sure to pass this along. Regards, Snooze

Top service from shop to delivery

Both sales team and delivery done a fantastic job!, the time the mattress was spot on from the sales team and delivered a great product.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi John, thank you for providing the details of your visit to Snooze Rutherford. We're so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic experience and will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Good service

I found it easy to navigate the store and was shown a number of products for my enquiry, I am satisfied with the choice I made and when it was delivered my husband put the bed together with no problems.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Maggie, we're pleased to hear that you had a great experience in store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team at the Rutherford store. Regards, Snooze.

How great is it to be happy with service! Thanks guys

I went in store , I told the staff what I was after and in 5 mins we had the perfect mattress

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Mel, it's lovely to hear you had a positive experience finding a new mattress at our Rutherford store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic service

Purchase was made in store. The salesman (Steve I think it was) was very professional and didn’t seem like he was pushing us for a sale. He showed us products specifically for our needs and gave us plenty of options with no pressure to purchase. It was because of this that we placed our order and we will return for future bedding requirements.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Mel, thank you for sharing the details of your Snooze Rutherford visit. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your words onto the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Extremely disappointed

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. The team at Rutherford and Snooze management are being made aware of your comments. Your contact details via email to enquiries@snooze.com.au will assist in a review.

Regards,

Pebbles

Pebbles

Excellent Customer Service and Knowledge

Today my partner and I entered Snooze at Rutherford NEW and was severed by Lorraine. She was friendly and helpful. She was well presented and had excellent product knowledge. We participated in a test bed to identify what type of mattress was suitable for each of us. Lorraine gave us several options to choose from using this result. She wasn't pushy and allowed us time to discuss over a coffee. She included a mattress protector and free delivery with our new mattress. Will review the mattress after I have slept on it for 3 months.