Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (12%)
Monika K

Monika KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I ordered one bed, which the store person confirmed delivery in 2 weeks. However later they called and informed about 6 weeks delay, but provided loan bed base. Excellent service

Store LocationFortitude valley
SnoozeSnooze

Great mattress and great customer service!

Mattress is perfect, got a great deal with the RACQ membership and the customer service was excellent. Helped me purchase over the phone and delivered on the day I asked for!

SnoozeSnooze

Great deal and service from staff

We were on a budget and the staff member gave us quality options which made our task easy and purchase affordable.
They were able to provide free assembly on delivery of mattress and bed frame.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Purchased ultimately from Fortitude Valley store, I also commend Jindalee store and delivery staff for their outstanding service. Everyone I dealt with was personable and helpful, but also knowledgeable. Being able to "build" the new bed was ideal and I am thrilled with the end result.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Kathryn, thank you for sharing the details of your experience with both Fortitude Valley and Jindalee stores. We're so happy to hear that you have wonderful visits and will be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

Love my mattress ♡

Snooze Fortitude Valley were friendly, helpful and went out of their way to make sure I ended up with the right mattress. Thank you Snooze Fortitude Valley! I will definitely be recommending you to friends and family.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sonja, thanks for leaving your review. We're glad you had such a positive experience and are loving your new mattress. We'll be sure to pass that feedback along to the team at Fortitude Valley store. Regards, Snooze