Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley (page 2 of 3)

Taylor

TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We recently purchased a mattress from the fortitude valley store. A wonderful woman (Sorry, can’t recall name) showed us all the different mattresses and helped us decide what was the right fit for my partner and my sleep habits and our budget. The store manager, Shane, was also extremely helpful, and one of the main reasons I returned to snooze with my partner to purchase a mattress from that particular store. He is friendly, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the process as easy as possible. Thank you!

Store LocationFortitude valley, QLD
Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service at good price

Needed 2 queen beds. Ordered from a large retailer down the road. Cancelled order when told delivery guys would just drop of beds and was up to me to get rid of packing. Called around, and found Snooze had beds and could deliver next day. With RACQ discount was cheaper, and the delivery guys were really helpful. Unpacked and assembled everything, took away old beds and rubbish, and were pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane, Qld
Brendan

BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing friendly service!

Scott, Ellen and store manager Shane were delightful to deal with. Am in customer service myself and their store ethic is exemplary. Friendly, knowledgeable and were in no way pressuring in my purchase, only helpful and kind Which in turn made a daunting and large purchase easy.
Would not hesitate in recommending making your next mattress purchase from these lovely people.
The mattress itself is also a dream and exactly what my sore back was after.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland

Hayley M

Hayley MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service which enabled us to find the right mattress and bed frame with exceptional delivery and setup!

The staff in the store were both very friendly, we were overwhelmed by options but with assistance in narrowing that down we found the right one and couldn’t be happier with our new bed and bed frame! Delivery was efficient, we received a call the day prior to confirm the timeframe which was a decent window (and not ‘anytime between 7am and 5pm) so we could still do other things in our day! The delivery guys were very polite, quick and even set the bed up for us and took away the mattress packaging which we weren’t expecting but very much appreciated! Overall we are so happy with our Snooze experience from start to finish.

Store LocationFortitude Valley, QLD

Great mattress and Customer service

I went into the Fortitude Valley store looking for a reasonably priced, supportive and comfortable mattress for my spare room. I was greeted by Shane who was a wonderful help and was very knowledgeable/informative, patient and helpful when it came to suggested options. I opted to pick my mattress up which was very easy with very helpful staff at the Warehouse in Windsor. Overall great experience.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Homemaker Centre store Brisbane QLD
Samantha L.

Samantha L.

Good range of products and customer service

I was interested in purchasing a mattress on sale at Snooze Fortitude Valley. the man who served me was very knowledgeable and friendly about the various types of mattresses and even recommended a cheaper mattress than the one I was originally looking at, as he believed it would be more suitable for me. He was also able to arrange next day delivery. Overall I’m very happy with my new mattress.

Raff

RaffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully presented

The Ashmore timber bed frame is perfect and luv the Grosvenor mattress to go with it!
Thanks for your advice and help in store!
Appreciated the savings as well.
Delivery on time too.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Brisbane
Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and attentive customer service

I wasn’t made to feel rushed when going back and forth testing out a number of mattresses and I’m now having a great night’s sleep on my new Sealy mattress!

Store LocationSnooze Fortitude Valley
SnoozeSnooze

Great customer service and a great bed

The bed was easy to assemble and I bought a mattress and whilst the bed was taking an extra week to arrive they loaned me a base so I didn’t have to sleep on the mattress on the floor

Pete

PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service and friendly staff.

I urgently needed two Q.Size beds in the space of 5 days, purchased, delivered and installed. These guys certainly understood my requirements and arranged everything for me in 4 days. The two young guys delivering and installing were friendly and fast, cant thank them enough. Thanks to all the team at Snooze

Mary

Mary

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. They responded to my queries in an efficient and professional manner. Definitely worth a visit or call to the Fortitude Valley store if you are looking for a new bed or mattress

Great delivery / installation service

The staff who delivered and installed our bed frame were courteous, polite and efficient. The steep access and stairs were not a problem for this team and they got the job done perfectly.

Anon

AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quick delivery and they even put the base together for us.

See above. I would recommend. I have nothing else to say and am getting annoyed at being required to write thirty words before being able to submit a review. I liked the store, OK??? What else do you want?

AD1

AD1South East Queensland, QLD

Great help and service from the team

I was impressed run the team at Snooze when I bought my daughters bed.

They were knowledgeable, helpful and offered a well priced product.

My daughter loves her bed!
Thanks for all your help.

Store LocationSnooze fortitude valley

Lola was wonderful!

Lola looked after us and was great as a face for the business. She was the reason I decided to go back a second time, and then purchased. Well priced options, especially at sale time, and they always kept us in the loop in regards to product availability and delivery.

Lou O

Lou O

Recommended to all

Great service. No waiting. Perfect match of mattress for my husband and I. Really impressed and will recommend to all our friends. They accidentally sent the wrong pillow and without question switched the unopened pack.

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Recently purchased new beds and mattresses for our teenagers. Staff were very helpful and did an amazing deal for us. Delivery was exactly when they advised and the new beds look great

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jodie. We're pleased to hear the service and delivery met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. Thanks, Snooze

Gwen

GwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Products for an Excellent Price with Genuine Customer Service and Home Delivery

Thank you very much Nick and Shane. Our decision to buy our Tempur mattresses; Tempur adjustable massage bases & Tempur pillows & linen from your store is because of how well you guys treated us. We are so happy. No more sore backs and necks. Love our beds and how it massages us to sleep. Just spoiling ourselves. Best decision we have ever made ~ Gwen

Store LocationHomemaker Centre, 650 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley
SnoozeSnooze

That's great to hear, Gwen! We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Nick, Shane and the Fortitude Valley team. Thanks, Snooze

ca11

ca11South East Queensland, QLD

Practical bunk beds for the kids

The team at Snooze Fortitude Valley were friendly and informative. They helped us pick a bunk bed and mattresses that met our needs and our budget. We searched every other bedding store all weekend including specific ‘kids bedroom’ stores and the quality of the Snooze bed couldn’t be beaten. Delivery was quick and the guys who installed the bed were great!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi ca11, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We're glad to hear you received great service in-store at Fortitude Valley. Enjoy your new purchases. Regards, Snooze.

New mattress purchase

It was easy to navigate in the store as we received excellent friendly service and support. The mattress we purchased has been a vast improvement on our old one and we are sleeping a lot better. We are very happy with the quality. Our mattress was delivered in a timely and professional manner.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Bob and Trace, thanks for taking the time to leave your review here. We are glad to hear you received great service from the team at our Fortitude Valley store. We will be sure to pass this onto the team. Regards, Snooze.