Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

Very good service

Rahul was very helpful and informative , was easy to talk to . Explained everything in detail and from purchase to delivery . Excellent service

Store LocationPrestons

Fantastic service

I purchased two beds. We found both beds difficult to assemble. It actually took the whole day! I was however impressed by the friendly staff. The delivery men were fantastic bringing in the furniture exactly where we wanted it despite stairs and a steep driveway. And Still maintaining a smile. Also an amazing woman from the store came straight to the house when we were having difficulty with the gas lift. In short, fantastic service.

SnoozeSnooze

Nice bed excellent delivery service

Store LocationMarion SA

Helena

HelenaSydney, NSW

I love it!!

I had excellent guidance from Sabita who took the time to explain the different types of mattresses and how some of them had mechanisms for reclining. I decided on the Palladium super model which was generously discounted at the time. I am extremely happy with my choice and the prompt assistance from the company when it was delivered and needed to be reprogrammed. It was done efficiently and politely. It is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
Helen

Store LocationAuburn Mega Mall, Sydney
Chantal

ChantalSouth East Queensland, QLD

No Pressure

We recently walked into Snooze to look for a bed. What I loved most is that the salesperson didn't jump to us as soon as we entered. She was a real person,respecting our space to look around. She was informative and put no pressure on us to buy. Turned out that we decided to buy a bed from there. Everything was easy. The delivery people were exceptional, putting the bed together and taking the rubbish with them. Recommend.

Store LocationAspley
ABa

ABaLaunceston, TAS

Friendly and professional service

The store was well laid out. Blair was very helpful, courteous and professional. She assisted me in choosing a great new bed.

SHARON

SHARONSydney, NSW

I walked into the store and a lady named Samantha approached me and asked if I needed assistance. I told her that I was looking for a bedside table and she went above and beyond to help me. Samantha was so professional and willing to help in every way. I would recommend anyone to ask for her. Anna was very delighted too.

What a shame about the other staff members which were quite rude and said that I had to pay for storage if I didn't pick up the beside table straight away. What a joke.

Anyway I take my hat off to Samantha who is the best.

Thanks again.

Sharon

Store LocationBankstown
Emily T.

Emily T.Illawarra, NSW

Martina is Amazing

I had some slight issues with communication with other staff. But Martina was excellent in sorting everything out for us, leaving messages and really being clear with what was happening. She really went above and beyond. We love our Retro side tables and are really grateful to Martina for all of her help!

Store LocationWarrawong
SnoozeSnooze

Happy with my purchase and customer service

Really happy with my bedside tables. No assembly required and excellent service from staff who brought a trolley to my car to help with pick up. Customer service is rare these days.

Amel E.

Amel E.Sydney, NSW

Best mattresses and service

Sarah is a lovely sales representative and snooze have the best quality mattresses. Been a loyal customer for 20 years will diffidently recommend them to everyone looking for quality and comfort.

Store LocationBankstown 2200
Jason A.

Jason A.Sydney, NSW

Rahul was awesome

Purchsed my bed from Rahul at snooze. Rahul was friendly, energetic and very knowledgeable. Couldn't of asked for better service of your going to Snooze Crossroads ask for Rahul. If it wasn't for Rahuls customer service I wouldn't of purchased my bed! Keep up the good work Rahul

Store LocationCrossroads

Sleeping comfortably

We recently purchased a mattress from Snooze in Launceston. The service we received from Sophie was excellent, her knowledge of the products and advice based on our stated needs was very helpful. We’re very happy with our new mattress.

Store LocationLaunceston
Suzanne
Suzanne

Spellcheck has done it again! Our sales representative was Sofie not Sophie.

Nik W.

Nik W.Sydney, NSW

Picking up Our Mattress

purchasing our mattress was smooth and easy was great customer service Instore happy with service.
However the pickup was not so nice the gentleman that was at the warehouse/delivery centre was not efficient he didn't want to see any proof of purchase said " I dont care who you are as long as this mattress gets picked up" so glad someone else didn't turn up they would have got a free mattress on our behalf. Not caring who picks up the mattress is so wrong this will end up BAD one day someones mattress will get stolen or given to the wrong person one day. This warehouse person needs to take more care. Was Not Happy with his service.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
HENDO

HENDOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer Service

My new bed and mattress arrived today. The two guys who delivered it were polite and efficient and I felt comfortable alloeing them into thw house. The customer service staff were also very professional. There was a bit of a delay with the store receiving the bed but once I went into the store to enquire anout this it was sorted out within 24 hours.
Very satisfied customer

Store LocationMarion SA
SnoozeSnooze

So happy with my purchases

Fabio did an amazing job with assisting me with a mattress that I want, showed me a few options and made the experience very enjoyable. Offered generous discounts as it was Boxing Day and made sure i was satisfied with my purchases. Bought a few pillows and protectors for my whole bed and I’m very happy with my purchases. Fabio was a great assistance and showed great customer service!

Store LocationBankstown

Valerie B.

Valerie B.Perth, WA

Plenty of room for improvement

Experience of purchasing in store was great but lack of communication from the warehouse let me down. A mix up up with the first part of delivery then waiting weeks for the rest. Promised delivery today. Rang to find out where it is and was told it's not booked for today. They said they'd get a courier straight away....
Still awaiting.... waiting

Store LocationSnooze Cannington
yogie

yogieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best sleep I've had in months .

Just a big Thankyou to Sophie who gave us excellent service, and did all she could to accomadate our requests. We are very happy with our purchase , excellent mattress, excellent service, and excellent sleep.
Thanks also to the team who delivered and assembled our bedroom suite
Well done 'Snooze'

Store LocationLaunceston
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Yogie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you were satisfied with the service and delivery. We will pass this feedback along to Sophie and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Amazing bed!

We were very happy with the sales service at Snooze Kotara and very thankful they held our bed at the warehouse until we were ready for it to be delivered. The delivery guys were on time and very personable however more care needed to be taken when bringing the furniture into the house.... we now have three noticeable dints and a couple of scrapes on our brand new and painted walls!!!

Store LocationSnooze Kotara
Joel

JoelSouth East Queensland, QLD

False start..came home strong.

Bought a mattress there on the Monday & was told I would be contacted on Thursday to arrange delivery for the coming Saturday. Come Friday...no contact. Called them myself and was told delivery would not be until the following Thursday! I was going away,and wasn't happy,but Noel called me and organised a delivery on the Monday night after the weekend it was supposed to be delivered. Very happy with his concern and professionalism. He made a good situation out of a bad one. Thanks Noel.

Store LocationCapalaba Brisbane
SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for your feedback, Joel. We're pleased to hear the delivery day was resolved to your satisfaction. We will pass this along to Noel and the team. Thanks. Snooze

J and D

J and DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with product and service

Happy with in store service and over the phone dealings. Delivery was as arranged with delivery staff helpful and friendly. Happy also with quality of product. Would recommend to others.

Store LocationFortitude Valley
SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Fortitude Valley, J and D. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the store. Regards, Snooze.