• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (62)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (56%) · Not as advertised (44%)

Tash R.

Tash R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service, comfortable super king bed

Lovely service in store when picking my new super king bed. The team who delivered my bed were beyond amazing as they moved the old bed and installed the new one. Definitely recommend buying from Snooze :)

Store LocationMarion South Australia
Licola

LicolaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect !!!!

Perfect Service ! Value for Money !! Way better than other places. Bed & Mattress was made in 10 days. Other places told me 7weeks and the were about $1500 dearer. Delivery men were helpful and polite. I will definitely be recommending Snooze !!!!!

Store LocationMarion SA
Virg

VirgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficiency

Bed delivered on time as arranged The two young men were polite and patient as I did not hear the door bell Good service Bed fits the area yet to be used

Store LocationMarion

Mez

MezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great mattress, fantastic service

I had researched the mattress I wanted (Choice Magazine) and decided to visit a few stores. Snooze was the 2nd store I visited. After looking around and testing a couple of mattresses I was approached by Alexandra, the sales assistant, who suggested that I try the mattress profiler. So glad that I did because my profile indicated that I needed a medium mattress, not a plush one, which is what I'd been looking at. Alexandra directed me to a mattress to try. As soon as I lay down I knew that I'd found the mattress for me. It was delivered 5 days later and we couldn't be happier. Thanks Alexandra and Snooze for making it so easy to purchase our new mattress.

Adrian H

Adrian HHallett Cove, South Australia

Ocean Grove furniture / Slumberland Mattress purchase

Recently purchased an Ocean Grove double bed, bed side table and lowboy along with a Slumberland mattress. Alexandra was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The store was easy to view what we wanted with options available. The only information I would like to pass on is hat the Soho double mattress is a little short for the Ocean Grove double bed frame, Not a major issue, Overall very pleased with the purchase, the staff and the quality of the furniture

Store LocationMarion Snooze
SnoozeSnooze

Excellent product, fantastic service.

Went to a variety of Bedding stores on a Saturday pm. All the salespeople at the stores were helpful and not pushy (something I look for). Snooze salesperson (Von) was courteous, knowledgeable and willing to help us on a good price. We chose 2 matresses and bases; paid a deposit and were told delivery in 2- 3 weeks. No problems for us. Was called Thursday afternoon that our items were in and could be delivered the next day between 10 am to 4pm. Was called at 10.20 by driver and told would be here in 20 mins. Right on time! The guys offered to set up the beds for me, but I said we could do it. No fuss, courteous and efficient. Well done Snooze!

Store LocationSnooze Gepps Cross

Great service, great mattress

We had a great experience in store. We were shown a range of options and given plenty of time to consider which way we wanted to go.
Mattress was delivered quickly with good communication. No hassles. Would highly recommend this company.

Neza

NezaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My son loves his new double bed!

We had a lovely young lady who served us. We were very happy with the store and the purchase. The bed is amazing, my son loves it. The two delivery men were lovely as well and they even assembled it for us.

Store LocationMarion South Australia
Bec

Bec

Helpful all the way through

Staff were very helpful in the store when ordering and with service in the lead up to delivery. Delivery communications were timely, and the delivery people were also very helpful.

Howard Douglass

Howard DouglassMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great people, best deal.

Immediately felt welcomed entering the store. Very impressed by the staffs` product knowledge and the time taken to explain. I checked out other shops beforehand and got the best deal at Snooze.

Store LocationMarion road SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Ms Tripodi

Ms TripodiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful, very elegant bedroom suite

Very easy to navigate the store, very friendly and professional customer service. Love my new suite.
Very easy to assemble bedhead and base. I would highly recommend Snooze to anyone I speak with.

Store LocationMarion, South Australia
SnoozeSnooze

Great service all round!!

Felt safe in shop on Marion Road. Two women staff were respectful, helpful and attended me (the only customer) without being pushy sales people! Which was hugely appreciated. I was in and out quickly, having paid a deposit and knowing when delivery was expected. My return journey a few days later to pay full amount was just as professional. Delivery experience was just as good. Notified evening before of delivery time frame and bed delivered by pleasant employees, wothin that timeframe wearing gloves!! Much appreciated. I would recommend Snooze. Oh, and the mattress is just perfect. Stay safe all.

Store LocationMarion road store
AnLeal

AnLealMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not recommend Marion store for any business

There where many things wrong with the Snooze Marion store; starting with mixed information from the sellers, not following or adhering to their own national policies and rude over the phone communication by their manager.

I'm been specific to the Marion Store and my own personal experience; maybe the other stores offer better costumer service but based on my experience, and the lack of interest of the National office to intervene or clarify information, I would not recommend Snooze.

On the positive side, their delivery team deserves a big thank you and a GREAT WORK guys, they were professional and invested to make the delivery experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Store LocationMarion Store
SnoozeSnooze

Extremely bad and unprofessional service!!!

Very very disappointed with their service! Extremely inexperienced, rude and unhelpful Manager [Name Removed]. Also had an even worse experience from Head Office (VIC) Customer service and complaints department! Insinuating and treating us like Snooze are doing us a favour by covering us with any repairs even though we have a 5 year manufacturer Warranty?!? Will never be shopping from Snooze ever ever again!!! Do yourselves a favour and stay completely away from Snooze! I wish I had read the reviews before making my purchase!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationGepps Cross, Adelaide, SA
Nasim
Nasim
Arebbeck

ArebbeckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable, quality mattress for excellent price

Fantastic, quick and knowledgable customer service in store. Excellent and quick communication re delivery.
Purchased this mattress for my 14 yr old daughter and she LOVES it. 3 options of firmness presented, we chose softest.

Store LocationMARION SA

Find out how Snooze SA compares to other Furniture Shops

We are very happy with our bed frame and tall boy. They are both quality pieces of furniture. Thank you to Alex and the team who assisted us by listening to our requirements and helping us to find what we needed. Really great service.

Lauren

LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

We couldn’t fault the customer service at snooze Marion. Jordie is an amazing customer service representative for your company. You should be proud of your team members at Marion. Thanks! :)
P.s Love the ‘Madison’ mattress - heaven on earth !!!!!!!!

Tess

TessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

Great product! Great customer service where we were really heard and our requirements were acknowledged and met. The product was delivered exceptionally fast as promised, which was a pleasant surprise considering.

Store LocationMarion, South Australia
Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

We were going to shop around but from the moment we walked into the store the service was great. Not at all pushy and informative so we were happy to purchase from there. I was expecting a wait time for delivery around 6 weeks but it was 6 days. Great service all around. Thank you.

Very Impressed

Very ImpressedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service Great Price Great Product

The sales man named Yogi was exceptional the service was second to none the product range was vast and we found exactly what we wanted. The product quality is oitstanding. We had it delivered and installed in a matter of days.

Thankyou especially in these difficult times

Store LocationMarion