Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (52)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (52)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Lencol

LencolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

All our conversations gave us all the info we needed to make the right purchase.
We were given sound advice regards our options.
We are very pleased with our purchase and also the efficiency of the order and delivery

Phoebe

PhoebeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the service and the product!

The delivery was so quick and very smooth! Great communication!! No hassle in timing or any issues! The mattress it’s self is super comfy and is just what I needed!

Store LocationFortitude valley snooze

Fabulous -l!

Shane at Snooze Newstead provided fabulous advice and service. The price of the bed was better than else where and the delivery was fast and efficient. Thank you for your service

Store LocationNewstead

Monika K

Monika KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I ordered one bed, which the store person confirmed delivery in 2 weeks. However later they called and informed about 6 weeks delay, but provided loan bed base. Excellent service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Moss

Moss

The matress was good but the delivery was overdue for 2 weeks.

Happy about the matress but the store told us that it would be delivered within 2 weeks max. But in fact was delivered after 4 weeks!. They also told that with any purcahse, the points will be added towards our virgin velocity frequent flyer which it did not. Happy about product but not about the services Snooze offers.

Store LocationValley in Qld

Alissa R.

Alissa R.South East Queensland, QLD

A whole new nights sleep!

Assistance at this store was great, we had a budget and a vague idea of what we wanted and they were able to guide us to something that fit our needs. Since we’ve slept on this mattress my and my partners sleep quality has improved tenfold!

Delivery was great they popped it right on the bed frame for us.

doreen q.

doreen q.South East Queensland, QLD

Service superb

The sofa bed we purchased is perfect. It is elegant in design and beautifully constructed. It is very comfortable, easy to turn from sofa to bed and best of all it is 100%Australian made. The service and follow up from beginning to end was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble. You can not fault the staff they are excellent. Many store owners could look to them for advice.

Store LocationFortitude valley Brisbane
Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase and very helpful staff, prompt delivery as well

Very happy with our purchase. Walked into store, kind of knew what we wanted. After a few minutes looking around, we were sure what we wanted. Helpful staff in store. Went back second time (next day) to purchase and organise delivery. Made very easy thanks to staff.
Delivery arrived when said. Hardworking young men carried all parcels upstairs. Assembling took a bit of time; however, staff in store advised us beforehand that it will take time and may be a bit difficult due to the gas lifting. So correct expectations were set. Great quality queen size Bravo gas lift bed base. Worth the investment. Also very comfortable shopping experience in store.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD
Mark X

Mark XSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service all the way

Purchasing mattresses, pillows & bed bases made easy! Fitting our needs to size, comfort & budget. Elected pick up but changed our minds. Not an issue delivered that day. Will shop there again.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Qld

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

The team at Fortitude Valley were excellent. No hard pushy sales tactics, just professional advice delivered with honesty and a genuine desire to help us. The mattress was delivered on time and the whole process from walking into the shop through to delivery and follow up text was a great experience for my wife and I.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Queensland
Bec H.

Bec H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and great service

Great service and great range, an easy transaction and quick delivery - would recommend to any one looking for new bedding. Kept me in the loop with delivery times and was able to change to suit work commitments

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Great service and very helpful. Provided details to contact for old mattress pickup and that was convenient and worked well. I'd recommend this store and product that is good quality.

SnoozeSnooze

Hands down - BEST furniture experience!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD
SnoozeSnooze

Incredibly impressed with the service.

Thanks to Shane for looking after me and finding a new bed base. He was professional, lovely and a pleasure to deal with it. Very happy with my base. The delivery men were also fantastic. Will definitely be back!

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

We recently bought a bed from snooze in Fortitude valley. The bed is beautiful and great quality. Shane helped us pick the bed and the colour and offered a such friendly and helpful service, I would definitely go back!

Geri71

Geri71South East Queensland, QLD

I love my brand new ensemble!!!

Fantastic service from the team at Fortitude Valley. They were knowledgeable and thorough in finding me the perfect mattress. The bed (ensemble) i chose is luxurious and I have had the best sleeps since it arrived. The price was also amazing and I’ve recommended Snooze to all my family and friends. Some of whom have recently purchased new mattresses too!

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD
FLim

FLimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great services & excellent product

The team in fortitude valley has answered all our questions and help us on measurement,etc. All our questions are answered before we decide to purchase the bed. The bed is locally made and of really good quality. Our son loves it!

Taylor

TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We recently purchased a mattress from the fortitude valley store. A wonderful woman (Sorry, can’t recall name) showed us all the different mattresses and helped us decide what was the right fit for my partner and my sleep habits and our budget. The store manager, Shane, was also extremely helpful, and one of the main reasons I returned to snooze with my partner to purchase a mattress from that particular store. He is friendly, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the process as easy as possible. Thank you!

Store LocationFortitude valley, QLD
Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service at good price

Needed 2 queen beds. Ordered from a large retailer down the road. Cancelled order when told delivery guys would just drop of beds and was up to me to get rid of packing. Called around, and found Snooze had beds and could deliver next day. With RACQ discount was cheaper, and the delivery guys were really helpful. Unpacked and assembled everything, took away old beds and rubbish, and were pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane, Qld
Brendan

BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing friendly service!

Scott, Ellen and store manager Shane were delightful to deal with. Am in customer service myself and their store ethic is exemplary. Friendly, knowledgeable and were in no way pressuring in my purchase, only helpful and kind Which in turn made a daunting and large purchase easy.
Would not hesitate in recommending making your next mattress purchase from these lovely people.
The mattress itself is also a dream and exactly what my sore back was after.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland