Listing monitored by Snooze

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (93)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (58) · Not as advertised (9)

Jo D
Jo DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleeping Beauty

3 weeks now sleeping on my Madison, Times Square mattress, and I love it! The comparison to my old mattress is very obvious. It is the right mattress for me snd I wake up feeling rested and my body feels good. The customer service was very good, as was the delivery process. I would recommend exploring the Madison range, a quality product and I love supporting Australian businesses.

Hayden
HaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Had such a great experience buying from snooze! Shane was awesome and really helpful! Bed was delivered and old mattress taken away

Magnificent, Charming Helpful beyond expectations and Slack

Susan K.
Susan K.Murray Region, NSW

Super staff knowledge and friendliness

The store staff super helpful & friendly, we advised what we had to spend and what we’d seen at other stores, they knew the product so well, purchased, delivery rang same day to confirm drop off day/time.. let us know as they were approaching.. put it down where we preferred ..spot on!!!

Anthon G.
Anthon G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service!

Shane and the team were very good with communication and customer service. Really glad I chose to go with them!

Very happy.

Great mattress and great service with delivery. Old mattress and packaging taken away. Delivery staff polite friendly and helpful. Thanks.

Perfect mattress purchase

Great help by Nick and Shane to choose the right mattress and have it delivered at my convenient time. Thanks

Steve S
Steve SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff were very attentive and helpful

Bought a Tempur King Bed, Lola the saleswoman was very helpful and informative, and then provided a very competitive price

Lee C.
Lee C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service direct with the store. 2 day delivery. And the delivery drivers even assembled the bed!! You would never get service like that in Sydney! Jared from the store was so helpful. I would highly recommend this store.

mandymoo67
mandymoo67South East Queensland, QLD

Staff matter. Funny that.

Shop 1: Treated like idiots, we left after 10min. Shop 2: 20min and $1800 later - thanks Scott, you’re an absolute champ! Simple and honest service and delivery as promised. (To the shop down the hall: remember me? big mistake, huge. To AH Beard: sorry, we wanted your mattress but that other sales rep cost you a sale).

Elliot Parker
Elliot Parker

Amazing service, amazing price, very grateful

Everything is perfect and I would only shop there in the future. I am very grateful for the owner organising such quick delivery.

Jamie M.
Jamie M.

Great mattress and customer service

Shane was outgoing, friendly and professional from the minute we arrived at the Fortitude Valley store. He made sure we were fully informed about the different mattress types, price range and availability, and gave us a great price. Our mattress arrived within a good time frame and is wonderfully comfortable! We are very happy, thanks so much Shane!

Find out how Snooze QLD, Fortitude Valley compares to other Furniture Shops

Quality products backed with great service

Purchased a bed and mattress. Staff were super helpful and knowledgeable about their products.
Manged to get the mattress at half price on a sale there we’re having.

Jase
JaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Purchasing a new mattress and base has never been so enjoyable shopping at snooze fortitude valley. Scott is knowledgeable, polite and professional. Is a must to go to that store for your needs and the service

SnoozeSnooze

I was really happy with the service and advice provided to me whilst looking for a new bed for my teenage son. Ellen was very informative and helpful in picking the best bed for our needs and budget.