Matt TSouthern and Hills, SA

Don't waste your time here if you expect service

7 days later and still no response

Julie Mangnoson

Julie MangnosonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is fantastic to get a Great nights sleep!

Store LocationNoarlunga South Australia

AWESOME SERVICE

Just purchased two beds and mattresses from the Marion store. The lady I dealt with Alex was amazing no matter what I threw at her nothing was a problem she was helpful informative and caring of my needs. I had a bit to do with the other ladies also
And all of them conducted themselves professionally and were bright cheery and helpful every time I walked into the store.

I started looking at another store in noarlunga Im glad I shifted although nice the service was much more superior at marion

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We're really glad you had such a great experience with our Alex and the team at the Marion store. We will pass this lovely feedback onto them. Regards, Snooze.

Dora S

Dora SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing bed. I love it!

I ordered a bed at the Marion Snooze store. The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond to get the product I wanted. I highly recommend them! Thankyou.

lesley b.

lesley b.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent!

Jordie helped us with our bed purchase, most helpful. Follow up call to Marion excellent helpful staff. Today nice guys delivered, on time no hassle.
All in all a pleasant experience!
Would recommend Snooze Marion.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Lesley, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Marion store. We have forwarded your thanks to the team. Regards, Snooze

Wes

WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service at Marion SouthAustralia

Yogi was very helpful in helping me find the right bed at a good price. Even when I wanted to change my order it was no problem. Delivery was fast and efficient. Great service.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience

I had a fantastic customer service experience in the Marion Road store. The staff were helpful and friendly, and helped me find exactly what I needed. I chose the delivery and set up option and the happy delivery men quickly assembled my new bed. Overall, I am very happy with my Snooze interaction and my bed.

Store LocationMarion Road Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Marion store. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bed and had a wonderful delivery experience. Regards, Snooze.

Dave M.

Dave M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality mattresses and great service.

Thanks to Yogi for helping us choose the right bed for us and our daughter. He also gave us free delivery, and we received a decent discount from the original price. Special mention also to the friendly guus who delivered and assembled both beds. Very impressed. Highly recommend the service from Snooze Marion SA.

Store LocationMarion. SA
Snooze A.Snooze

We're pleased to hear you found the right beds for your family, Dave. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Yogi and the delivery team. Thanks, Snooze

Susan

SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking forward to a wonderful sleep tonight!

Looking for a new mattress, Jaye had excellent knowledge of the mattresses they had in-store. She was very helpful in guiding me to make the correct selection for me.
Threw in free delivery and mattress protector.
Great experience, delivery smooth.
Cheers Snooze. Marion.

Store LocationSnooze, Marion.
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Susan. We're please to hear Jaye and the Marion team made your experience run smoothly, and will be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks, Snooze

Mandy

MandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had great service by Georgia from the moment i walked in to the store. Happy to help and give me options. The delivery was earlier than quoted and the delivery guy made sure the bed was left in a safe and secure place.

Excellent follow-up

Reasonably well with products. Appropriated the follow up service for delivery by both staff members.
I didn't realise how painful it is to make my son's bed as l keep kicking the board. Previous bed was higher. Assembly was a pain and instructions weren't as clear as expected.

Pip

PipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Service!

I recently needed to buy a new mattress and went to Snooze at Marion. I received wonderful service from Jordie. I really appreciated her product knowledge & explanations. The sleep profile was very helpful and informative. Jordie also found a fabulous pillow for me, and on top of all this Snooze were having a sale and I got Triple Velocity points! Very happy with my new mattress & pillow. Many thanks, Jordie.
Thank you too to the guys who delivered my new mattress and relieved me of my old one.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Pip, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Marion. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Jordie and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent sales and delivery service

We received excellent customer service and advice from Yogi at the Marion store when buying a new bed recently. And the delivery and installation service from Alex was equally good.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service and will be sure to pass this along to Yogi, Alex and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service in store, but post sale service is severely lacking.

Snooze A.Snooze

Happy we made the purchase at Snooze Marion.

Great service and advice from Marion store. Quick and easy service. Delivery was spot on. Delivery guys were efficient and friendly. Overall a super smooth purchase. Would definitely recommend Snooze.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tara. We're pleased to hear your experience ran smoothly, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Marion team. Thanks, Snooze

Delivery Guys were super friendly!!

Ten points to the delivery guys who delivered my new mattress and picked up my old one. I didnt have to lift a finger! They were happy and helpful! Good jobs guys!

Store LocationMarion SA

Excellent Service

I needed to purchase a bed in quite a hurry for an unexpected situation and the help I received was exceptional. Staff were very friendly and did all they could to assist me. One very happy customer.

A P F

A P FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Snooze Marion Salesman Yogi - What a guy!

Very easy experience. Great choice. Loved the bed that scanned your sleep style. Yogi directed us to the beds that would suit us best with varying prices. Not just the most expensive. He told us where the beds were made i.e. SA, UK, Germany. We chose SA!

Store LocationMarion SA

Thank you! Amazing customer service

We were extremely satisfied at the outstanding customer service of Jordie at Marion. She was unbiased and attentive, listening to our needs and working to our budget. It is not often that my partner and I compliment exceptional customer service but we were beyond impressed by her service. Jordie showed exceptional product knowledge and added personal touches which was very helpful. Snooze provided ease of communication, even the delivery guys were extremely helpful and prompt. Thank you so much to Jordie and the team!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi sophieasayers, we're so pleased to hear of your recent experience at Snooze Marion store. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Jordie and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Leigh

LeighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mary Ann is a pleasure to speak with!

My wife and I walked into Snooze at Mile End in search of a mattress. We met Mary Ann and she was very helpful and explained the different styles of mattresses. We did a mattress test according to our bodies and were shown different mattresses according to our liking. She offered great advice and service. I would highly recommend the store for friendly customer service and in particular to Mary Ann. Thank you!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationSnooze, Mile End, Adelaide.
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Leigh. We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and we will be sure to pass along your feedback to Mary Ann and the Mile End team. Regards, Snooze.