Listing monitored by Snooze

2.8

Poor quality

For a bed that costed 1600$ to be so noisy every time I turn into my bed is very disappointing. Then the customer service was not following my case and waited for the guarantee to be over one year as they did not answer my emails. Very disappointed and I was a good customer but will never go back there.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
patricia
patricia

Service and quality is excellent

The sales team are very professional and understanding to customer needs. I found the whole experience amazing the best service I have had at a retail premises including the warehouse delivery section

Professional in every way

Exceptionally easy just asked customer service for their advice
Very happy with the quality of the product
Did not have to assemble thank goodness

SnoozeSnooze

God awful experience, the worst franchise to ever sell beds!

I purchased a mattress from this franchise and the product was substandard. Hard as a slab of granite. Avoid these conman at all costs. All costs!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

For Sabita providing a great service to our family

I had a great shopping experience in Snooze Auburn shop. This is a very smooth process from the beginning to end. I would like to give high praise to my sale person Sabita, her knowledge and experience helped my family to buy the right and comfortable mattresses plus bedding accessories. I have already and definitely continue to recommend your services to others in the future.

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snooze store closed and Snooze does not take responsibility for outstanding orders

We made an order and as the store in Geelong has closed, Snooze says that it's our problem and they can't help us.
We consider that Snooze has a responsibility to their customers, regardless of what store they bought from - it is a big brand, and if they do this to their customers then their brand name is worth nothing.
Do not buy anything from them, especially in these times of uncertainty. By the time it takes them to manufacture your order, you might find that the store has closed and Snooze will say to you 'bad luck'.
Disgraceful and dissapointing.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Terrible customer service. They ignore you

They took my money and now ignore the customer service side of things. I am still waiting for a reply to my message and my order. Dont waste your money

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for responding to our emails and for helping us facilitate the delivery this weekend. Any inconveniences are sincerely regretted.
Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic service

The delivery service of our new bed was fabulous. The guys were very fast and efficient and friendly.
Also the new bed is very comfortable , firm but not too firm. Thank you Snooze

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Graham, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Snooze online store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful delivery experience. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Tom W
Tom WSydney, NSW

Low quality bed and terrible after sales service

Ordered a bed with 6 weeks delivery time which was delivered after 4. However the foot of the bed was unwrapped, badly damaged and looked for all the world like a customer return as it even had manually screwed holes in random places where it looked as though someone else had previously attached brackets that are not part of the bed. Other parts of the bed were also damaged or significantly discolored. Took 1 week to get a response from Snooze despite multiple emails and phone calls to be told it would be 4 weeks before replacement parts would be sent. Shockingly bad experience. Pictures attached to give an idea of how bad their quality control is.

Warranty Claim MadeYes