Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

4.7 (1,020)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,078)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (1,082)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (573) · Not as advertised (153)
    4.7 (1,128)

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Superior Service

Went into Bankstown Snooze twice to research buying a new bed and on both occasions I was very impressed with the superior customer service provided by Fabio. He was very knowledgeable on the product options, very helpful in answering questions and easy to deal with.

kaye

kaye

Fantastic Service and wonderful Showroom.

Excellent service and high quality products. I highly recommend the Snooze Team.
Excellent communication from the Team.
Staff assembled the trundle bed and cleaned up.

Anna sales

Very nice and well spoken helped us all the time and gave us a good price thank you we will come back

Janine and Jason

Janine and JasonSydney, NSW

Excellent service from all staff. Excellent quality and price. Value money. We’ll definitely be back again and recommend to family and friends. Thank you Rahul.

Mj 7777

Mj 7777Perth, WA

great experience

just received my two avondale beds the kids and the whole family loves them .( light , wireless charger) teenage kids love so much great storage also .
beds ordered , loan base supplied and delivered while we waited arrival of our beds
when they arrived they were delivered installed and assembled tom and troy excellent at there job and arrival was right on time as per (delivery messages live ) that were sent ...thanks to Emma and the team at snooze who were ready to help at every step along the way and even took away my sons old mattress away
im really happy to recommend snooze cockburn for all your bedding needs 'you ll get looked after all the way from the beginning to the end
regards Michael j

Lesley R

Lesley RSydney, NSW

Great value

Fabio and Louis were great - knew their products and offered great service - would visit their again if I needed a new mattress

Rae

Rae

Very good service & very happy with the price & quality of the mattress. Delivery was prompt & very friendly men.
Well done

ZAHEER N.

ZAHEER N.Sydney, NSW

Slumberland mattress

After 3 years mattress dip down and caused strain in my back.It will be repaired,not replaced or refund.Expecting a refund.

Aunty jackie

Aunty jackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

We were greeted when entering the store, a salesman came and helped us straight away, he was very helpful we made our purchase within 10 minutes..
The guys that delivered the mattress, were on time, they even took my old mattress outside for me, they were both very polite and helpful. Thank you good service is hard to find these days, PLUS our dog Buddy, loves the SNOOZE advert, he loves the whistling, he wakes up straight away, moving his head from side to side , hes very happy we chose SNOOZE for our new mattress.

stephh m.

stephh m.Perth, WA

Amazing Staff at Cannington Snooze!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Excellent customer support - Maksem (Manly Vale)

Great service, great price, great product. A very enjoyable experience. Liked the Snooze profiler. Will recommend to friends and family

Pauline L.

Pauline L.Southern and Hills, SA

Fantastic Service and knowledge

I researched a new mattress and entered Snooze Mile End to have a look.
Tony my salesman was so knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. He took my budget into account and showed me F&B of my options, allowing me to make an informed choice.
My mattress has arrived and I have had one sleep so cannot comment just yet but his advice and "what to expect" information is spot on and I would recommend this store and Tony in particular for his fantastic service.

Best Bed

We ordered our bed & had delivered within 1 week. The delivery guys called before & were on time. Great service from all concerned

Julie H

Julie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and great quality

Andrew was friendly, helpful and efficient in assisting us to make a purchase. Very satisfied with our Australian made bed and mattress. Great customer service with delivery and installation. Would thoroughly recommend Snooze at Windsor QLD

SnoozeSnooze

Excellent Service from Monica at Snooze Launceston. We wouldn't go anywhere else

Extremely satisfied, from purchase to delivery. Monica is a delight to deal with and the store is clean and well presented

Cate

Cate

Never order from Snooze!!

Ordered a bed frame (2-3 weeks wait I was told).
I called them after 1 month to get an update on my order. I was told they called me 2 days after my order to tell me the order would be a 12 week wait. They never called me or left a message and I’ve now wasted a month waiting for a bed when I could have ordered from someone else.
The bed was for my sons birthday as part of his big boy room and I now can’t do any of it.
I am absolutely furious, they lied about calling me and I will NEVER EVER order from Snooze again.

Louise D.

Louise D.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service & product

We had absolutely the best service, couldn’t fault it at all. They knew there products and other helpful information. So glad we brought our Madison bed, love it. I haven’t woken up with sore hips or back. Always pays to buy local quality products.

Very pleased with the service. 100/

From the staff at the store to the delivery men fantastic
Removed old mattress who could ask for more
Also got a great price

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Unpleasant experience, took longer than estimated dates & was faulty when did arrive

Store service was knowledgeable in products. Unfortunately time delays and letting customer know of these the to receive faulty products have soured my experience

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Overpriced and uncomfortable

I purchased the Madison mattress and after a couple of weeks of sleeping on it I rang the store to discuss the back pain I was feeling. I was told to give it a bit longer to “break in”. Thanks to this advice I now have crippling back, neck, shoulder and arm pain. It would have been nice to have some follow up service - I will never buy from snooze again - overpriced, no after service, and in crippling pain. Can’t remember the time I had a decent nights sleep. I miss my old mattress and deeply regret this purchased - feel very ripped off.

Natty86

Natty86asked

WA, Midland

Do u guys do instore layby buy any chance ?

Hi Natty,

Thanks for reaching out. Many of our stores offer lay-by as a payment option. We suggest reaching out to your local store to confirm.

Find your closest store and their contact details here:

Thanks,
Snooze.

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 91 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 91 Snooze