Snooze Online store

4.4

Tammy

TammyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service and delivery

Service was great and delivery was very prompt would definitely Recommend. Online purchase however the store kept in contact with me re delivery status etc. Great service and product. Highly recommend

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shows what can be done in a lock down

Michael

MichaelAU

Terrible customer service - racist

Find out how Snooze Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great after sales service highly recommend Store and staff

Excellent after sales service had a problem with the bed head and within three days a repair person from the company had arrived and was servicing
great communication. Recommend highly

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t recommend

Brought a bed online
They said 8 wks for bed.
Rang the store up and went in said it will be 10 weeks.
Now it’s 12 wks
Not Happy about been lied to every time I ring up or go into store in Mornington. I wouldn’t recommend this place to any one if they can’t tell the truth.
Still waiting for my Bingo bed!

Ben K.

Ben K.Launceston, TAS

Snooze Launceston great customer service

Brought new mattress is amazing great communication from the team and delivery people on time and polite will be going to snooze launceston for all my sleeping products from now on thank you for a stress free experience

RosiePosie

RosiePosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy purchase - happy customer

I bought a new mattress online, I knew what I wanted as I already have a similar mattress. The delivery was organised online (a bit dear, but...). The product was delivered without any issues. We are happy with the new mattress. EASY.

Armani

ArmaniSydney, NSW

Rahaul was great

I naught daughters bed from snooze at crossroads beech st nsw ...RAHAUL who I was served by was fantastic he was very helpful will be dealing with crossroads snooze again

Lea

LeaSouth-East, TAS

Lovely Dressing Table - just perfect!

I ordered a dressing table on-line from Snooze to suit an existing suite. Because delivery charges needed to be discussed, Marita from Launceston's Snooze store phoned as soon as my order hit her desk. Very happy with the prompt attention and very satisfied with the delivery charges. My discount from being a RACT member more than covered this component - bonus! The dressing table is beautiful.

Wong Z.

Wong Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service was excellent. I went to the store in Fortitude Valley to browse my new bed, the lady was super nice and explained everything that I needed to know to me. I then purchased them online, and they were delivered to me in a couple of days. Highly recommended!

Wonderful service

Snooze at Windsor provided brilliant service getting me the bed I wanted, and delivering it at a time that suited me. I had visitors coming within a few days and appreciated the great service helping me out.

Ricky B.

Ricky B.Litchfield, NT

Don't normally leave reviews but in this case I thought I would share. Made a purchase on boxing day and received a call the same day to advise there was an issue.. Went on to receive a further couple of calls over the following days explaining they are still working on it. Eventually received a call from store manager Christie from Cairns who advised they were out of stock and offered a recent floor model and also through in pillow case protector for the trouble. Overall very happy with the communication and the customer service, will definitely shop again!

Lotus 10

Lotus 10Nambour

Comfy bed.. No suprises

Snooze was a Google ad so I browsed and was pleased to find the bargain I had hoped for. Kind single firm posturepedic. But to buy without viewing or testing... The gamble!!! Turned out perfect... My confidence rewarded.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Terrible customer service. They ignore you

They took my money and now ignore the customer service side of things. I am still waiting for a reply to my message and my order. Dont waste your money

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for responding to our emails and for helping us facilitate the delivery this weekend. Any inconveniences are sincerely regretted.
Regards, Snooze.

Annamaria

AnnamariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional service

Very happy with the product quality, the mattress is fabulous. The staff was helpful and did everything to accommodate my requirements. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Annamaria, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with our team. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic service

The delivery service of our new bed was fabulous. The guys were very fast and efficient and friendly.
Also the new bed is very comfortable , firm but not too firm. Thank you Snooze

Product Appearance Not as advertised
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Graham, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Snooze online store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful delivery experience. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Excellent product and perfect service

My bed is perfect, but more than that the service right from the first phone call with Marita, to the updates from Her on my order status and delivery options, to the two gentleman who delivered my bed with caution and care for my product and my home. Thankyou Snooze and Marita

Waste of time and money

It was such a waste of time and money. Most of the products are low quality or factory defect. You probably ending up with the hassle of factory check request. It is such waste of time and money.

Kim M.

Kim M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Service from Launceston Store

Sofie was fantastic. Knowledgeable & friendly, even keeping our boys occupied with balloons while we made our selection. Bed suite arrived within suggested time frame. High quality. Excellent correspondence from Sofie. Great experience from start to finish. Highly recommended.

SNOOZE... Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend online shopping with Snooze! It was so simple to navigate through what was on offer! A click of a button and my shopping was done! I selected the delivery service and immediately I had a phone call from a friendly guy, arranging a delivery day and time! So impressed!!! My goods arrived in perfect condition and the lovely delivery guys were helpful and courteous! Thanks Snooze!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Nez, thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear your online experience was great and we will be sure to pass it along to the team. Regards, Snooze