Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley (page 4 of 6)

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service at good price

Needed 2 queen beds. Ordered from a large retailer down the road. Cancelled order when told delivery guys would just drop of beds and was up to me to get rid of packing. Called around, and found Snooze had beds and could deliver next day. With RACQ discount was cheaper, and the delivery guys were really helpful. Unpacked and assembled everything, took away old beds and rubbish, and were pleasure to deal with.

Brendan
BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing friendly service!

Scott, Ellen and store manager Shane were delightful to deal with. Am in customer service myself and their store ethic is exemplary. Friendly, knowledgeable and were in no way pressuring in my purchase, only helpful and kind Which in turn made a daunting and large purchase easy.
Would not hesitate in recommending making your next mattress purchase from these lovely people.
The mattress itself is also a dream and exactly what my sore back was after.

Hayley M
Hayley MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service which enabled us to find the right mattress and bed frame with exceptional delivery and setup!

The staff in the store were both very friendly, we were overwhelmed by options but with assistance in narrowing that down we found the right one and couldn’t be happier with our new bed and bed frame! Delivery was efficient, we received a call the day prior to confirm the timeframe which was a decent window (and not ‘anytime between 7am and 5pm) so we could still do other things in our day! The delivery guys were very polite, quick and even set the bed up for us and took away the mattress packaging which we weren’t expecting but very much appreciated! Overall we are so happy with our Snooze experience from start to finish.

Great mattress and Customer service

I went into the Fortitude Valley store looking for a reasonably priced, supportive and comfortable mattress for my spare room. I was greeted by Shane who was a wonderful help and was very knowledgeable/informative, patient and helpful when it came to suggested options. I opted to pick my mattress up which was very easy with very helpful staff at the Warehouse in Windsor. Overall great experience.

Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Good range of products and customer service

I was interested in purchasing a mattress on sale at Snooze Fortitude Valley. the man who served me was very knowledgeable and friendly about the various types of mattresses and even recommended a cheaper mattress than the one I was originally looking at, as he believed it would be more suitable for me. He was also able to arrange next day delivery. Overall I’m very happy with my new mattress.

Love my new mattresses

I purchased two mattresses from Snooze Fortitude Valley. The staff member was so helpful and patient in finding the right mattress for me. Plus i got a great deal and delivery was quick. Really happy with the mattresses purchased .

Raff
RaffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully presented

The Ashmore timber bed frame is perfect and luv the Grosvenor mattress to go with it!
Thanks for your advice and help in store!
Appreciated the savings as well.
Delivery on time too.

SnoozeSnooze

Great mattress and great customer service!

Mattress is perfect, got a great deal with the RACQ membership and the customer service was excellent. Helped me purchase over the phone and delivered on the day I asked for!

Nat
NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and attentive customer service

I wasn’t made to feel rushed when going back and forth testing out a number of mattresses and I’m now having a great night’s sleep on my new Sealy mattress!

Find out how Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Great customer service and a great bed

The bed was easy to assemble and I bought a mattress and whilst the bed was taking an extra week to arrive they loaned me a base so I didn’t have to sleep on the mattress on the floor

Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service and friendly staff.

I urgently needed two Q.Size beds in the space of 5 days, purchased, delivered and installed. These guys certainly understood my requirements and arranged everything for me in 4 days. The two young guys delivering and installing were friendly and fast, cant thank them enough. Thanks to all the team at Snooze

Sheena Downey
Sheena DowneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Time. Quality. Budget. All met with a smile

Can't fault them. I walked in 7pm Thursday evening with very specific requirements, had delivery by 9am Friday morning and all within my limited budget. Amazing service with a smile

Mary
Mary

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. They responded to my queries in an efficient and professional manner. Definitely worth a visit or call to the Fortitude Valley store if you are looking for a new bed or mattress

Great delivery / installation service

The staff who delivered and installed our bed frame were courteous, polite and efficient. The steep access and stairs were not a problem for this team and they got the job done perfectly.

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, quick delivery and they even put the base together for us.

See above. I would recommend. I have nothing else to say and am getting annoyed at being required to write thirty words before being able to submit a review. I liked the store, OK??? What else do you want?