Snooze Online store

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t recommend

Brought a bed online
They said 8 wks for bed.
Rang the store up and went in said it will be 10 weeks.
Now it’s 12 wks
Not Happy about been lied to every time I ring up or go into store in Mornington. I wouldn’t recommend this place to any one if they can’t tell the truth.
Still waiting for my Bingo bed!

Erika A.

Erika A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Purchased new bed frame online, had a confirmation call within half an hour of purchase on a weekend! Then was kept informed on delivery. Good product for affordable price. Thank you

Ben K.

Ben K.Launceston, TAS

Snooze Launceston great customer service

Brought new mattress is amazing great communication from the team and delivery people on time and polite will be going to snooze launceston for all my sleeping products from now on thank you for a stress free experience

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snooze store closed and Snooze does not take responsibility for outstanding orders

We made an order and as the store in Geelong has closed, Snooze says that it's our problem and they can't help us.
We consider that Snooze has a responsibility to their customers, regardless of what store they bought from - it is a big brand, and if they do this to their customers then their brand name is worth nothing.
Do not buy anything from them, especially in these times of uncertainty. By the time it takes them to manufacture your order, you might find that the store has closed and Snooze will say to you 'bad luck'.
Disgraceful and dissapointing.

RosiePosie

RosiePosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy purchase - happy customer

I bought a new mattress online, I knew what I wanted as I already have a similar mattress. The delivery was organised online (a bit dear, but...). The product was delivered without any issues. We are happy with the new mattress. EASY.

Armani

ArmaniSydney, NSW

Rahaul was great

I naught daughters bed from snooze at crossroads beech st nsw ...RAHAUL who I was served by was fantastic he was very helpful will be dealing with crossroads snooze again

Lea

LeaSouth-East, TAS

Lovely Dressing Table - just perfect!

I ordered a dressing table on-line from Snooze to suit an existing suite. Because delivery charges needed to be discussed, Marita from Launceston's Snooze store phoned as soon as my order hit her desk. Very happy with the prompt attention and very satisfied with the delivery charges. My discount from being a RACT member more than covered this component - bonus! The dressing table is beautiful.

Brilliant communication and service

I was looking for a new bed but Due to the Coronavirus I was unable to go to the store so did everything via email and phone.
Damian could not have been more helpful in answering all my questions and the communication was amazing. Thank you again Damien for all your help and I’m sure I will be very happy with my new bed. Highly recommend.

Wong Z.

Wong Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service was excellent. I went to the store in Fortitude Valley to browse my new bed, the lady was super nice and explained everything that I needed to know to me. I then purchased them online, and they were delivered to me in a couple of days. Highly recommended!

Wonderful service

Snooze at Windsor provided brilliant service getting me the bed I wanted, and delivering it at a time that suited me. I had visitors coming within a few days and appreciated the great service helping me out.

Ricky B.

Ricky B.Litchfield, NT

Don't normally leave reviews but in this case I thought I would share. Made a purchase on boxing day and received a call the same day to advise there was an issue.. Went on to receive a further couple of calls over the following days explaining they are still working on it. Eventually received a call from store manager Christie from Cairns who advised they were out of stock and offered a recent floor model and also through in pillow case protector for the trouble. Overall very happy with the communication and the customer service, will definitely shop again!

Lotus 10

Lotus 10Nambour

Comfy bed.. No suprises

Snooze was a Google ad so I browsed and was pleased to find the bargain I had hoped for. Kind single firm posturepedic. But to buy without viewing or testing... The gamble!!! Turned out perfect... My confidence rewarded.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Terrible customer service. They ignore you

They took my money and now ignore the customer service side of things. I am still waiting for a reply to my message and my order. Dont waste your money

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for responding to our emails and for helping us facilitate the delivery this weekend. Any inconveniences are sincerely regretted.
Regards, Snooze.

Annamaria

AnnamariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional service

Very happy with the product quality, the mattress is fabulous. The staff was helpful and did everything to accommodate my requirements. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Annamaria, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with our team. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic service

The delivery service of our new bed was fabulous. The guys were very fast and efficient and friendly.
Also the new bed is very comfortable , firm but not too firm. Thank you Snooze

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Graham, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Snooze online store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful delivery experience. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Find out how Snooze Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent product and perfect service

My bed is perfect, but more than that the service right from the first phone call with Marita, to the updates from Her on my order status and delivery options, to the two gentleman who delivered my bed with caution and care for my product and my home. Thankyou Snooze and Marita

Waste of time and money

It was such a waste of time and money. Most of the products are low quality or factory defect. You probably ending up with the hassle of factory check request. It is such waste of time and money.

Kim M.

Kim M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Service from Launceston Store

Sofie was fantastic. Knowledgeable & friendly, even keeping our boys occupied with balloons while we made our selection. Bed suite arrived within suggested time frame. High quality. Excellent correspondence from Sofie. Great experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

SNOOZE... Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend online shopping with Snooze! It was so simple to navigate through what was on offer! A click of a button and my shopping was done! I selected the delivery service and immediately I had a phone call from a friendly guy, arranging a delivery day and time! So impressed!!! My goods arrived in perfect condition and the lovely delivery guys were helpful and courteous! Thanks Snooze!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nez, thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear your online experience was great and we will be sure to pass it along to the team. Regards, Snooze

Sarah W.

Sarah W.Tasmania

I had the pleasure of dealing with Monica at the Launceston store. She provided an excellent customer experience!

Fantastic experience in regards to the customer service received. We are very happy with the Sealy mattress we purchased and the mattress protector suggested by the Snooze representative. The delivery company were also great to deal with.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to share with the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.