Listing monitored by Snooze

4.2
Nick
Nick Sydney, NSW

Rahul, Great customer service

Rahul was very informative and knowledgeable in his line of work. I would suggest anyone to speak with him as he goes above & beyond for his customers. Great personality and charisma to match and very enthusiastic about his job.

Online purchase via Snooze Marion

So easy! Bought frame and mattress on the website. Customer service from my local store rang to confirm my order. Delivered without fuss on Sat! Amazing product and service.

Fantastic service - thoroughly impresses

Quick and easy service, the customer service representative (Martez) was so lovely and helpful and VERY prompt. She helped us identify our mattress and the equivalent from the current range. Highly appreciate her quality service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Richard M.
Richard M.Sydney, NSW

They were really helpful ordering online. Very happy. Delivery was next day and on time

It was very easy with help when speaking to person who guided me through the selection process, using the website as reference point.

Tracey i
Tracey iSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I was looking for several mattresses for a new home and wanted something that was comfortable but affordable. I made my choices online after being guided by the information on the website and comparison shopping. But the best part was the fantastic call from the store, offering for me to come and test the mattresses. She was really helpful.
Plus I got a really good price discount through linking my velocity and nrma membership.
Very happy with snooze.

patricia
patricia

Service and quality is excellent

The sales team are very professional and understanding to customer needs. I found the whole experience amazing the best service I have had at a retail premises including the warehouse delivery section

Kim
Kim

Amazing service!

Purchased the Denmark King Single bed and Bedside table. Extremely happy with the service provided and the friendliness of the delivery crew.

BLL
BLLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and great service

Very easy purchase online, within 10 minutes of payment a team member from Marion snooze had called to confirm order and delivery date. Absolutely fantastic and the process completely effortless.

Great Service

I made an online purchase through the Windsor store in Brisbane. Their communication to check my order and then keep me informed on the delivery date was just fantastic. Delivery was just as helpful, efficient and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to make another purchase through this store.

Professional in every way

Exceptionally easy just asked customer service for their advice
Very happy with the quality of the product
Did not have to assemble thank goodness

Allison A
Allison ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Paddington bed

Website was easy to use and navigate. I called the store to check timeframe for delivery and they were very helpful and had all the information right to hand. Delivery process was faultless; excellent communication. And a great product!

Vicky
VickyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic!

This mattress has been wonderful for my bad back. I am sleeping right through the night at last! It's great.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The delivery guys were great!

We received our Memphis bed frame in Cement yesterday in Brisbane and it looks great. We ordered online and it looks exactly as expected. We're really happy with it. The best part about the service was the delivery guys Ian and Lucas. They were so friendly and even carried our new mattress upstairs which was not part of their job. Thankyou Ian and Lucas!

jane
jane

Lovely new mattress!

My new king single mattress was delivered into my home this morni ng. The guys rang me half an hour before they arrived to let me know they were nearly at my place. Very pleasant young man delivered it right inside to the area I asked for. Thank you very much Snooze!

Clive W.
Clive W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence Service

Online ordering was easy, contacted by staff next day to confirm my purchase. A day later advised they were waiting on delivery. Delivered when they said it would be, delivery guys were excellent.