Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, WA, etc...

Perfect & Excellent Service

We were served by Nirali who was very knowledgeable and experienced in what she was doing. We loved every moment of it and her customer service skills were beyond exceptional. We purchased our furniture from here and will continue to do so in the future. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for good quality furniture and excellent customer service.

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products

Bought a bed head board. Great price, delivered and drivers took upstairs for us. Really helpful and friendly staff. Excellent

Lesley

LesleyPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Harrison at the Cannington branch!

Store LocationCannington

elisa j

elisa jMelbourne

Great Experience

We had the pleasure of being assisted by Russell on the day we visited the Springvale store. Service was excellent. We had specific needs and he was able to show us a range of products and work through the best solution for us. We were return customers to Snooze and were very well taken care of. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and would return to Snooze in the future. Highly recommend.

Store LocationSpringvale
Dee

Dee Sydney, NSW

Absolutely best service I have ever received

Amit the store owner is one of a kind, very satisfied with our overall experience with the team at crossroads and would highly recommend

Liam

Liam

Great service from Bryan

Big thanks for Bryan for all the help, he was super knowledgeable and patient. Thanks again and we'll defintely be back.

SnoozeSnooze

Renata is so wonderful! She was so patient and helped me pick my mattress. I’m really grateful for her help today!!

I’m satisfied with the quality of the product. I’ll find it hard to assemble the furniture. The store is easy to navigate

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great store

Very friendly and professional staff and good selection of products. Came here just to have a look and end up buying new set for my bedroom (bedframe, matress, bedsides). Staff gave me generous discount as well. Even my little kid enjoyed this shop and asked to come back there again.

Excellent Service

Rahul was friendly and efficient. We found exactly what we wanted really quickly. He was attentive, knowledgeable and gave us a great price. Very happy with the service.

Mark P.

Mark P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I like hassle free and this was from start to finish

We were planning to visit and knew what we wanted but on a day we were shopping for something else, saw the shop at Erina and thought we’d see if they had what we were after- they did - and it was reduced from online price - it was no pressure and a good deal with mattress as well- the bed is Paddington gas lift - we couldn’t decide on queen or double- again no rush we came hone to think- then ordered Over phone- transfer and next day delivery guys call- delivered Saturday basically immediately- I decided to get them to build- the guys that did it were on time- obliging - and courteous and cleaned up after them- couldn’t be happier and wish all those that visit were just as good

Store LocationErina
SnoozeSnooze

Really knowledgeable and patient. Gave us a really good price.

Rocky gave us heaps of good advice and gave us an awesome price. Plus, he was really patient as we decided. I highly recommend!!

Store LocationAuburb, NSW

Thank you Jamie!!!

Massive shout out to Jamie who helped hubby and I select a new mattress. She was so patient with all of our questions and knew her stuff! Despite the extreme heat wave outside, she kept her cool and was so friendly and bubbly. Having visited so many other shops, Jamie was so refreshing and made such a difference to our day. We are so excited to get our new mattress!!!

Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centa, NSW
SnoozeSnooze

Michelle really knows the products available, can explain everything in plain language. Nobody is trying to rush you to make a decision.

Store LocationSouth Wharf

Amazing staff !

Staff in shop were attentive , friendly and gave me lot off of options ! Came out with two amazing mattresses ! Thanks

Store LocationSouth wharf
Shel Evasco

Shel EvascoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above and beyond service!

Staff gave us option in different price ranges and offered the best option for us within our price range. We received a matress guide and she was so patient with our crying child

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationSouth Wharf

Amazing service!

Russell listened to everything I’ve been through with buying a bed frame(bad experience with another company). He was absolutely lovely, went above and beyond to get me the best deal possible! Can’t recommend enough :)

Store LocationSpringvale
Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Excellent customer service, and great price. The Owner/ sales person Amit was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommended this store.

Store LocationCross roads
Dissapointed

DissapointedSydney, NSW

Sarah is so amazing. Lovely, helpful, patient and very knowledgeable. An absolute delight.

10 out of 10 for the store, layout and staff, especially Sarah.
All my needs were met in a comfortable environment. I'm thrilled with my purchase. Thank you so much Sarah

Store LocationBankstown
Amani

AmaniSydney, NSW

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

The Service was outstanding!!! Rahul was extremely helpful im a very happy customer! I highly recommend to ask for Rahul when you visit Snooze at Crossroads.
Rahul was extremely helpful in helping us and explaining what mattress would best suit us.
I am extremely happy with my purchase, and would definitely go back.
Snooze is a very large store and has almost every product on display.

Store LocationSnooze Crossroads
Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STAY CLEAR!

STAY CLEAR! Absolutely horrible experience. We purchased a very expensive mattress which failed after 2 years. The fine print is to repair your mattress, not replace it. Who wants a faulty mattress?! My neck and back have never been worse.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGepps Cross

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze