Snooze Online store

Snooze Online store (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Snooze

4.2

razzler1
razzler1Adelaide

Pillow talk

Ordered a couple of pillows online. Got a follow up by phone and good communication about delivery. Staff were friendly, price was good.

Excellent Customer Service!!

Lovely staff, all very helpful, had 3 beds put together and they also did a fantastic job. The quality of the beds is amazing.
Thankyou so much

Anne O
Anne OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our house only has mattresses from Snooze

Purchased another Slumberland Chiswick mattress as our youngest graduated to a double bed. She loves it and now it's even harder to get this teenager out of bed.

Jess
Jess Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Prompt delivery, store owner went out of his way to help arrange. Beautiful bed we are very happy. Will use them again in future

Penny G
Penny G

Easy to use and purchase

Purchase was easy to navigate, compare and ultimately buy.
Store contact in less than 24 hours to confirm and provide realistic delivery timeline
Courier company used were friendly, on time and efficient. They took all the rubbish and the old bed away as well. Awesome

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

For Sabita providing a great service to our family

I had a great shopping experience in Snooze Auburn shop. This is a very smooth process from the beginning to end. I would like to give high praise to my sale person Sabita, her knowledge and experience helped my family to buy the right and comfortable mattresses plus bedding accessories. I have already and definitely continue to recommend your services to others in the future.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Amy
Amy North Western Region, NSW

Great mattress

The mattress is so comfortable and is so worth the money and is so great to sleep on as well

Cindy
CindyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow! Slept like a baby. I'm a side sleeper and this mattress is soooo comfy. Should have bought it sooner.

Assembly was easy. Dealing with the store was easy. Delivery took 3 weeks which I wasn't very happy about but I have it now.

JSL
JSL

Gold Star Service

Gold star service. Prompt, friendly, with regular updates. Highly recommend Snooze, their staff and definitely their products. Look forward to shopping there in the future, in person or Online. Snooze is definitely the place to go

Sealy Back Support Base

EXCELLENT sturdy and supportive bed base for when on a budget - was $700, which was cheap but not too cheap - supports my Koala mattress perfectly (replaced an expensive slat base that was too low and uncomfortable). The many feet aren't that visually appealing (would be good if they could be set deeper under the bed), BUT it means a sturdy bed and can be covered by a valance. Highly recommended and Snooze are great with customer service - following up for delivery details on phone and delivering in good and timely manner.

Product Appearance As advertised

Tammy
TammyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service and delivery

Service was great and delivery was very prompt would definitely Recommend. Online purchase however the store kept in contact with me re delivery status etc. Great service and product. Highly recommend

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shows what can be done in a lock down

Michael
MichaelAU

Terrible customer service - racist

SnoozeSnooze

Great after sales service highly recommend Store and staff

Excellent after sales service had a problem with the bed head and within three days a repair person from the company had arrived and was servicing
great communication. Recommend highly

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t recommend

Brought a bed online
They said 8 wks for bed.
Rang the store up and went in said it will be 10 weeks.
Now it’s 12 wks
Not Happy about been lied to every time I ring up or go into store in Mornington. I wouldn’t recommend this place to any one if they can’t tell the truth.
Still waiting for my Bingo bed!

Erika A.
Erika A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Purchased new bed frame online, had a confirmation call within half an hour of purchase on a weekend! Then was kept informed on delivery. Good product for affordable price. Thank you

Ben K.
Ben K.Launceston, TAS

Snooze Launceston great customer service

Brought new mattress is amazing great communication from the team and delivery people on time and polite will be going to snooze launceston for all my sleeping products from now on thank you for a stress free experience

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snooze store closed and Snooze does not take responsibility for outstanding orders

We made an order and as the store in Geelong has closed, Snooze says that it's our problem and they can't help us.
We consider that Snooze has a responsibility to their customers, regardless of what store they bought from - it is a big brand, and if they do this to their customers then their brand name is worth nothing.
Do not buy anything from them, especially in these times of uncertainty. By the time it takes them to manufacture your order, you might find that the store has closed and Snooze will say to you 'bad luck'.
Disgraceful and dissapointing.

RosiePosie
RosiePosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy purchase - happy customer

I bought a new mattress online, I knew what I wanted as I already have a similar mattress. The delivery was organised online (a bit dear, but...). The product was delivered without any issues. We are happy with the new mattress. EASY.

Armani
ArmaniSydney, NSW

Rahaul was great

I naught daughters bed from snooze at crossroads beech st nsw ...RAHAUL who I was served by was fantastic he was very helpful will be dealing with crossroads snooze again

Lea
LeaSouth-East, TAS

Lovely Dressing Table - just perfect!

I ordered a dressing table on-line from Snooze to suit an existing suite. Because delivery charges needed to be discussed, Marita from Launceston's Snooze store phoned as soon as my order hit her desk. Very happy with the prompt attention and very satisfied with the delivery charges. My discount from being a RACT member more than covered this component - bonus! The dressing table is beautiful.

Brilliant communication and service

I was looking for a new bed but Due to the Coronavirus I was unable to go to the store so did everything via email and phone.
Damian could not have been more helpful in answering all my questions and the communication was amazing. Thank you again Damien for all your help and I’m sure I will be very happy with my new bed. Highly recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised
Wong Z.
Wong Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

The customer service was excellent. I went to the store in Fortitude Valley to browse my new bed, the lady was super nice and explained everything that I needed to know to me. I then purchased them online, and they were delivered to me in a couple of days. Highly recommended!

Wonderful service

Snooze at Windsor provided brilliant service getting me the bed I wanted, and delivering it at a time that suited me. I had visitors coming within a few days and appreciated the great service helping me out.

Ricky B.
Ricky B.Litchfield, NT

Don't normally leave reviews but in this case I thought I would share. Made a purchase on boxing day and received a call the same day to advise there was an issue.. Went on to receive a further couple of calls over the following days explaining they are still working on it. Eventually received a call from store manager Christie from Cairns who advised they were out of stock and offered a recent floor model and also through in pillow case protector for the trouble. Overall very happy with the communication and the customer service, will definitely shop again!