Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

ACT, Canberra, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, Launceston and 2 more
4.3 from 1,032 reviews

Disappointing service post buy

Love the bed and service received in store.
I felt the post service lacking in terms of snooze’s communication with delivery people and ourselves. When I mentioned an issue to snooze I felt guy was dismissive so requested confirmation in an email that issue had been addressed. In his email, he seems to ‘have a go’ at me for something that is clearly a break in their process - they delivered before requesting payment.

Store LocationHawthorn

Excellent sales and delivery service

We received excellent customer service and advice from Yogi at the Marion store when buying a new bed recently. And the delivery and installation service from Alex was equally good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service and will be sure to pass this along to Yogi, Alex and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Great service in store, but post sale service is severely lacking.

We got fantastic service in store, and love our purchase, but was told delivery would be in 4-6 weeks, and when I called to follow up after 6 weeks, was told it would be up to 8, no apology that I’d been given the incorrect information at all.
I received a text around week 7 to call to arrange delivery - I called and was told they do not deliver to my area, despite having already checked this before I purchased. If they didn’t deliver, I would have gone to another store. She then put me on hold for 5 mins, before making a big deal over the fact that they would ‘make an exception, and do a special delivery’. Such poor service, they should have had on file where my delivery address was, and should not have sold it to me with delivery, if they could not deliver.
Love the bed and mattress, but what poor phone service.

Store LocationMarion

Poor Service, Rude Staff.

Poor Service, Rude Staff.
We purchased a new mattress from Snooze in Howitt Street Wendouree, which has been a very good mattress.
The staff member had promised us a delivery date, we weren't notified when it arrived, we were then told we would have to pick it up from the warehouse (a crappy tin shed in an industrial complex) and despite being there, we were told that we wouldn't be able to get it as it was the staff members day off, and would have to wait until after the weekend.
I refused, and asked for a refund, was then told to be at said warehouse with my trailer the next day at 10:00am, and was told if I was 1 minute late they would be shutting the gate and going home.
This sort of attitude, and poor service is abysmal, I will never buy anything from there again.

Store LocationHowitt Street Ballarat

Amazing Service and Support!

- extremely easy to navigate and find what I wanted thanks to the staff!
- great range of products available and they were able to put me through a bed matching system to assist me to hone in on the mattresses that matched me and my sleeping pattern best.
- extremely satisfied with the quality of mattress and bed.
- I assembled my furniture all by myself, it was so easy!

Store LocationSnooze Hoppers Crossing

Great customer service

Found the store to be layed out easily to distinguish between the quality and price of mattress. The product range was quite large and could be overwhelming if you’re unsure of what you’re after. The quality of the mattress and base we purchased have been great so far. We’ve only had them for over two weeks and were offered to bring back the products if they weren’t satisfactory. My partner assembled our bed base in 10 minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationShepparton
Hi Sarah, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Snooze Shepparton. We're pleased to hear about your wonderful experience both in store and with your bed post-purchase. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Fabulous bed

I was very well looked after with regards to buying a mattress. I told the assistant exactly what I wanted and did not want to waste any time. Very informative and very professional.

Store LocationWindsor
Thank you for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Windsor. We're pleased to hear that you were looked after in-store and will be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Happy we made the purchase at Snooze Marion.

Great service and advice from Marion store. Quick and easy service. Delivery was spot on. Delivery guys were efficient and friendly. Overall a super smooth purchase. Would definitely recommend Snooze.

Store LocationMarion
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tara. We're pleased to hear your experience ran smoothly, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Marion team. Thanks, Snooze

Amazing Service!

Shopping here was a real pleasant experience. I was helped by Tan at Homebush last week he was very experienced, genuine and helpful and really went above and beyond! Found a great mattress I'm very excited for it. Honestly though Tan was a legend :)

Store LocationHomebush DFO
That is great to hear, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experience Monte. We'll be sure to pass it along to Tan and the Homebush team. Thanks, Snooze

Happy with product and service

Happy with in store service and over the phone dealings. Delivery was as arranged with delivery staff helpful and friendly. Happy also with quality of product. Would recommend to others.

