Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

Leigh S

Leigh SSydney, NSW

Rock Star Customer Service!

treated like royalty, guided through mattress, bed head shapes, fabric and custom decorative touches. Great service. Awesome quality. Unreal experience!

Store LocationAlexandria
R Scriva

R ScrivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth 1 star

Store LocationTalyors Lakes Snooze

Do not expect respect as a customer. To them you are just number

Store LocationMile End

Helen O

Helen OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

We ordered online and they rang straight away to let us know the item was not in stock. Let us know when it was expected and rang to confirm when it arrived. Pleasant young men made the delivery and were a pleasure to speak to. Great experience and will order again from them.

Store LocationCarseldine
SnoozeSnooze

The service was exceptionally excellent!!! Love the bed I bought!!

Very satisfied with the service and product!! It was easy as to navigate around the store and I found what I want!! Quality is so so good

Store LocationBalgowlah
Donna

Donna Great Southern, WA

Excellent service

Having to order online or over the phone wasn't easy. When you live in the country. These guys went out of their way to help me order and deliver my bed

Store LocationMandurah wa
SnoozeSnooze

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Great

Very helpful had an answer for every question. Didn’t try too hard to sell me more than I wanted. Recommended

Store LocationBalgowlah
Fiona40

Fiona40South East Queensland, QLD

My recent purchase of a queen size ensemble was pleasant and easy! Just the way I like it. Customer service was great, delivery was prompt considering it was a few days before Xmas and my daughter loves her new bed! Thanks Snooze Fortitude Valley!!

Store LocationFortitude valley
Mariia

Mariia Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service

I am very happy with my recent purchase at Snooze - Jacinta helped me to choose the perfect bed I was looking for a long long time! Very happy with the product and the service I received at the DFO South Wharf - I will recommend the store to my family and friends!

Store LocationDFO South Wharf

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range and excellent customer service

I ordered the St Germaine bed frame - it was manufactured and delivered much earlier than expected! A pleasant surprise. The quality of the bed is excellent- made to my specifications. However it is the excellent customer service that sets this store apart - I had positive interactions with everyone I dealt with. Big shout out to the two delivery guys - friendly and helpful with a smile! Highly recommend Snooze Aspley Homemaker

Store LocationAspley Homemaker
Natalie

Natalie Illawarra, NSW

Warrawong Snooze were so helpful and tailored specifically to my needs. Great friendly staff! I had an idea on what bed frame I wanted and matthew helped me out with an even better deal.

Store Locationwarrawong

Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

Would not have gone anywhere else

Once again Snooze Crossroads delivered wonderful customer service. Amit is a wealth of information. After 30 plus years (great Sealy mattress) we have upgraded to another great Sealy mattress and base. Thanks Amit. We are looking forward to the delivery and better sleep by far.

Store LocationCasula
Happy Snooze Cistomer

Happy Snooze CistomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service and Product Knowledge

We are extremely happy with the excellent customer service experienced today and the quality of the goods purchased. I would highly recommend Snooze Chadstone. The store was very easy to navigate and the staff had excellent product knowledge.

Store LocationChadstone

Excellent choice Snooze bed

A big thank you to Zoe for all her assistance in selecting the appropriate bed. And her patience throughout the process. Only snooze will do.

Store LocationSnooze Springvale.
Shannon M

Shannon MSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service experience

We had the most incredible customer service experience. Ravi's product knowledge was fantastic and from the minute we walked into the store until we made our purchase and walked out, we were looked after wonderfully. The product range available was great and we were able to take our time with our decision. Highly recommend!

Store LocationNSW, Manly Vale

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zoe was fabulous!

Zoe was informative, helpful and attentive. She knew her products and was the perfect blend of friendly and fun but professional. We were thrilled with the pricing but we both walked away agreeing that Zoe’s sales approach was what made buying a bed actually an enjoyable experience. Thank you!

Store LocationSouth wharf
Scott

Scott

Brought a new Bed

The staff was very customer focus and helpful also had great knowledge on our new bed , we would highly recommend this store in manly Vale when you wish to purchase a bed mara & scott

Store LocationManly vale
Judith H

Judith H Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and service

Looked on line to select what I wanted then went to Marion store. They showed me the mattress, tried it and just felt like lying there so good.. The mattress was exactly as on website description as was looking for a firm mattress. The staff were friendly and helpful. Delivery was on time with a SMS sent the day before to let you know when they would be coming.
Recommend Snooze and their mattresses to anyone.

Store LocationMarion SA
Linda and Rod james

Linda and Rod jamesCentral Queensland, QLD

We are delighted with the product and service from Lyn at Rockhampton store. Very helpful and professional. Linda and Rod

Store LocationRockhampton
Brittany Ofsoski

Brittany OfsoskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leigh is fantastic

Store LocationNorth lakes

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze