Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products

Bought a bed head board. Great price, delivered and drivers took upstairs for us. Really helpful and friendly staff. Excellent

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

STAY CLEAR!

STAY CLEAR! Absolutely horrible experience. We purchased a very expensive mattress which failed after 2 years. The fine print is to repair your mattress, not replace it. Who wants a faulty mattress?! My neck and back have never been worse.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGepps Cross
Lawrie

LawrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everyone has been very friendly and helpful.

The guys who assembled the bed did a great job. They were punctual and good at it. Happy people and pleasant to talk to. The staff in the shop talked us through the choice of mattress to go with the bed we wanted. Great place to go to.

jo045

jo045South Australia

Mattress is a like a dream!

New orthopaedic mattress purchased for my daughter so she is comfortable after her upcoming spinal fusion and she loves it! Delivery was also perfect. 5 starts!

SnoozeSnooze

Nice bed excellent delivery service

Silvija F.

Silvija F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Jordie was most helpful and knowledgeable so I did not need to navigate the store.
After I explained in general terms what I wanted, she was able to quickly show me all beds which met my criteria.
When the bed was delivered, the delivery team was extremely good and helpful.
Will happily recommend Snooze Marion as the place to go for a bed.

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simply The Best

Staff understood exactly what I was looking for, showed me a range of options and I made the perfect choice

Store LocationSnooze Marion
Graeme

GraemeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bought a bedroom suite from Snooze Marion! All products that Jordie helped me select are great quality

Bought by telephone. Range suggested by store manager available. Quality of staff and products great, high quality. No assembly needed

Store LocationMarion, S.A.
Lynne C.

Lynne C.

Excellent product and service

Excellent service from start with Yogi in store, to finish with delivery being on time, quick and efficient assembly, and friendly. Many Thanks

Emma D.

Emma D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Compliment to amazing staff

Jordi was amazing from the moment we walked in. She was kind, understanding and extremely helpful. She was patient asking both my partner and I questions to help us both get an amazing mattress. She was understanding with prices and went above and beyond. Thankyou Jordi for being a great help today

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Stephen Bishop

Stephen BishopMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best nights sleep in years.

My new bed and mattress arrived yesterday and I couldn’t be happier with it. From the moment I walked into the store to the delivery, I’ve been impressed with the professionalism from every team member. Great work Meagan.

Jodie

JodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service and very knowledgeable helpful staff ( Thomas). The Grosvenor mattress - Madison is so comfortable!

Thomas, the salesperson, knew exactly what to suggest to suit my condition. Snooze’s technology to custom your body type and pressure to a mattress is impressive.
I am so happy with the recommendation and my first night's sleep has been amazing!

Store LocationMarion, South Australia

Rude delivery service

Customer service in-store was good but the delivery people they use was a totally different story! Did not want me to open and inspect the goods as "I was holding him up" and if they were faulty he couldn't do anything about it. Worst customer service from any delivery I ever had. If snooze values their customers they should look for new delivery company.

Store LocationSnooze mile end
Karen S.

Karen S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service throughout

Jordie served me and was so helpful and patient. I had to delay delivery a number of times due to construction delays and not one time was I made feel bad. Super friendly, professional and my mattress is sublime!

Store LocationMarion, SA
Andrea

AndreaSouth Australia

Great Customer Service

We were shopping for a new mattress to suit both of us and received fantastic service from Julieanne at Mile End, SA. She was not only very helpful but extremely knowledgeable and pointed us in the right direction.

We take delivery of our new mattress in a couple of weeks and are confident we picked the right one with Julianne's help. Highly recommend a visit if you're in the market for a new mattress / bed.

Store LocationMile End South Australia

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent delivery service

Not tried my purchase yet but the guys who delivered were really careful and pleasant to deal with. They even made two trips from car park to lift to ensure all safely delivered. And they came at the expected time. Thanks, guys!

Elly K.

Elly K.Southern and Hills, SA

Amazing customer service!

My fiancé and I weren't even planning on purchasing anything last week when we went to browse bedframes, but Anuj at the Mile End store was so friendly and helpful that we walked out having spent more than we'd expected to! Anuj is obviously a talented salesman; he made sure that we got the best deal on our bedframe (and side tables that we ended up purchasing as well), and he clearly cared about finding what was right for us. I'd highly recommend him to anyone visiting the Mile End store!

Store LocationMile End SA
Jack

JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent bed. Great customer service. Quick delivery

Great selections of bed. Quick transaction and prompt delivery and assembly of bed was provided. Great customer service. I would highly recommend shopping here. Purchased the last bed on the floor stock and they touched it up for me.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service from sales to delivery. Thanks to the guys at Marion we are in bedding bliss.

Madison Plaza mattress IS Pure indulgence. Excellent pick from the Staff recommendations, Alex in particular, who was exceptional in assisting with all of the products I purchased. Sales and Delivery highly professional and made the whole experience a complete pleasure.

Stuart of Hallett Cove

Stuart of Hallett Cove

Great bed! Great service

We were served but Magen! We were very happy with her exceptional service and knowledge and her very happy warm polite demeanour! Love the mattress! Would shop with you again!