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Fortitude Valley, J and D. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the store. Regards, Snooze.

Delivery Guys were super friendly!!

Ten points to the delivery guys who delivered my new mattress and picked up my old one. I didnt have to lift a finger! They were happy and helpful! Good jobs guys!

Store LocationMarion SA
Dear Tayla, Thank you kindly for leaving your review here. We will pass your positive feedback about the delivery onto the team at out Marion Store. Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic customer service from Bev and Belinda, so friendly and happy. They really helped us to get what we wanted. Would 100% recommend! Thank you very much ladies, a very happy customer.

Store LocationQld Mackay
Hi Aurelia, That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We will relay it to Bev and Belinda at our Mackay Store. Regards, Snooze.

So happy with the service

We purchased the Venus bed from Belinda at Snooze. There are multiple fabrics to choose from so you can customise your bed. We are so happy with our purchase and especially appreciate the fantastic service Belinda provided.

Store LocationSnooze Mackay
Dear Cameron, We are really glad to hear your experience at our Mackay store was satisfactory. We will pass this message onto the team, and we hope you enjoy the Venus bed! Regards, Snooze.

Ten Star Rating if possible

We spent a lot of time deciding on our bed frame and bed but ultimately could not be happier. The staff were so patient and helpful. The supplier personally came out to our home to make adjustments to the bedhead. Won't find that kind of service with anyone else. Highly recommend the shop staff and manufacturer.

Store LocationCapalaba
Dear Julie, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We are so pleased to hear that you were helped by a patient and helpful team at our Capalaba store, and we will be sure to relay this to them. Enjoy your new bed frame! Regards, Snooze.

Fab products, Fantastic service, great price

Today I purchased 3 double mattresses for 3 teenage children. Marta guided me to the best quality mattress in my price range. I got great quality and fab and efficient service

Store LocationBankstowm
Hi Mon, Thanks for leaving your review here. We are so pleased you had a great experience at our Bankstown store and we will pass your feedback onto the team! Enjoy the new beds! Regards, Snooze.

Awesome

Amazing custmor service, Sophie went above and beyond to help us find the perfect mattress, nothing was to much trouble for her. Couldn't fault her or the rest of the Launceston team at all.

Store LocationLaunceston Tas
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Georgina. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Sophie and the team. Regards, Snooze

Excellent service, friendly and easy to talk to! I couldn't have asked for better service!

High quality, easy to view products available, friendly staff. I was able to try several high quality mattresses to find one that suits my needs. I will certainly be shopping there in future.

Store LocationLaunceston
Hi Jess, Thanks so much for leaving your review here. We are really pleased to hear that you had a good experience at Launceston and will pass it onto the team there. Regards, Snooze.

We love our new beds!

A big thank you to Sandra and Andrew, and their team, for assisting us to purchase our new beds and mattresses for our family. The service was beyond excellent - friendly and informative. We are extremely happy and everyone who visits our new home comments on how good they look. We would definitely recommend Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Launceston Rachel. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Sandra, Andrew and the team at the store. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

So far , mattress is very comfortable

Store very user friendly, and staff very helpful, and answered all my questions. Other products were explained before I choose the mattress I wanted . Delivery was prompt and and mattress arrived when I was told it would .

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationWindsor , Qld
Dear Robin, Thanks for leaving your review. We will pass it onto the store at Windsor. We're glad you received such good service, and hope that we see you at a Snooze store again soon. Regards, Snooze.

Product, just what I wanted.

Snooze is the place for bedding. Great staff, thanks Samantha and Rose. Nothing was a problem for them. Great mattress and great deal. Many thanks, it’s lovely walking out happy.

Store LocationSnooze Bankstown.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Christine. We're so glad you left the store happy, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Samantha, Rose and the Bankstown team. Regards, Snooze