Snooze Online store

4.3

Vicky

VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

This mattress has been wonderful for my bad back. I am sleeping right through the night at last! It's great.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The delivery guys were great!

We received our Memphis bed frame in Cement yesterday in Brisbane and it looks great. We ordered online and it looks exactly as expected. We're really happy with it. The best part about the service was the delivery guys Ian and Lucas. They were so friendly and even carried our new mattress upstairs which was not part of their job. Thankyou Ian and Lucas!

jane

jane

Lovely new mattress!

My new king single mattress was delivered into my home this morni ng. The guys rang me half an hour before they arrived to let me know they were nearly at my place. Very pleasant young man delivered it right inside to the area I asked for. Thank you very much Snooze!

Clive W.

Clive W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence Service

Online ordering was easy, contacted by staff next day to confirm my purchase. A day later advised they were waiting on delivery. Delivered when they said it would be, delivery guys were excellent.

Gertrude

Gertrude

The website doesn't indicate delivery time

Purchased a bed frame 1st week of December 2020. It's now the first week of Feb 2021 and have now been told that it may still be another 3 weeks away and that the shipment hasn't arrived yet. If I had known I would be waiting 3 months, I would have purchased from somewhere else. I didn't know they drop ship from China. When referred to the store where my item is going to be delivered from, they have been disinterested in helping because it's an online order. Where is my Dénmark frame? This is beyond ridiculous, now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great experience.

Customer service was good when I phoned to buy the product over the phone. Delivery was on time. Guys were helpful and professional. I was impressed by the whole experience. Would recommend.

Wade

WadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good storw

I've bought a mattress at the physical store before and had a good time so I felt comfortable getting one from their online store. It was easy to find something that suited my budget and my sleeping style and there was plenty of direct communication throughout the process which I really appreciated. Delivery was on time and went smoothly, very happy with my mattress.

Simplyjessy

SimplyjessyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect mattress

Ordered a new mattress from this company and love it much better than my old one. Plus had lovely service would definitely deal with you guys again

SnoozeSnooze

God awful experience, the worst franchise to ever sell beds!

I purchased a mattress from this franchise and the product was substandard. Hard as a slab of granite. Avoid these conman at all costs. All costs!

razzler1

razzler1Adelaide

Pillow talk

Ordered a couple of pillows online. Got a follow up by phone and good communication about delivery. Staff were friendly, price was good.

Excellent Customer Service!!

Lovely staff, all very helpful, had 3 beds put together and they also did a fantastic job. The quality of the beds is amazing.
Thankyou so much

Anne O

Anne OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our house only has mattresses from Snooze

Purchased another Slumberland Chiswick mattress as our youngest graduated to a double bed. She loves it and now it's even harder to get this teenager out of bed.

Jess

Jess Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Prompt delivery, store owner went out of his way to help arrange. Beautiful bed we are very happy. Will use them again in future

Penny G

Penny G

Easy to use and purchase

Purchase was easy to navigate, compare and ultimately buy.
Store contact in less than 24 hours to confirm and provide realistic delivery timeline
Courier company used were friendly, on time and efficient. They took all the rubbish and the old bed away as well. Awesome

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

For Sabita providing a great service to our family

I had a great shopping experience in Snooze Auburn shop. This is a very smooth process from the beginning to end. I would like to give high praise to my sale person Sabita, her knowledge and experience helped my family to buy the right and comfortable mattresses plus bedding accessories. I have already and definitely continue to recommend your services to others in the future.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Amy

Amy North Western Region, NSW

Great mattress

The mattress is so comfortable and is so worth the money and is so great to sleep on as well

Cindy

CindyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow! Slept like a baby. I'm a side sleeper and this mattress is soooo comfy. Should have bought it sooner.

Assembly was easy. Dealing with the store was easy. Delivery took 3 weeks which I wasn't very happy about but I have it now.

JSL

JSL

Gold Star Service

Gold star service. Prompt, friendly, with regular updates. Highly recommend Snooze, their staff and definitely their products. Look forward to shopping there in the future, in person or Online. Snooze is definitely the place to go

Sealy Back Support Base

EXCELLENT sturdy and supportive bed base for when on a budget - was $700, which was cheap but not too cheap - supports my Koala mattress perfectly (replaced an expensive slat base that was too low and uncomfortable). The many feet aren't that visually appealing (would be good if they could be set deeper under the bed), BUT it means a sturdy bed and can be covered by a valance. Highly recommended and Snooze are great with customer service - following up for delivery details on phone and delivering in good and timely manner.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Tammy

TammyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service and delivery

Service was great and delivery was very prompt would definitely Recommend. Online purchase however the store kept in contact with me re delivery status etc. Great service and product. Highly recommend