Snooze Physical store

Snooze Physical store

TAS, Launceston, ACT, Canberra, VIC, etc...

Leigh S

Leigh SSydney, NSW

Rock Star Customer Service!

treated like royalty, guided through mattress, bed head shapes, fabric and custom decorative touches. Great service. Awesome quality. Unreal experience!

Store LocationAlexandria

Excellent service!

The staff were great help, so lovely! Highly recommend coming here if youre looking for good service and great prices

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store Locationcasual

Helen O

Helen OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

We ordered online and they rang straight away to let us know the item was not in stock. Let us know when it was expected and rang to confirm when it arrived. Pleasant young men made the delivery and were a pleasure to speak to. Great experience and will order again from them.

Store LocationCarseldine

Incredible service today

David was very knowledgeable and well versed in his product. He made us completely comfortable with the purchase. He made the daunting task of buying a mattress so much easier and we are sure we have made the right decision.

Fantastic service

Excellent service! Ramu was very helpful and gave us an excellent deal on what we were looking for. Thanks for the great customer experience.

Store LocationCrossroads
SnoozeSnooze

Franca looked after us at the store was so polite and fantastic to deal with very happy

Great store in warrawong Franca looked after very happy with the service really impressed with her politeness and expertise helped us out heaps

Maurice Veliz

Maurice VelizSydney, NSW

Special thanks

The floor staff were exceptionally helpful. The store owner went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and was on the phone to the manufacturer to confirm small changes and time frames. A delivery ETA was proposed and it will arrive ahead of time.
Could not ask for better service. Thank you team at Snooze Manly Vale

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store Location210-216 Condamine Street Many Vale NSW 2093
SnoozeSnooze

The service was exceptionally excellent!!! Love the bed I bought!!

Very satisfied with the service and product!! It was easy as to navigate around the store and I found what I want!! Quality is so so good

Store LocationBalgowlah
SnoozeSnooze

Don't go anywhere else, best place for bedding

Went to Snooze, served by the manager (Rocky), who introduced my wife & I to the business owner (Dean), both provided great service, no pressure sales & are really nice people, plus they know there stuff. So ended up buying a mattress, bed & pillows at a great price. Highly recommended.

Excellent service

Team provided us with excellent service, presented us with all the possible choices. Looking forward to receiving our new bed!

Moe

MoeSydney, NSW

Wizard sales guy

Rahul was very helpful The wizard made thingS happen and got the deal done
Offered spare bed because of the wait on new one

SnoozeSnooze

Friendly helpful and knew exactly what I was after!

Easy store layout and clear explanation of differences between products which made it easy to decide - as it’s a topic I know nothing about.

Donna

Donna Great Southern, WA

Excellent service

Having to order online or over the phone wasn't easy. When you live in the country. These guys went out of their way to help me order and deliver my bed

Store LocationMandurah wa
SnoozeSnooze

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Mari K.

Mari K.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving our new mattress

Friendly staff with a good knowledge of the products. Good range of products. Very happy with our purchase. Delivered with in promised timeframe.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

Great

Very helpful had an answer for every question. Didn’t try too hard to sell me more than I wanted. Recommended

Store LocationBalgowlah

Fiona40

Fiona40South East Queensland, QLD

My recent purchase of a queen size ensemble was pleasant and easy! Just the way I like it. Customer service was great, delivery was prompt considering it was a few days before Xmas and my daughter loves her new bed! Thanks Snooze Fortitude Valley!!

Store LocationFortitude valley
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Ravi & Nav Manly Vale Snooze

Ravi, Nav & the delivery team at Snooze were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and helped us pick a great king size bed. We now love our new bed. Thoroughly recommend them all. David & Rita

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Amazing customer service

Bandish at Snooze Prospect was amazing. His customer service was impecable. He listened to what we needed and provided it. He didn't try to give us anything we wouldn't need and didn't try to make us spend more. We had a budget, he showed us what we could get and then we decided. We didn't feel pressured at all. He let us explore the shop freely and came when we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the store because of him and we would like to show our appreciation of his hard work. We can't wait to get our new bed and have a wonderful sleep.

Mariia

Mariia Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service

I am very happy with my recent purchase at Snooze - Jacinta helped me to choose the perfect bed I was looking for a long long time! Very happy with the product and the service I received at the DFO South Wharf - I will recommend the store to my family and friends!

Store LocationDFO South Wharf

Fantastic Customer Service

Maksem was amazing, fantastic service and a very nice guy. Helped us out and organised a delivery out of the area they usually service which was great. I recommend looking for him if you come into the store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards
Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Compare all 88 Snooze
Snooze TAS, Launceston
  • Award Winner 2020

Snooze TAS, Launceston

4.9
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all 88 Snooze