Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

Leigh S

Leigh SSydney, NSW

Rock Star Customer Service!

treated like royalty, guided through mattress, bed head shapes, fabric and custom decorative touches. Great service. Awesome quality. Unreal experience!

Store LocationAlexandria
R Scriva

R ScrivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth 1 star

Store LocationTalyors Lakes Snooze
R.Palmer

R.PalmerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Heard my co worker advising delivery issue and that mattress was not placed where it was promised and then management ([Name Removed]) swore and terminated the call. She was very rude and aggressive. Do not buy anything at the Taylors Lakes Snooze store, I have told all my family and friends - I was in such a shock to hear someone in customer service argue and be so rude about such a small misunderstanding. How a store owner can be so unprofessional and have no idea how to deal with a minor compliant is beyond me.

Store LocationTaylors Lakes

Find out how Snooze Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Do not expect respect as a customer. To them you are just number

Store LocationMile End
Helen O

Helen OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

We ordered online and they rang straight away to let us know the item was not in stock. Let us know when it was expected and rang to confirm when it arrived. Pleasant young men made the delivery and were a pleasure to speak to. Great experience and will order again from them.

Store LocationCarseldine

Rude and dismissive staff

Mattress arrived a day late, stitching was already coming off label. Staff weren't helpful for any after sales assistance so much attitude I even contacted head office which took 8 days to receive an automated response. After 20 years of buying all family beds at snooze this is the last

Store LocationAspley QLD
Maurice Veliz

Maurice VelizSydney, NSW

Special thanks

The floor staff were exceptionally helpful. The store owner went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and was on the phone to the manufacturer to confirm small changes and time frames. A delivery ETA was proposed and it will arrive ahead of time.
Could not ask for better service. Thank you team at Snooze Manly Vale

Store Location210-216 Condamine Street Many Vale NSW 2093
SnoozeSnooze

The service was exceptionally excellent!!! Love the bed I bought!!

Very satisfied with the service and product!! It was easy as to navigate around the store and I found what I want!! Quality is so so good

Store LocationBalgowlah

Excellent service

Team provided us with excellent service, presented us with all the possible choices. Looking forward to receiving our new bed!

Find out how Snooze Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Friendly helpful and knew exactly what I was after!

Easy store layout and clear explanation of differences between products which made it easy to decide - as it’s a topic I know nothing about.

Donna

Donna Great Southern, WA

Excellent service

Having to order online or over the phone wasn't easy. When you live in the country. These guys went out of their way to help me order and deliver my bed

Store LocationMandurah wa
SnoozeSnooze

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Mari K.

Mari K.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving our new mattress

Friendly staff with a good knowledge of the products. Good range of products. Very happy with our purchase. Delivered with in promised timeframe.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

Great

Very helpful had an answer for every question. Didn’t try too hard to sell me more than I wanted. Recommended

Store LocationBalgowlah
Fiona40

Fiona40South East Queensland, QLD

My recent purchase of a queen size ensemble was pleasant and easy! Just the way I like it. Customer service was great, delivery was prompt considering it was a few days before Xmas and my daughter loves her new bed! Thanks Snooze Fortitude Valley!!

Store LocationFortitude valley
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Ravi & Nav Manly Vale Snooze

Ravi, Nav & the delivery team at Snooze were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and helped us pick a great king size bed. We now love our new bed. Thoroughly recommend them all. David & Rita

Amazing customer service

Bandish at Snooze Prospect was amazing. His customer service was impecable. He listened to what we needed and provided it. He didn't try to give us anything we wouldn't need and didn't try to make us spend more. We had a budget, he showed us what we could get and then we decided. We didn't feel pressured at all. He let us explore the shop freely and came when we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the store because of him and we would like to show our appreciation of his hard work. We can't wait to get our new bed and have a wonderful sleep.

Mariia

Mariia Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service

I am very happy with my recent purchase at Snooze - Jacinta helped me to choose the perfect bed I was looking for a long long time! Very happy with the product and the service I received at the DFO South Wharf - I will recommend the store to my family and friends!

Store LocationDFO South Wharf
Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range and excellent customer service

I ordered the St Germaine bed frame - it was manufactured and delivered much earlier than expected! A pleasant surprise. The quality of the bed is excellent- made to my specifications. However it is the excellent customer service that sets this store apart - I had positive interactions with everyone I dealt with. Big shout out to the two delivery guys - friendly and helpful with a smile! Highly recommend Snooze Aspley Homemaker

Store LocationAspley Homemaker
Natalie

Natalie Illawarra, NSW

Warrawong Snooze were so helpful and tailored specifically to my needs. Great friendly staff! I had an idea on what bed frame I wanted and matthew helped me out with an even better deal.

Store Locationwarrawong

Wonderful customer service

We were served by Rocky who provided sensational customer service
With 2 screaming kids, he was patient and spent the time with us to help make a good choice. Will definitely return

Store Locationauburn

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze