Listing monitored by Snooze

Staff not being very helpful

Ordered a mattress online didn’t fit the bed I had and unfortunately snooze wouldn’t provide a refund very disappointing. After waiting two weeks for it to arrive, and didn’t offer any other solutions.

Nick
Nick Sydney, NSW

Rahul, Great customer service

Rahul was very informative and knowledgeable in his line of work. I would suggest anyone to speak with him as he goes above & beyond for his customers. Great personality and charisma to match and very enthusiastic about his job.

Online purchase via Snooze Marion

So easy! Bought frame and mattress on the website. Customer service from my local store rang to confirm my order. Delivered without fuss on Sat! Amazing product and service.

Richard M.
Richard M.Sydney, NSW

They were really helpful ordering online. Very happy. Delivery was next day and on time

It was very easy with help when speaking to person who guided me through the selection process, using the website as reference point.

Tracey i
Tracey iSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I was looking for several mattresses for a new home and wanted something that was comfortable but affordable. I made my choices online after being guided by the information on the website and comparison shopping. But the best part was the fantastic call from the store, offering for me to come and test the mattresses. She was really helpful.
Plus I got a really good price discount through linking my velocity and nrma membership.
Very happy with snooze.

BLL
BLLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and great service

Very easy purchase online, within 10 minutes of payment a team member from Marion snooze had called to confirm order and delivery date. Absolutely fantastic and the process completely effortless.

Great Service

I made an online purchase through the Windsor store in Brisbane. Their communication to check my order and then keep me informed on the delivery date was just fantastic. Delivery was just as helpful, efficient and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to make another purchase through this store.

Bel
BelSydney, NSW

ETA keeps getting delayed paid for this bunk bed 3 months ago!

I went into Campbelltown snooze to order a compact bunk for my kids and the man said order online. So I did and then I got a call from the Campbelltown snooze to say they will be looking after delivery etc, then the eta was April, of which I sold the kids current beds, then late April to May and I had to keep following up got given dates 17th - 24th. Until yesterday I was told it was delayed another maybe 2 weeks. My kids are sleeping on the floor with mattress’s, getting chills and falling in between the cracks quite a hazard this is totally unacceptable!!!

Allison A
Allison ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Paddington bed

Website was easy to use and navigate. I called the store to check timeframe for delivery and they were very helpful and had all the information right to hand. Delivery process was faultless; excellent communication. And a great product!

Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good experience - thanks

Bed delivery was lengthy but Snooze staff were up front about it - kept me in the loop during the wait - very polite staff and the end product is a great bed - thanks guys!

Vicky
VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

This mattress has been wonderful for my bad back. I am sleeping right through the night at last! It's great.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The delivery guys were great!

We received our Memphis bed frame in Cement yesterday in Brisbane and it looks great. We ordered online and it looks exactly as expected. We're really happy with it. The best part about the service was the delivery guys Ian and Lucas. They were so friendly and even carried our new mattress upstairs which was not part of their job. Thankyou Ian and Lucas!

jane
jane

Lovely new mattress!

My new king single mattress was delivered into my home this morni ng. The guys rang me half an hour before they arrived to let me know they were nearly at my place. Very pleasant young man delivered it right inside to the area I asked for. Thank you very much Snooze!

Clive W.
Clive W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence Service

Online ordering was easy, contacted by staff next day to confirm my purchase. A day later advised they were waiting on delivery. Delivered when they said it would be, delivery guys were excellent.

Great experience.

Customer service was good when I phoned to buy the product over the phone. Delivery was on time. Guys were helpful and professional. I was impressed by the whole experience. Would recommend.