Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley (page 2 of 4)

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

The team at Fortitude Valley were excellent. No hard pushy sales tactics, just professional advice delivered with honesty and a genuine desire to help us. The mattress was delivered on time and the whole process from walking into the shop through to delivery and follow up text was a great experience for my wife and I.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Queensland
Bec H.

Bec H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and great service

Great service and great range, an easy transaction and quick delivery - would recommend to any one looking for new bedding. Kept me in the loop with delivery times and was able to change to suit work commitments

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Great service and very helpful. Provided details to contact for old mattress pickup and that was convenient and worked well. I'd recommend this store and product that is good quality.

Find out how Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Hands down - BEST furniture experience!

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD
SnoozeSnooze

Incredibly impressed with the service.

Thanks to Shane for looking after me and finding a new bed base. He was professional, lovely and a pleasure to deal with it. Very happy with my base. The delivery men were also fantastic. Will definitely be back!

Store LocationFortitude valley
Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

We recently bought a bed from snooze in Fortitude valley. The bed is beautiful and great quality. Shane helped us pick the bed and the colour and offered a such friendly and helpful service, I would definitely go back!

Store LocationFortitude valley
Geri71

Geri71South East Queensland, QLD

I love my brand new ensemble!!!

Fantastic service from the team at Fortitude Valley. They were knowledgeable and thorough in finding me the perfect mattress. The bed (ensemble) i chose is luxurious and I have had the best sleeps since it arrived. The price was also amazing and I’ve recommended Snooze to all my family and friends. Some of whom have recently purchased new mattresses too!

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD
FLim

FLimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great services & excellent product

The team in fortitude valley has answered all our questions and help us on measurement,etc. All our questions are answered before we decide to purchase the bed. The bed is locally made and of really good quality. Our son loves it!

Taylor

TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We recently purchased a mattress from the fortitude valley store. A wonderful woman (Sorry, can’t recall name) showed us all the different mattresses and helped us decide what was the right fit for my partner and my sleep habits and our budget. The store manager, Shane, was also extremely helpful, and one of the main reasons I returned to snooze with my partner to purchase a mattress from that particular store. He is friendly, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the process as easy as possible. Thank you!

Store LocationFortitude valley, QLD

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service at good price

Needed 2 queen beds. Ordered from a large retailer down the road. Cancelled order when told delivery guys would just drop of beds and was up to me to get rid of packing. Called around, and found Snooze had beds and could deliver next day. With RACQ discount was cheaper, and the delivery guys were really helpful. Unpacked and assembled everything, took away old beds and rubbish, and were pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane, Qld
Brendan

BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing friendly service!

Scott, Ellen and store manager Shane were delightful to deal with. Am in customer service myself and their store ethic is exemplary. Friendly, knowledgeable and were in no way pressuring in my purchase, only helpful and kind Which in turn made a daunting and large purchase easy.
Would not hesitate in recommending making your next mattress purchase from these lovely people.
The mattress itself is also a dream and exactly what my sore back was after.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland
Hayley M

Hayley MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service which enabled us to find the right mattress and bed frame with exceptional delivery and setup!

The staff in the store were both very friendly, we were overwhelmed by options but with assistance in narrowing that down we found the right one and couldn’t be happier with our new bed and bed frame! Delivery was efficient, we received a call the day prior to confirm the timeframe which was a decent window (and not ‘anytime between 7am and 5pm) so we could still do other things in our day! The delivery guys were very polite, quick and even set the bed up for us and took away the mattress packaging which we weren’t expecting but very much appreciated! Overall we are so happy with our Snooze experience from start to finish.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

Great mattress and Customer service

I went into the Fortitude Valley store looking for a reasonably priced, supportive and comfortable mattress for my spare room. I was greeted by Shane who was a wonderful help and was very knowledgeable/informative, patient and helpful when it came to suggested options. I opted to pick my mattress up which was very easy with very helpful staff at the Warehouse in Windsor. Overall great experience.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Homemaker Centre store Brisbane QLD
Samantha L.

Samantha L.

Good range of products and customer service

I was interested in purchasing a mattress on sale at Snooze Fortitude Valley. the man who served me was very knowledgeable and friendly about the various types of mattresses and even recommended a cheaper mattress than the one I was originally looking at, as he believed it would be more suitable for me. He was also able to arrange next day delivery. Overall I’m very happy with my new mattress.

Love my new mattresses

I purchased two mattresses from Snooze Fortitude Valley. The staff member was so helpful and patient in finding the right mattress for me. Plus i got a great deal and delivery was quick. Really happy with the mattresses purchased .

Raff

RaffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully presented

The Ashmore timber bed frame is perfect and luv the Grosvenor mattress to go with it!
Thanks for your advice and help in store!
Appreciated the savings as well.
Delivery on time too.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Brisbane
SnoozeSnooze

Great mattress and great customer service!

Mattress is perfect, got a great deal with the RACQ membership and the customer service was excellent. Helped me purchase over the phone and delivered on the day I asked for!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and attentive customer service

I wasn’t made to feel rushed when going back and forth testing out a number of mattresses and I’m now having a great night’s sleep on my new Sealy mattress!

Store LocationSnooze Fortitude Valley
SnoozeSnooze

Great customer service and a great bed

The bed was easy to assemble and I bought a mattress and whilst the bed was taking an extra week to arrive they loaned me a base so I didn’t have to sleep on the mattress on the floor

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service and friendly staff.

I urgently needed two Q.Size beds in the space of 5 days, purchased, delivered and installed. These guys certainly understood my requirements and arranged everything for me in 4 days. The two young guys delivering and installing were friendly and fast, cant thank them enough. Thanks to all the team at Snooze