Snooze SA, Marion

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (37)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (57%) · Not as advertised (43%)

AnLealMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible after sales service

Store LocationMarion Store
AnLeal

Already spoke with the people of head office who referred me back to the shop. Next day got an email from the same person at the store who had been so unhelpful. You guys just go around.

Very Impressed

Very ImpressedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service Great Price Great Product

The sales man named Yogi was exceptional the service was second to none the product range was vast and we found exactly what we wanted. The product quality is oitstanding. We had it delivered and installed in a matter of days.

Thankyou especially in these difficult times

Deb

DebMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super friendly staff and great discounts!

Very friendly staff that provides me guidance and information to purchase the best mattress for my 3 year old. Very efficient topped with free delivery! Highly recommend Snooze and will be using them for future purposes

Andrew Phelan

Andrew PhelanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer

Very happy with the service received from the sales consultant and also the two men who delivered the bed were great also. Will definitely be going back to this particular store.

Ann

AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service from start to end!

I went into the store, was served quickly and by a friendly, knowledgeable staff member.
I was given options, and got a good deal.
Delivery was organised to suit me, the delivery men arrived when they said they would, were polite, friendly and efficient. They assembled the bed and removed all the rubbish.
This is the best service I've had for a while in regard to buying furniture. Well done Snooze team, and thank you.

Store LocationMarion SA

Helen K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Snooze Marion Franchise

Store LocationMarion Snooze
Helen K.

Interesting not what my research tells me. I have done extensive research. It has been done to cut corners pure and simple. That is the only reason it is done.

Staff in store and on delivery were fantastic. Knowledgeable and very polite

Clean neat and very organised store. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I have let friends and family know how happy we were and would recommend this store as the best service I've had in a long time

Store LocationSnooze Marion, Adelaide, SA
HENDO

HENDOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer Service

My new bed and mattress arrived today. The two guys who delivered it were polite and efficient and I felt comfortable alloeing them into thw house. The customer service staff were also very professional. There was a bit of a delay with the store receiving the bed but once I went into the store to enquire anout this it was sorted out within 24 hours.
Very satisfied customer

Store LocationMarion SA

Bed purchase

Georgia was awesome!! Answered all our questions and then left us to decide. Was very patient and nothing was too much trouble. Her excellent service was deciding factor for us to purchase from Snooze.

Store LocationSnooze Marion SA

Tim

TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, hassle free purchase.

The salesperson was extremely helpful. She didn't pressure us to make a choice and let us browse in our own time. Ended up with a great bed/mattress for a great price. Easily put together and very stylish!

Store LocationMarion, SA
Kerryn K

Kerryn K

If you Snooze you win

After comparing many shops physically and online, found the level of service, knowledge, range and competitive pricing to be well above anywhere else (big call out to Jordie -exceptionally fabulous). Sales & delivery were seamless and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Shop around if you want but you could save yourself a lot of time by just going straight to the best. As an aside, bed is extremely comfortable thank you

Taitah

TaitahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied Customer

Very helpful from my searching on-line, the follow up phone call, being cared for by Jodie the floor manager, not settling in our first focus and although paying more were given excellent discount and for ordering on Dec 31st! Jodie is a good saleswoman as well as manager. The bed arrived and the old mattress taken by two agreeable men who assembled the bed etc. It is SO COMFY

Amazing service

Amazing service as soon as I walked in the door . Perfect communication with delivery . Delivery on time , old mattresses gone , great delivery staff too . Mattresses look good - havnt used them yet !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMarion - thanks Jordie .
Simonne Oosthuizen

Simonne OosthuizenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Experience!

Magen was extremely knowledgeable and a total pleasure to talk to. She has in fact; secured all of our future bed business with Snooze! The delivery guys were punctual, efficient, helpful and friendly! What a pleasure doing business with Snooze!

Excellent Service

A very big thank you to Snooze Marion for the excellent and very professional service we received from entering Snooze Marion right through to the delivery of the bed. Keep up the brilliant work. Thank you all once again.

Store LocationSnooze Marion

Easy, fast process

Alex was great to deal with. Answered all our questions & made what we thought would be a long hard process - easy & fast. Delivery guys were also great & delivered when they said they would. Thank you.

Store LocationSnooze - Marion, SA

Amazing!!

Jordie from Marion was amazing! She let me in with 2 minutes till closing, did not rush me and was extremely helpful even though she had been there from the time they opened. My order was delivered the very next day by their friendly delivery team. I would highly recommend Snooze Marion!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Vee, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to our Marion store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Jordie and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Matt TSouthern and Hills, SA

Don't waste your time here if you expect service

7 days later and still no response

AWESOME SERVICE

Just purchased two beds and mattresses from the Marion store. The lady I dealt with Alex was amazing no matter what I threw at her nothing was a problem she was helpful informative and caring of my needs. I had a bit to do with the other ladies also
And all of them conducted themselves professionally and were bright cheery and helpful every time I walked into the store.

I started looking at another store in noarlunga Im glad I shifted although nice the service was much more superior at marion

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We're really glad you had such a great experience with our Alex and the team at the Marion store. We will pass this lovely feedback onto them. Regards, Snooze.

Dora S

Dora SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing bed. I love it!

I ordered a bed at the Marion Snooze store. The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond to get the product I wanted. I highly recommend them! Thankyou.