Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, NSW, etc...
4.3 from 1,230 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (355)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)

Great deal and service from staff

We were on a budget and the staff member gave us quality options which made our task easy and purchase affordable.
They were able to provide free assembly on delivery of mattress and bed frame.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Nic W

Nic WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

After finding what I wanted online, I phoned Snooze Windsor and they were able to help me pick the right mattresses etc for my little boy. The whole process was quick and easy and delivery was organized within a few days. I have actually been meaning to phone as the delivery guys were so lovely. They assembled the bed and took away the cartons. They were so sweet and well mannered. Whole experience was great! Will definitely shop with Snooze again.

Meagan Jordan

Meagan JordanHunter Region, NSW

Above & Beyond

If I could of given six stars I would of! Snooze Kotara provided the most outstanding service, they really went above & beyond. Great prices too!
Megs and Dean, New Lambton Heights.

Store LocationKotara
Michelle Y.

Michelle Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great product.

A great experience. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The sales process was quick and easy.
I am very happy with the delivery and product and would highly recommend.

Outstanding customer service

I ordered my bed base at 8.30am and it was delivered by 1pm in the same day. Both Andrew and his delivery staff loaded with me during the morning to ensure that the delivery time was suitable. The delivery guys even installed the legs and took away the rubbish.
The best customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Great job guys!

Store LocationWindsor QLD

If you Snooze you win

After comparing many shops physically and online, found the level of service, knowledge, range and competitive pricing to be well above anywhere else (big call out to Jordie -exceptionally fabulous). Sales & delivery were seamless and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Shop around if you want but you could save yourself a lot of time by just going straight to the best. As an aside, bed is extremely comfortable thank you

Elizabeth

ElizabethAlexandria

Misleading and misrepresentation on sale

Store LocationSnooze Campbelltown

Catalina P.

Catalina P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Services

We bought a bed and they said: "You will receive the next day or if we won't have it on stock, you will receive on 6th of January and you should wait for our call ". I didn't receive any call so I call them and they said: 'Because the supplier was on holiday you will receive your bed on 8th of January" then I call them today (14/01/2020) and they said "The mattress didn't reach yet so you will receive tomorrow". This is not a good services, with fake promises. They didn't even bother to call me and say to me that they got a delay with the order.

Store LocationDandenong
Taitah

TaitahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied Customer

Very helpful from my searching on-line, the follow up phone call, being cared for by Jodie the floor manager, not settling in our first focus and although paying more were given excellent discount and for ordering on Dec 31st! Jodie is a good saleswoman as well as manager. The bed arrived and the old mattress taken by two agreeable men who assembled the bed etc. It is SO COMFY

Madeline F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BedGear M2 - Sags badly after 3.5 weeks

We bought a BedGear M2 less than a month ago. It sags significantly even though we have been turning the mattress every week as instructed.

We were told that it was made in Australia but after discarding the packaging I noticed the subtle “made in China” label on the box. I have tried to contact customer service regarding a return but there has been no answer on their hotline.

I feel that an $850 mattress shouldn’t sag so much that you can’t roll from one side to the other because of the hump in the middle of the bed. Really unhappy with the quality of the product.

EDIT: was contacted by Snooze today. Will update.

Madeline F.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it.

Danielle Sarramegna

Danielle SarramegnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed potential customer.

Very disappointed. I walked in your store and walked the all showroom without even being acknowledged. Your staff seems to only have time for couples who walked in after me. Bad move guys! Really bad move!

Snooze A.Snooze

Dear Snooze. Thank you for your concern. I appreciate that you are willing to address the training in customer service of your employees but I have no intention to return to your Windsor shop.
Regards
Danielle

Side Sleeper

Side SleeperHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Abby

Had an amazing experience in Snooze Kotara. We got exactly what we wanted thanks to our sales person Abby. She had excellent knowledge, great helpful ideas and made our shopping experience fun.

Store LocationSnooze, Kotara

Amazing service

Amazing service as soon as I walked in the door . Perfect communication with delivery . Delivery on time , old mattresses gone , great delivery staff too . Mattresses look good - havnt used them yet !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMarion - thanks Jordie .

Simonne Oosthuizen

Simonne OosthuizenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Experience!

Magen was extremely knowledgeable and a total pleasure to talk to. She has in fact; secured all of our future bed business with Snooze! The delivery guys were punctual, efficient, helpful and friendly! What a pleasure doing business with Snooze!

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still no delivery after 3 weeks

Called several times. They never returned my calls, kept referring me to other people and can't meet the promised date for delivery. Asked me to call the warehouse directly?! In such cases, they should allow free cancellation. But no. I just have to wait or pay 20-25% cancellation fee, which is at their discretion and they cannot confirm the sum either. Bad experience, I do not recommend! My first and last time. Will be advising my friends to stay away from snooze.

Tops boys

Delivery was quick and efficent james was helpful good bloke we are overall happy with the new bed should last us for years to come.All in all very happy considering the last time we bought a bed it was a big debacle

happy camper

great store, great range, great product, very friendly and well informed staff, found it a very pleasant experience would highly recommend them, one very happy camper, thank you snooze cairns

Store Locationcairns

Excellent in-store service

The Snooze store in Launceston was the first mattress shop I visited in a search for a new Queen mattress. Sofie, the sales person, was so professional, knowledgeable and friendly, that I didn't bother continuing the search in competitors' stores. Sofie worked out a deal that included an ensemble base, and organised quick delivery. The quality of the bedding products in Snooze are obviously high, as is the way they treat customers.

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Snooze A.Snooze

Bought on line delivered and had a good night sleep moving house from Albany to Mandurah

On line choose the beds and mattresses we wanted with the helpful professional support of staff over email and telephone. Five star service , delivered and installed the beds by their staff.

Store LocationMandurah

uziealec

uziealecSydney, NSW

Great friendly service

We needed new mattresses and were really pleased with the selection offered by Snooze in Launceston. It was so easy, Marita our sales person listened to our needs and found us the best mattresses. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Next delivery was a bonus. Very happy with the service. Thank you.

Store LocationLaunceston Snooze