Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store (page 2 of 64)

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, NSW, etc...
4.3 from 1,277 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (398)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)

AD1

AD1South East Queensland, QLD

Great help and service from the team

I was impressed run the team at Snooze when I bought my daughters bed.

They were knowledgeable, helpful and offered a well priced product.

My daughter loves her bed!
Thanks for all your help.

Store LocationSnooze fortitude valley

Annette C

Annette CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Customer Service, Comfortable Mattress

I recently visited the Penrith Snooze store and was approached by sales representative Kathleen asking if I needed some help. Kathleen was absolutely wonderful and ever so patient! She guided me as I went back and forth trying out different mattresses. I selected a mattress with fingers crossed that my husband would like it.

Fast forward 3 weeks, we picked up our mattress. My husband and I are extremely happy, the mattress is wonderful! So thank you Kathleen for guiding me into making the perfect selection, I cannot recommend you and your store highly enough.

Store LocationPenrith NSW 2750
SnoozeSnooze

Horrible After Sale Service!

We bought a medium mattress and get delivered a much softer one than displayed in the shop. Call the store and was told to wait for 6 weeks, don't know how 6 week will make the mattress firmer! Anyway, wait after 6 weeks and absolutely no difference, call the store, transferred to the manager, he gave all the excuses threatening I have to pay for the cost for inspection, before I can get a chance to talk, he just hang up on me! Don't know how he get the job, but apparent need to go back to school and learn some basic manners!

Store LocationSnooze Osborne Park
Brett

BrettBrisbane

Another SUPERB buying experience

Staff are better than what you would expect in any family biz (which it is).... friendly, great service and product knowledge, able to do a deal on multi-items .... bent over backwards to ensure a fast delivery (in this case I was buying a new bed for my daughter who's back was in a mess from the old one). !00 points guys!

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Lola was wonderful!

Lola looked after us and was great as a face for the business. She was the reason I decided to go back a second time, and then purchased. Well priced options, especially at sale time, and they always kept us in the loop in regards to product availability and delivery.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Dan W.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service, did not return our complaints. Poor delivery contractors.

Dan W.

Hey Snooze. My partner and i have already submitted a complaint to the Alexandria store AND your inbox. This was approx 3 weeks ago. My partner has not received an update on this matter.
Regards,
Dan

Alster F.

Alster F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I wanted to say THANK YOU to James from the Campbelltown store for the wonderful service he offered. He delivered my mattress & cupboard personally to my home, on the day I desperately needed the mattress for my overseas visitors who arrived on that same day, and thank you for delivering it for the agreed delivery price. The cupboard was collected from another supplier and was delivered along with the mattress to save my shipping cost. Thank you once again.

Store LocationCampbelltown
SnoozeSnooze

Staff in store and on delivery were fantastic. Knowledgeable and very polite

Clean neat and very organised store. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I have let friends and family know how happy we were and would recommend this store as the best service I've had in a long time

Store LocationSnooze Marion, Adelaide, SA
Liz

LizSydney

Excellent Experience from beginning to end!

Extremely satisfied overall.The sales assistant Luka was pleasant, helpful & knowledgable and provided excellent service & the delivery man Bob was also very proficient at his job. Bed fully assembled & job completed in a timely manner. I would definately highly recommend SNOOZE.

Store LocationErina
SJL

SJLLaunceston, TAS

Very pleased with item

Staff were very helpful and though you didn’t have any in store of the item I was looking for, there was an example but in a different size. Range was very good, quality excellent and price was best that I could find. I didn’t have to assemble

Store LocationHarvey Norman centre, Launceston, Tasmania

Good service and products

I received helpful assistance in store with my mattress purchase and they had the flexibility I needed with my local delivery. This is my second purchase from this store and I’ll happily return again.

HENDO

HENDOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer Service

My new bed and mattress arrived today. The two guys who delivered it were polite and efficient and I felt comfortable alloeing them into thw house. The customer service staff were also very professional. There was a bit of a delay with the store receiving the bed but once I went into the store to enquire anout this it was sorted out within 24 hours.
Very satisfied customer

Store LocationMarion SA
SnoozeSnooze

Great service and product while surprising local store

Great service above and beyond the norm. Great mattress is underrated necessity which enables me to remain at home. Essential when your older and a little bit decrepit. Recommend unconditionally.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bad customer service & product quality

Whole experience & quality of their products are bad. Definitely will not go back and not recommend anyone to buy from them. Prices are not cheap. But the quality is awful. When something damaged after few months, they will tell us it's our fault to break it. I do not have any evident we don't but I don't think my son (50kg) is that heavy to break the support of the bed (stack of wood). Anyway, I don't bother to argue. Just my thought that they only want to protect themselves or the supplier but not the customer. They just say something like the customer damage that and they will say they never hear this happen.

Store LocationNorthland
Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be nice

Very disappointed with the lack of customer service.
Greeting people is just plain simple manners, and if I ask for help, I expect a least some assistance.
I was a very good Snooze customer but
not anymore.

Bruce

BruceTasmania

Awesome knowledge of product and gave us a great deal and a great night sleep

Needed an good mattress and got what we asked for an AWESOME night sleep the lady that served us knew her product and gave us a great deal on our mattress

Store LocationSleepy’s Launceston

Bed purchase

Georgia was awesome!! Answered all our questions and then left us to decide. Was very patient and nothing was too much trouble. Her excellent service was deciding factor for us to purchase from Snooze.

Store LocationSnooze Marion SA

Tim

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, hassle free purchase.

The salesperson was extremely helpful. She didn't pressure us to make a choice and let us browse in our own time. Ended up with a great bed/mattress for a great price. Easily put together and very stylish!

Store LocationMarion, SA

Jodi

JodiNorth-East, TAS

Best customer service we have had in years!!

The best service we have received in years! Highly recommend Snooze Launceston to anyone. Sophie was informative, helpful, friendly. Choosing the correct mattress can be difficult, but Sophie made it so much easier. Thankyou!

Store LocationLaunceston

Excellent customer service

I recommend the store and in particular Yasha who was very professional and was able to help my buy many items from the store, all whilst I was being distracted with my baby. She was patient, kind and knew so much about all the mattresses and bed items. Thank you Snooze. I will definitely be back!