Snooze Online store

Snooze Online store

Fantastic service

The delivery service of our new bed was fabulous. The guys were very fast and efficient and friendly.
Also the new bed is very comfortable , firm but not too firm. Thank you Snooze

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Graham, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Snooze online store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful delivery experience. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Excellent product and perfect service

My bed is perfect, but more than that the service right from the first phone call with Marita, to the updates from Her on my order status and delivery options, to the two gentleman who delivered my bed with caution and care for my product and my home. Thankyou Snooze and Marita

Waste of time and money

It was such a waste of time and money. Most of the products are low quality or factory defect. You probably ending up with the hassle of factory check request. It is such waste of time and money.

Kim M.

Kim M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Service from Launceston Store

Sofie was fantastic. Knowledgeable & friendly, even keeping our boys occupied with balloons while we made our selection. Bed suite arrived within suggested time frame. High quality. Excellent correspondence from Sofie. Great experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

SNOOZE... Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend online shopping with Snooze! It was so simple to navigate through what was on offer! A click of a button and my shopping was done! I selected the delivery service and immediately I had a phone call from a friendly guy, arranging a delivery day and time! So impressed!!! My goods arrived in perfect condition and the lovely delivery guys were helpful and courteous! Thanks Snooze!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Nez, thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear your online experience was great and we will be sure to pass it along to the team. Regards, Snooze

Sarah W.

Sarah W.Tasmania

I had the pleasure of dealing with Monica at the Launceston store. She provided an excellent customer experience!

Fantastic experience in regards to the customer service received. We are very happy with the Sealy mattress we purchased and the mattress protector suggested by the Snooze representative. The delivery company were also great to deal with.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for leaving the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to share with the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality & great service

I ordered the 1.0 bedgear pillow & am so impressed with how good the pillow is. I wish I had this pillow years ago. To top it off I received great customer service & the care & genuiness of the staff member Carolyn made me a snooze customer for life.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi raffzgn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service, we will be sure to pass this along to Carolyn and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchased a Slumberland Mattress

I purchased this https://www.snooze.com.au/products/slumberland-chiswick-mattress?variant=19833819037783 slumberland mattress online at Snooze after going in store and finding the right one. Excellent customer service and amazing mattress, would highly recommend for anyone looking to buy one.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Emma. We're happy to hear you found the right mattress for your needs and that your online shopping experience met your expectations. Thanks, Snooze

Jackie RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome and affordable kids bed

Vibe kids single grey bed and emperor mattress. Easy to assemble and super comfortable. Good quality at a reasonable price. Excellent customer service via telephone. My son loves it. A+

Jackie R

Special thanks to Shane at the Fortitude Valley store for his exceptional customer service. Jackie R

Angela

AngelaSouth-East, TAS

Great service to rural area

The staff in Launceston went above and beyond to get bed and mattress delivered to me in a rural area 50 minutes south of Hobart. Snooze organised free delivery to Hobart and I then only had to pay for delivery from Hobart which Snooze also organised. Communication was excellent and I was always informed of process.
Very happy with my Fabian Queen Bed and mattress.
Many thanks.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent shopping experience with us. We're happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to assist you and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team in Hobart. Regards, Snooze

Great service. Got a phone call straight away to confirm, and delivered in a few days. Love my new pillow!

I was very satisfied with my service, ease of using the online store, and I have been enjoying my new pillow. The online store is easy to use, and is clear with its prices and sales.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review MADLW. We're pleased to hear your online shopping experience met your expectations. Regards, Snooze

Mary

MaryLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic service

So helpful, polite and friendly. So happy with my bed and the mattress is amazing.i would highly recommend snooze to anyone purchasing a bed and mattress.i have zero complaints, only praise.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Mary, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Launceston store recently. We will pass this along to our team in store. Regards, Snooze.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Do Not Trust Snooze

Do not buy a bed from Snooze. They outsource your purchase to their franchisee stores - who have ZERO control over their customer service and tracking... I ordered an expensive bed online and they outsourced it to their Moore Park Franchise. The bed was gauranteed to arrive in ten business days.. It's now been 20 business days. Finally the bed was due to arrive and then it they never delivered it.

When you call all customer service centres they cannot support or help because they are not affiliated with the store. I never signed up to purchase with an outsourced store and now it's a nightmare to get anything done.

If you're spending a lot of money Do not choose snooze! A Koala Bed would have been MUCH cheaper and arrived the next day...

Tom W

Tom WSydney, NSW

Low quality bed and terrible after sales service

Ordered a bed with 6 weeks delivery time which was delivered after 4. However the foot of the bed was unwrapped, badly damaged and looked for all the world like a customer return as it even had manually screwed holes in random places where it looked as though someone else had previously attached brackets that are not part of the bed. Other parts of the bed were also damaged or significantly discolored. Took 1 week to get a response from Snooze despite multiple emails and phone calls to be told it would be 4 weeks before replacement parts would be sent. Shockingly bad experience. Pictures attached to give an idea of how bad their quality control is.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tina cashion

Tina cashionLaunceston, TAS

Fantastic service and wonderful customer service thank you so much Marita

Fantastic service and wonderful customer services I would definitely recommend snooze to all my family and friends. Thank you again marita. Marita was more than helpful offering products that I may have needed best service ever

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here Tina. We're happy to hear that you found the team in Launceston to be so helpful and will sure pass along your feedback about Marita to the team there. Regards, Snooze