Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store (page 4 of 92)

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

Condescending

Range was good and the lady who was helping me was very knowledgeable- however she was condescending when I wanted to take a photo of the mattress to send to my husband. She made me feel embarrassed and I had to leave without purchasing - bought my mattress elsewhere

SnoozeSnooze

Awesome service and great product choices

Store owners were extremely caring and sensitive about our needs, asked relevant questions on our use patterns to suggest choices to match our budgets. Highly recommended.

Snooze Casula

Excellent customer service and product range. Store owners were very accomodating and very flexible. Highly recommend Snooze Casula, love it!

Great service from Rahul

Great service very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of options and as extremely patient will recommend him to all my family and friends

Hi Ron,
Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you had such a positive experience.

Alan Naamat

Alan NaamatSydney, NSW

Very good customer service

Zainab was great with the customer service , great products and a price . Will recommend Snooze Crossroads to all the friends and family without a hesitation .

Hi Alan,

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Vineet at crossroad

Me and my husband we just went there for browsing. Vineet approach us asking if we need any help. We end up with buying a good quality bed with very good price. Five star for vineet for his professional customer service.

Hi Andy,

Luke P.

Luke P.Sydney, NSW

Poor salesmanship

Service

Hi it was an absolute pleasure your service was exceptional hard to find staff so eager to help and so friendly I have told a couple of friends hopefully they will be shopping there in new year. I hope you and your staff have a very happy new year.

Trust worthy and knowledgble

Speaking to the team at the snooze Springvale home maker center made realize how important it is to deal with experts in their field rather than sales people in big department stores. They are super knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Jeff Canham

Jeff CanhamSydney, NSW

Great value and personal Assistance

Excellent service by Deepinder at Manly Vale. Very knowledgeable and patient with help, advice and assistance. We got a great bed and base, as well as bed head too. Good value deal. Delivery and Assembly service were excellent too.

Fantastic service

Deep was great. Very knowledgeable and attentive without being in any way pushy. Took the time to help us find what was right for us and gave us a great price. Very happy. The store itself had plenty of choice of great products. Would recommend Deep and his team to anyone.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Happy as.

Thank you Rashi for being a genuine person and not pushy for a sale. My wife and I are extremely happy with our purchase. Can't beat Snooze at the Crossroads for quality and price.

Lachlan M.

Lachlan M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and helpful staff

All 3 staff that I dealt with were extremely helpful, friendly and new all product details. They offered great advice on my situation with mattresses for a bunk bed that I was getting and what I might need. Highly recommend this store and I am sure the products that I have purchased will be great and were at a great price.

danscottbrady

danscottbradySydney, NSW

Service was impeccable

Honestly we went in for a browse and walked out with a smile and receipt for a bed frame. Prema is hilarious and so friendly. My wife and I walked out extremely happy with our purchase and with the service, hands down one of the best customer service experiences we have had in a while.

Excellent product and service

Great range of quality kids beds and the service by Elizabeth was exceptional. Her product knowledge and help was outstanding, making our whole experience very easy. I would highly recommend both the product and service at this store.

Fabio You're A Star!!!!

Walked in and out satisfied & happy within 20 mins!!! Fabio greeted us with a smile and a jump in his step, won us over and made the sale. He definitely knows his stuff!!

Leigh

Leigh

Excellent customer service for the right product

Very helpful customer service to help us navigate the store and mattress options. We were able to find the perfect one for us to suit both of our needs.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Pain-free experience.

Exceptional service by Imran. Knowledgeable and helpful. Made the whole process a positive experience. No pressure, no fuss purchase. Thank you.

Mac

MacSydney, NSW

Great service good prices

I bought a mattress there today.
Ramu helped me as soon as I walked in. The store had a good selection and good prices. The service was great.
Mac

Superb service

Superb service. Rahul stands out. Amazing personality and extremely friendly. The bed frame was really amazing. The staff are pretty friendly too.

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze