Listing monitored by Snooze

4.2

Poor quality

For a bed that costed 1600$ to be so noisy every time I turn into my bed is very disappointing. Then the customer service was not following my case and waited for the guarantee to be over one year as they did not answer my emails. Very disappointed and I was a good customer but will never go back there.

Staff not being very helpful

Ordered a mattress online didn’t fit the bed I had and unfortunately snooze wouldn’t provide a refund very disappointing. After waiting two weeks for it to arrive, and didn’t offer any other solutions.

Bel
BelSydney, NSW

ETA keeps getting delayed paid for this bunk bed 3 months ago!

I went into Campbelltown snooze to order a compact bunk for my kids and the man said order online. So I did and then I got a call from the Campbelltown snooze to say they will be looking after delivery etc, then the eta was April, of which I sold the kids current beds, then late April to May and I had to keep following up got given dates 17th - 24th. Until yesterday I was told it was delayed another maybe 2 weeks. My kids are sleeping on the floor with mattress’s, getting chills and falling in between the cracks quite a hazard this is totally unacceptable!!!

Gertrude
Gertrude

The website doesn't indicate delivery time

Purchased a bed frame 1st week of December 2020. It's now the first week of Feb 2021 and have now been told that it may still be another 3 weeks away and that the shipment hasn't arrived yet. If I had known I would be waiting 3 months, I would have purchased from somewhere else. I didn't know they drop ship from China. When referred to the store where my item is going to be delivered from, they have been disinterested in helping because it's an online order. Where is my Dénmark frame? This is beyond ridiculous, now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Snooze Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

God awful experience, the worst franchise to ever sell beds!

I purchased a mattress from this franchise and the product was substandard. Hard as a slab of granite. Avoid these conman at all costs. All costs!

Michael
MichaelAU

Terrible customer service - racist

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t recommend

Brought a bed online
They said 8 wks for bed.
Rang the store up and went in said it will be 10 weeks.
Now it’s 12 wks
Not Happy about been lied to every time I ring up or go into store in Mornington. I wouldn’t recommend this place to any one if they can’t tell the truth.
Still waiting for my Bingo bed!

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snooze store closed and Snooze does not take responsibility for outstanding orders

We made an order and as the store in Geelong has closed, Snooze says that it's our problem and they can't help us.
We consider that Snooze has a responsibility to their customers, regardless of what store they bought from - it is a big brand, and if they do this to their customers then their brand name is worth nothing.
Do not buy anything from them, especially in these times of uncertainty. By the time it takes them to manufacture your order, you might find that the store has closed and Snooze will say to you 'bad luck'.
Disgraceful and dissapointing.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Terrible customer service. They ignore you

They took my money and now ignore the customer service side of things. I am still waiting for a reply to my message and my order. Dont waste your money

Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for responding to our emails and for helping us facilitate the delivery this weekend. Any inconveniences are sincerely regretted.
Regards, Snooze.

Waste of time and money

It was such a waste of time and money. Most of the products are low quality or factory defect. You probably ending up with the hassle of factory check request. It is such waste of time and money.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Do Not Trust Snooze

Do not buy a bed from Snooze. They outsource your purchase to their franchisee stores - who have ZERO control over their customer service and tracking... I ordered an expensive bed online and they outsourced it to their Moore Park Franchise. The bed was gauranteed to arrive in ten business days.. It's now been 20 business days. Finally the bed was due to arrive and then it they never delivered it.

When you call all customer service centres they cannot support or help because they are not affiliated with the store. I never signed up to purchase with an outsourced store and now it's a nightmare to get anything done.

If you're spending a lot of money Do not choose snooze! A Koala Bed would have been MUCH cheaper and arrived the next day...

Tom W
Tom WSydney, NSW

Low quality bed and terrible after sales service

Ordered a bed with 6 weeks delivery time which was delivered after 4. However the foot of the bed was unwrapped, badly damaged and looked for all the world like a customer return as it even had manually screwed holes in random places where it looked as though someone else had previously attached brackets that are not part of the bed. Other parts of the bed were also damaged or significantly discolored. Took 1 week to get a response from Snooze despite multiple emails and phone calls to be told it would be 4 weeks before replacement parts would be sent. Shockingly bad experience. Pictures attached to give an idea of how bad their quality control is.