Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (3)
Moss

Moss

The matress was good but the delivery was overdue for 2 weeks.

Happy about the matress but the store told us that it would be delivered within 2 weeks max. But in fact was delivered after 4 weeks!. They also told that with any purcahse, the points will be added towards our virgin velocity frequent flyer which it did not. Happy about product but not about the services Snooze offers.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationValley in Qld

Cara L.

Cara L.

happy with product, service so-so

Store LocationFyshwick DFO
The Muppett

The MuppettSydney

Great Customer Service from our initial Sales Rep

Store LocationSnooze - Caringbah

Beautiful bed

Purchased bed frame and bedside tables. Lovely product, sturdy and what I was after. Staff did a good job and were accommodating to delivery/pickup options.
Disappointed that I purchased product on a Saturday and then Snooze offered 40% discount to velocity members on the Monday!

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service in store, but post sale service is severely lacking.

Store LocationMarion

Asha

AshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Assistance with getting the right mattress post purchase

After purchasing a mattress that was recommended by a store assistant (after being on the snooze profiler) it wasn’t the right fit at all. I went back to the store to get some further assistance and received terrible service from one of the shop assistants.

After speaking with head office and subsequently the franchise (Adam) making contact with me, he talked me through some options going forward to make sure that I could get a good nights sleep. He was very understanding and professional and I am thankful that he got to the bottom of this problem so quickly.

Store LocationFitzroy

A little disappointed

The sales people were very professional and convinced us that the Australian made product would be of the highest quality but when delivered it was a little disappointing. No pre drilled holes, size of wood compared to gap made it difficult to know where to drill. Thank God we had a drill as this was not made clear that it was a requirement. Very simple construction for the price paid and padding is not all even. Delivery men were pleasant and punctual.

Shop LocationSA, Marion
Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Great bed, dodgy service

We purchased a bedroom suite online which was processed by the castle hill store. Went to the physical store to choose a mattress- all up about $8500. Store then didn’t deliver on time , had to call an emergency driver when I insisted they have it come the day they had committed to (which I had checked on 3 times). They solved it in the end but it wasn’t a great service experience. My daughter loves her new bed and furntiure and is very happy with the results.

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill
Red

RedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

Very much happy with the staff in the shop and the delivery was great. Would ref family and friends for the good service.

Shop LocationSA, Marion
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Red, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you were happy with both the in-store team and with delivery. We will be sure to pass this along to the team at Snooze Marion. Regards, Snooze

Jono

JonoMelbourne

Under assessment

Withholding comments until further assessment don’t by Snooze. Will update review accordingly after it is complete. Contacted by Snooze, under assessment.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jono, We have messaged you privately. The concerned team will be in touch with you today. Regards, Snooze.

toyotaSydney, NSW

Fabian bedroom range . Poor quality and workmanship.

I purchased in store. Store displays of this range was hand picked for display as to the grain and smoothness of the timber or probably made especially for their display. Looks beautiful there. But when I received in the boxes it was bad. The tall boy top was very rough also the side tables the timber colour was very uneven with very dark blotches looked bad. Very disappointed. They exchanged but still not good. Made in Vietnam. I repeat the store display is not the what you get. Inside draws you might have to sand. Actually you might have to sand the whole range inside out!!

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown
toyota

Thank you for your reply. This is my invoice no [Invoice Number Removed]. Account no [Account Number Removed].

EmmaSydney, NSW

not happy with snooze mattress recommendation

we purchased a new mattress in store. The assistance used sleep match and up traded us to a Maddison mattress. I've been disappointed with such an expensive product. It's lumpy, very deep(needs special sheets, is impossible for 1 person to make & is so high feels like I'm climbing into bed)
Wishing I'd stuck to my original preference (Sealy). Be very careful not to get up traded by the assistance and the bed match machine- designed to make you spend more!

Shop LocationNSW, Moore Park
Emma

Hi snooze, I have already provided my contact details to the email above, I'm awaiting someone from your company to now contact me. Thanks

Gavin B

Gavin BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Left with mixed feelings!

Shop LocationNSW, Erina
Cinders

Cinders

Madison Grand King Size Bed

Bought this bed late January. It is not cheap but it is the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. It is like a solid lump (not sure it was the one in the shop). It seems to generate heat, difficult to turn over at night. It is so heavy that I cannot lift the mattress to tuck a sheet in so now my husband has to help me to change the sheets. The warranty information said to rotate the bed once a month. There is no chance of that happening with the weight of this bed. Oh well- nearly $3500 down the drain as we will be looking to replace it. My husband is a heavier person and finds the bed OK. The staff at Artarmon were very helpful - no problem with service.

Shop LocationNSW, Artarmon

Not happy with the Sealy Posturepedic Elite Pillowtop

Shop LocationNSW, Ballina
Nicole Lee
Nicole Lee

Thank you Snooze, it's all good! Everything is very subjective and not everyone shares the view that pillow tops can be hotter to sleep in. I will learn from the experience too. Best Wishes.....Nicole.

Yes and no

Shop LocationWA, Cannington
SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you could please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details we can look in to this for you. Regards, Snooze.

Disappointing service

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria
Sue Paynesville

Sue PaynesvilleAU

No follow-through on complaint

From Snooze Fitzroy, I bought $5.5K messmate bedroom suite (QB, bedside drawers/table, dresser). The range is exclusive to their branch and made locally from Oz timber.
I shipped it myself to regional Vic did the assembly - No instructions, black texta codes on beautiful wood, no proper followup from my complaint.
Beautiful Oz timber product, quite unique - will have long-lasting enjoyment
Workmanship of bed connecting beam out by 10cm. Also see above. Why do makers descecrate beautiful timber even on beams that won't be seen?

Shop LocationVIC, Fitzroy
shelley_mowbs

shelley_mowbsAU

OK

Shop LocationQLD, Bundall

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze