Listing monitored by Snooze

4.3

Service and quality is excellent

The sales team are very professional and understanding to customer needs. I found the whole experience amazing the best service I have had at a retail premises including the warehouse delivery section

Kim
Kim

Amazing service!

Purchased the Denmark King Single bed and Bedside table. Extremely happy with the service provided and the friendliness of the delivery crew.

BLL
BLLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and great service

Very easy purchase online, within 10 minutes of payment a team member from Marion snooze had called to confirm order and delivery date. Absolutely fantastic and the process completely effortless.

Great Service

I made an online purchase through the Windsor store in Brisbane. Their communication to check my order and then keep me informed on the delivery date was just fantastic. Delivery was just as helpful, efficient and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to make another purchase through this store.

Bel
BelSydney, NSW

ETA keeps getting delayed paid for this bunk bed 3 months ago!

I went into Campbelltown snooze to order a compact bunk for my kids and the man said order online. So I did and then I got a call from the Campbelltown snooze to say they will be looking after delivery etc, then the eta was April, of which I sold the kids current beds, then late April to May and I had to keep following up got given dates 17th - 24th. Until yesterday I was told it was delayed another maybe 2 weeks. My kids are sleeping on the floor with mattress’s, getting chills and falling in between the cracks quite a hazard this is totally unacceptable!!!

Professional in every way

Exceptionally easy just asked customer service for their advice
Very happy with the quality of the product
Did not have to assemble thank goodness

Allison A
Allison ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Paddington bed

Website was easy to use and navigate. I called the store to check timeframe for delivery and they were very helpful and had all the information right to hand. Delivery process was faultless; excellent communication. And a great product!

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good experience - thanks

Bed delivery was lengthy but Snooze staff were up front about it - kept me in the loop during the wait - very polite staff and the end product is a great bed - thanks guys!

Vicky
VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

This mattress has been wonderful for my bad back. I am sleeping right through the night at last! It's great.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The delivery guys were great!

We received our Memphis bed frame in Cement yesterday in Brisbane and it looks great. We ordered online and it looks exactly as expected. We're really happy with it. The best part about the service was the delivery guys Ian and Lucas. They were so friendly and even carried our new mattress upstairs which was not part of their job. Thankyou Ian and Lucas!

jane
jane

Lovely new mattress!

My new king single mattress was delivered into my home this morni ng. The guys rang me half an hour before they arrived to let me know they were nearly at my place. Very pleasant young man delivered it right inside to the area I asked for. Thank you very much Snooze!

Clive W.
Clive W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence Service

Online ordering was easy, contacted by staff next day to confirm my purchase. A day later advised they were waiting on delivery. Delivered when they said it would be, delivery guys were excellent.

Gertrude
Gertrude

The website doesn't indicate delivery time

Purchased a bed frame 1st week of December 2020. It's now the first week of Feb 2021 and have now been told that it may still be another 3 weeks away and that the shipment hasn't arrived yet. If I had known I would be waiting 3 months, I would have purchased from somewhere else. I didn't know they drop ship from China. When referred to the store where my item is going to be delivered from, they have been disinterested in helping because it's an online order. Where is my Dénmark frame? This is beyond ridiculous, now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great experience.

Customer service was good when I phoned to buy the product over the phone. Delivery was on time. Guys were helpful and professional. I was impressed by the whole experience. Would recommend.

Wade
WadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good storw

I've bought a mattress at the physical store before and had a good time so I felt comfortable getting one from their online store. It was easy to find something that suited my budget and my sleeping style and there was plenty of direct communication throughout the process which I really appreciated. Delivery was on time and went smoothly, very happy with my mattress.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Snooze reviews