Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

3.0

Excellent service!

The staff were great help, so lovely! Highly recommend coming here if youre looking for good service and great prices

Store Locationcasual

Fantastic Customer Service

Maksem was amazing, fantastic service and a very nice guy. Helped us out and organised a delivery out of the area they usually service which was great. I recommend looking for him if you come into the store.

Olli

OlliSydney, NSW

Customer service was outstanding. Prerna was our consultant and she was so helpful and knowledgeable.

Excellent knowledge and customer service. Highly recommend this store. We had a great experience, and the staff were so helpful and friendly.

Store LocationCrossroads

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STAY CLEAR!

STAY CLEAR! Absolutely horrible experience. We purchased a very expensive mattress which failed after 2 years. The fine print is to repair your mattress, not replace it. Who wants a faulty mattress?! My neck and back have never been worse.

Store LocationGepps Cross
SnoozeSnooze

Terrible after sales customer service

Purchased a top of the line mattress and base at beginning of 2020.
Upon delivery, noticed manufacturing fault on Maddison mattress.
Advised store immediately and then waited, waited, waited...,
After at least 1/2 dozen phone calls and in store visit and SIX months time passage, finally had replacement delivered.
It was raining and delivery team refused to take off shoes on our carpet.
Rude and insolent delivery people.
Store Manager on phone finally got them to remove shoes and replace mattress.
Sorry, never again will we purchase there again.
Competitive market, plenty of other suppliers/ stores out there.
Must be doing very well that they can afford no repeat customers??

Store LocationArtarmon
Bert Reynolds
Bert Reynolds

Email sent just now with all my details.

Tong X.Sydney, NSW

force me to take the item!

They sale me the wrong item and asked for refund within 24 hrs. They refuse and force me to take the mattress!!! I cant believe this happend in Australia !!! Never ever experience this kind of service in my life. Keep away from this shop.

Para

ParaSydney, NSW

We found exactly what we wanted with the help of Rocky.

the location was easy to find the range of products was extensive and our sales manager was so helpful in helping us choose the right matress and base that suited us.

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Jamie K.

Jamie K.Sydney, NSW

Bed is faulty.

The store was fine and the customer service wasn’t an issue. My issue is with the product and the follow up guarantee. Our bed is faulty and doesn’t fit together as it should. They sent someone to ‘assess’ it however they only sent the drivers! They were trying to fix it. We refused as we didn’t want a fixed bed, we wanted a quality product from the start. The bed creaks, moves and isn’t able to be assembled properly, tolerances are terrible. So we now require a refund as given the build quality on this 2k bed, it’s really average. We need to buy another or look elsewhere.

Store LocationAuburn
reginaldm11111

reginaldm11111Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disguised, What Warrenty?

Store LocationFrankston,vic

Find out how Snooze Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Extremely bad and unprofessional service!!!

Very very disappointed with their service! Extremely inexperienced, rude and unhelpful Manager [Name Removed]. Also had an even worse experience from Head Office (VIC) Customer service and complaints department! Insinuating and treating us like Snooze are doing us a favour by covering us with any repairs even though we have a 5 year manufacturer Warranty?!? Will never be shopping from Snooze ever ever again!!! Do yourselves a favour and stay completely away from Snooze! I wish I had read the reviews before making my purchase!

Store LocationGepps Cross, Adelaide, SA
Nasim
Nasim
Kanimbla

KanimblaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service and bad attitudes

I purchased a bed first time was manufactured faulty and knows again the bed the wood broken I try to Call the store he was rudely on phone plus we can’t talk to the owner until the next day I don’t advise anyone to purchase from the high points store

Store LocationTaylors lakes
hassan

hassanSydney, NSW

Worst mattresses ever

I paid 3500 $ for a mattress from snooze .when i got it home after couple.of weeks i start feeling so bad backache and pain in my legs
I called up the store for returning it they start making execuses and ddnt return it back
To be honest i would never recomended this brand
I was using other brand and never suffer from this pain
Really i wasted my money over zero from ten on mattress
I dnt advics anyone to buy from them.

Store LocationBankstown nsw

Above and Beyond

I bought two king single beds from Snooze Narre Warren. Beautiful beds with base and headboards. Upon arrival - I discovered I was unable to figure out the brackets and assembly. I phoned the store and the actual owner offered to come and personally assemble them in 15 minutes - on a Saturday!!!!
Couldn’t be happier. The store has had extraordinary service from end to end and this extra mile the store manager has gone to ensure product satisfaction is extremely impressive.

Store LocationSnooze Narre Warren
Melinda C.
Melinda C.

He is amazing and the beds are outstanding!

TimDSydney, NSW

Terrible advice

Salesperson only cared about her commission, not what we wanted. We repeatedly said we slept hot and she sold us a Posturpeadic with a soft layer on top; the most expensive option. We were so hot the first night (in winter) it was like sleeping on an electric blanket turned up high, made worse by the mattress protector she said we needed. We immediately rang them to see what could be done ... we are still waiting for the return call we were promised. After finding we had complained on this site, they responded but failed to return our money.

Store LocationSnooze, Auburn
Elaine

ElaineSydney, NSW

Perfect service

We had the perfect service from Marta in Bankstown snooze. She was lovely, welcoming, gave her recommendations and assisted us with anything we needed. Would definitely come back here if we need another bed:)

Store LocationBankstown

Sarah

SarahGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

Found the store to be layed out easily to distinguish between the quality and price of mattress. The product range was quite large and could be overwhelming if you’re unsure of what you’re after. The quality of the mattress and base we purchased have been great so far. We’ve only had them for over two weeks and were offered to bring back the products if they weren’t satisfactory. My partner assembled our bed base in 10 minutes.

Store LocationShepparton
Robin

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far , mattress is very comfortable

Store very user friendly, and staff very helpful, and answered all my questions. Other products were explained before I choose the mattress I wanted . Delivery was prompt and and mattress arrived when I was told it would .

Store LocationWindsor , Qld
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Review Alexandria, specifically Martinez

This store has amazing customer service and I’m very happy with my purchase and experience. Was served by Martinez who made the process easier. Was a great first time experience.

Store LocationAlexandria
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Samantha, thanks for leaving your lovely feedback. We will be sure to pass this on to Martinez and the team at Alexandria store. Regards, Snooze.

Worest after-sales service, and poor quality of the Madison Mattresses

Store LocationHomebush DFO
Lorelle C.

Lorelle C.Peel, WA

Purchase Mattress and Bedroom Suite

Bought a mattress and bedroom suite even though our intention was just to look and compere to other shops. Gail and Cheree were fantastic, showing us their range and making recommendations which were not just based on price. They also went out of their way to arrange delivery 3 months forward to our new interstate address. We would highly recommend both the quality of goods and exceptional service.

Store LocationMandurah WA
SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. We're happy to hear that you found a new mattress during your visit and would recommend us to others. Kind Regards, Snooze

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze