Snooze Online store

Snooze Online store

Awesome and affordable kids bed

Vibe kids single grey bed and emperor mattress. Easy to assemble and super comfortable. Good quality at a reasonable price. Excellent customer service via telephone. My son loves it. A+

Product Appearance As advertised
Dear Jackie, Thanks for leaving your review here. We're thrilled to hear your son loves the new bed, and we will pass your feedback onto our Online Store team. Regards, Snooze.Special thanks to Shane at the Fortitude Valley store for his exceptional customer service. Jackie R

Great service to rural area

The staff in Launceston went above and beyond to get bed and mattress delivered to me in a rural area 50 minutes south of Hobart. Snooze organised free delivery to Hobart and I then only had to pay for delivery from Hobart which Snooze also organised. Communication was excellent and I was always informed of process.
Very happy with my Fabian Queen Bed and mattress.
Many thanks.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent shopping experience with us. We're happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to assist you and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team in Hobart. Regards, Snooze

Great service. Got a phone call straight away to confirm, and delivered in a few days. Love my new pillow!

I was very satisfied with my service, ease of using the online store, and I have been enjoying my new pillow. The online store is easy to use, and is clear with its prices and sales.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review MADLW. We're pleased to hear your online shopping experience met your expectations. Regards, Snooze

Fantastic service

So helpful, polite and friendly. So happy with my bed and the mattress is amazing.i would highly recommend snooze to anyone purchasing a bed and mattress.i have zero complaints, only praise.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Mary, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Launceston store recently. We will pass this along to our team in store. Regards, Snooze.

Do Not Trust Snooze

Do not buy a bed from Snooze. They outsource your purchase to their franchisee stores - who have ZERO control over their customer service and tracking... I ordered an expensive bed online and they outsourced it to their Moore Park Franchise. The bed was gauranteed to arrive in ten business days.. It's now been 20 business days. Finally the bed was due to arrive and then it they never delivered it.

When you call all customer service centres they cannot support or help because they are not affiliated with the store. I never signed up to purchase with an outsourced store and now it's a nightmare to get anything done.

If you're spending a lot of money Do not choose snooze! A Koala Bed would have been MUCH cheaper and arrived the next day...

Dear Jennifer, Your disappointment with your Snooze purchase experience is sincerely regretted. We are a franchised business with stores located all across Australia. As such, online orders when processed, are managed and delivered by the local store closest to the customer's location. If you would like to please provide your contact details via email to enquiries@snooze.com.au, this will enable us to locate your order in the system and be in a position to review the delivery delays with the team at Moore Park. Regards, Snooze

Low quality bed and terrible after sales service

Ordered a bed with 6 weeks delivery time which was delivered after 4. However the foot of the bed was unwrapped, badly damaged and looked for all the world like a customer return as it even had manually screwed holes in random places where it looked as though someone else had previously attached brackets that are not part of the bed. Other parts of the bed were also damaged or significantly discolored. Took 1 week to get a response from Snooze despite multiple emails and phone calls to be told it would be 4 weeks before replacement parts would be sent. Shockingly bad experience. Pictures attached to give an idea of how bad their quality control is.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Dear Tom, Your disappointment is sincerely regretted. We would like to investigate this matter with the concerned store to ensure any process or training requirements are addressed. An email to enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you dealt with will be much appreciated. Looking forward to your response. Regards, Snooze

Fantastic service and wonderful customer service thank you so much Marita

Fantastic service and wonderful customer services I would definitely recommend snooze to all my family and friends. Thank you again marita. Marita was more than helpful offering products that I may have needed best service ever

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here Tina. We're happy to hear that you found the team in Launceston to be so helpful and will sure pass along your feedback about Marita to the team there. Regards, Snooze