Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley

Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley (page 5 of 5)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (54)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (12%)

Easy and quick

I went to buy a mattress slumberland and I needed it in a week. We put the order on a Sunday arvo and on Sat they delivered the mattress.
I have only slept one night on the mattress so I’m still not sure if I love it or not, but the buying process was farily easy

SnoozeSnooze

Hi tefiloca, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear of your wonderful experience at the Snooze Fortitude Valley store and will pass onto the team! Regards, Snooze.

buying a bed? only one place to go - Snooze!

we popped in to the store in Fortitude Valley just to "have a look."
It was so good to meet Nick who was soooo professional and answered all our questions and more.. he had the added ability of making the whole experience a fun time. we are pleased with our purchase!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Anne Marie and Ivan, thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience at the Fortitude Valley store. We'll be sure to pass this on to Nick and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Abbie S

Abbie S

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

I made my purchase in-store and I was in and out in no time. It was quick, easy and convenient and the service was EXCEPTIONAL.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Abbie, thank you for your review. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at Fortitude Valley.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Great customer service - easy purchase!

We purchased a bed for our daughter last week. Very friendly and informative service made the purchase easy. Delivery in the week after was handled by two polite and friendly young men. Thanks!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Catherine, thanks for your review. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Fortitude Valley. Regards, Snooze.

Matilda

MatildaBrisbane

Great customer service and bed

Made purchase in store and found the customer service to be prompt, friendly, professional and patient. We did not feel pressured or rushed.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Matilda, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Fortitude Valley.

Bob

BobBrisbane

Horrible staff

Just visit Brisbane valley store this afternoon, when ask a question to one
of the staff, she told me "I don't know either", then went away. Oh my god, how can a retail
staff behave like this. How can u imagine your customer know everything, then why u have this job???
Never become its customer, sooooo poor!

Swamp FoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service Good Product/Minor Problem

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Swamp Fox, thanks for your feedback on your experience with Snooze. We will ensure your feedback is passed on to Matt and the team at Fortitude Valley.

Swamp Fox

Forgot to mention re the delivery guys, they were excellent, very fast in putting the bed together, no mess, took rubbish away with them and made sure I was happy before they left.