Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, NSW, etc...
4.4 from 1,320 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (435)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)

BridgetAnn F.

BridgetAnn F.Perth, WA

Customer Service: patient, knowledgeable, friendly, has the customers best interest.

ok, so I admit I haven't recieved my mattress yet - However, I felt a strong need to give a review today on the WA O'Connors store. I've just left (probably 2 hours ago) and my god - the owner and beautiful floor member Aman are not only genuine lovely people with such warmth about them but exceptionally informative and knowledgeable. They gave me heaps of time!! (very patient lol) , and honestly want the best end result for the customer - not for themselves! It was an absolute pleasure coming into the store today. I was also handed a bottle of Aussie water - it's the little things x :) Thank you. Mattress review coming soon! (I promise) Kind regards Bridget

Store LocationWA O'Connor Store
SnoozeSnooze

David was very professional,passionate and extremely helpful in finding a mattress, will definitely return in the future

Was shown a range of products that were available and that fit within price range. Easy to find a mattress with the help of David. The delivery was very quick, extremely happy with the service.

Store LocationFerntree gully
Very Impressed

Very ImpressedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service Great Price Great Product

The sales man named Yogi was exceptional the service was second to none the product range was vast and we found exactly what we wanted. The product quality is oitstanding. We had it delivered and installed in a matter of days.

Thankyou especially in these difficult times

Geetee

Geetee

Fantastic service.

Marita looked after us really well and found us the perfect mattress. She gave us a great price and the whole transaction was very easy. We would definitely recommend Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston.
Kat_13

Kat_13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service and awesome product!

I was very impressed with the staff and product options available at Snooze Taylor’s Lakes. I was on the search for a QS mattress and storage bed frame.
I never understood the importance of selecting a mattress that would support me and give me the comfort I needed. The sales staff explained this very well and I love my new mattress. I wake up with no aches or pains like I did on my previous one!
The bedframe I selected is just as great. Because storage was such a big concern for me in my small room, the sales person helped me select one which suited and I haven’t compromised on style either.
5 out of 5 stars, would recommend any time!

Store LocationTaylor’s Lakes Snooze
Amanda

AmandaFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great products

The staff were very passionate, knowledgeable and honest.
The beds are of high quality and had a price range to suit all budgets.
Very quick friendly service.

The staff asked questions to figure out what type of bed would suit us best and then showed us the products in our price range.

Would definitely recommend!!!

Store LocationCairns

Sleeping comfortably

We recently purchased a mattress from Snooze in Launceston. The service we received from Sophie was excellent, her knowledge of the products and advice based on our stated needs was very helpful. We’re very happy with our new mattress.

Store LocationLaunceston
Suzanne
Suzanne

Spellcheck has done it again! Our sales representative was Sofie not Sophie.

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super friendly staff and great discounts!

Very friendly staff that provides me guidance and information to purchase the best mattress for my 3 year old. Very efficient topped with free delivery! Highly recommend Snooze and will be using them for future purposes

Harvey

HarveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Experience

Just purchased a house full of beds from the Malvern Store, what a great experience. Blake looked after us and made the whole experience fun! A great team in the store, they know how to look after you.
If you need a bed, see these guys!

Store LocationMalvern

Find out how Snooze Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Most amazing furniture purchase experience ever

Thank you to Geoff our salesman who listened to our needs, was knowledgeable about the products, spent time with this picky shopper :) and let us decide which bed best suited us - no pushy salesman here. This is my first time dealing with Snooze and I will forever highly recommend them to family and friends. Delivery and installation were fantastic, they turned up when they said they would and left everything neat and tidy - thank you Mr Delivery Men.

Store LocationRutherford, NSW
Andrew Phelan

Andrew PhelanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

Very happy with the service received from the sales consultant and also the two men who delivered the bed were great also. Will definitely be going back to this particular store.

Jackie W

Jackie W

We recently purchased a Sealy bed and were impressed with David who was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Can highly recommend this store. Nothing was too much trouble.
Jackie and Tony, Salamander Bay

LittleBitOpinions

LittleBitOpinionsLaunceston, TAS

Terrific service in every way.

We chose a top of the range Sleepmaker. Medium. Queen.
Monica put us on the bed match simulator.
We are very happy with our purchases and the excellent service. Well done Snooze!!

Store LocationLaunceston Tas

Exceptional help & service

After explaining my current situations these ladies went above and beyond in all aspects of there customer service to help me find the right bed at a great price. Words can’t thank them enough, I have never slept better. Thankyou ladies x

Irene C.

Irene C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect and professional service

The store manager Imran was very helpful in selecting the best mattress for our family. We also can feel he is very professional in this field. We would definitely recommend visiting the Alexandria store and recommend to our friends.

Store LocationAlexandria store

Ann

AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service from start to end!

I went into the store, was served quickly and by a friendly, knowledgeable staff member.
I was given options, and got a good deal.
Delivery was organised to suit me, the delivery men arrived when they said they would, were polite, friendly and efficient. They assembled the bed and removed all the rubbish.
This is the best service I've had for a while in regard to buying furniture. Well done Snooze team, and thank you.

Store LocationMarion SA
Scott M.

Scott M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing customer service

We were very impressed with Nirali and Tan who were very friendly and helpful. They were thorough in ensuring we achieved the best results. Best customer service. We travelled from Canberra because if the service.

Store LocationHomebush DFO

Love my new mattresses

I purchased two mattresses from Snooze Fortitude Valley. The staff member was so helpful and patient in finding the right mattress for me. Plus i got a great deal and delivery was quick. Really happy with the mattresses purchased .

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Raff

RaffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully presented

The Ashmore timber bed frame is perfect and luv the Grosvenor mattress to go with it!
Thanks for your advice and help in store!
Appreciated the savings as well.
Delivery on time too.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Brisbane
Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The products were perfect. Even more impressive was the after purchase support. I had to delay the delivery twice, including once the evening before. They couldn’t have been more accommodating.

Store LocationWindsor, Brisbane