Snooze SA, Marion

• Incentivised Review Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (64%) · Not as advertised (36%)

If you Snooze you win

After comparing many shops physically and online, found the level of service, knowledge, range and competitive pricing to be well above anywhere else (big call out to Jordie -exceptionally fabulous). Sales & delivery were seamless and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Shop around if you want but you could save yourself a lot of time by just going straight to the best. As an aside, bed is extremely comfortable thank you

Taitah

TaitahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied Customer

Very helpful from my searching on-line, the follow up phone call, being cared for by Jodie the floor manager, not settling in our first focus and although paying more were given excellent discount and for ordering on Dec 31st! Jodie is a good saleswoman as well as manager. The bed arrived and the old mattress taken by two agreeable men who assembled the bed etc. It is SO COMFY

Amazing service

Amazing service as soon as I walked in the door . Perfect communication with delivery . Delivery on time , old mattresses gone , great delivery staff too . Mattresses look good - havnt used them yet !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMarion - thanks Jordie .
Simonne Oosthuizen

Simonne OosthuizenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Experience!

Magen was extremely knowledgeable and a total pleasure to talk to. She has in fact; secured all of our future bed business with Snooze! The delivery guys were punctual, efficient, helpful and friendly! What a pleasure doing business with Snooze!

Excellent Service

A very big thank you to Snooze Marion for the excellent and very professional service we received from entering Snooze Marion right through to the delivery of the bed. Keep up the brilliant work. Thank you all once again.

Store LocationSnooze Marion

Easy, fast process

Alex was great to deal with. Answered all our questions & made what we thought would be a long hard process - easy & fast. Delivery guys were also great & delivered when they said they would. Thank you.

Store LocationSnooze - Marion, SA

Amazing!!

Jordie from Marion was amazing! She let me in with 2 minutes till closing, did not rush me and was extremely helpful even though she had been there from the time they opened. My order was delivered the very next day by their friendly delivery team. I would highly recommend Snooze Marion!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Vee, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to our Marion store. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful visit in-store with Jordie and the team. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Matt TSouthern and Hills, SA

Don't waste your time here if you expect service

7 days later and still no response

AWESOME SERVICE

Just purchased two beds and mattresses from the Marion store. The lady I dealt with Alex was amazing no matter what I threw at her nothing was a problem she was helpful informative and caring of my needs. I had a bit to do with the other ladies also
And all of them conducted themselves professionally and were bright cheery and helpful every time I walked into the store.

I started looking at another store in noarlunga Im glad I shifted although nice the service was much more superior at marion

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave your review here. We're really glad you had such a great experience with our Alex and the team at the Marion store. We will pass this lovely feedback onto them. Regards, Snooze.

Dora S

Dora SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing bed. I love it!

I ordered a bed at the Marion Snooze store. The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond to get the product I wanted. I highly recommend them! Thankyou.

lesley b.

lesley b.Southern and Hills, SA

Excellent!

Jordie helped us with our bed purchase, most helpful. Follow up call to Marion excellent helpful staff. Today nice guys delivered, on time no hassle.
All in all a pleasant experience!
Would recommend Snooze Marion.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Lesley, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in our Marion store. We have forwarded your thanks to the team. Regards, Snooze

Wes

WesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service at Marion SouthAustralia

Yogi was very helpful in helping me find the right bed at a good price. Even when I wanted to change my order it was no problem. Delivery was fast and efficient. Great service.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience

I had a fantastic customer service experience in the Marion Road store. The staff were helpful and friendly, and helped me find exactly what I needed. I chose the delivery and set up option and the happy delivery men quickly assembled my new bed. Overall, I am very happy with my Snooze interaction and my bed.

Store LocationMarion Road Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Sarah, thank you for leaving the details of your recent purchase from the Marion store. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your new bed and had a wonderful delivery experience. Regards, Snooze.

Dave M.

Dave M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality mattresses and great service.

Thanks to Yogi for helping us choose the right bed for us and our daughter. He also gave us free delivery, and we received a decent discount from the original price. Special mention also to the friendly guus who delivered and assembled both beds. Very impressed. Highly recommend the service from Snooze Marion SA.

Store LocationMarion. SA
Snooze A.Snooze

We're pleased to hear you found the right beds for your family, Dave. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Yogi and the delivery team. Thanks, Snooze

Susan

SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looking forward to a wonderful sleep tonight!

Looking for a new mattress, Jaye had excellent knowledge of the mattresses they had in-store. She was very helpful in guiding me to make the correct selection for me.
Threw in free delivery and mattress protector.
Great experience, delivery smooth.
Cheers Snooze. Marion.

Store LocationSnooze, Marion.
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Susan. We're please to hear Jaye and the Marion team made your experience run smoothly, and will be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks, Snooze

Mandy

MandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had great service by Georgia from the moment i walked in to the store. Happy to help and give me options. The delivery was earlier than quoted and the delivery guy made sure the bed was left in a safe and secure place.

Excellent follow-up

Reasonably well with products. Appropriated the follow up service for delivery by both staff members.
I didn't realise how painful it is to make my son's bed as l keep kicking the board. Previous bed was higher. Assembly was a pain and instructions weren't as clear as expected.

Pip

PipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Service!

I recently needed to buy a new mattress and went to Snooze at Marion. I received wonderful service from Jordie. I really appreciated her product knowledge & explanations. The sleep profile was very helpful and informative. Jordie also found a fabulous pillow for me, and on top of all this Snooze were having a sale and I got Triple Velocity points! Very happy with my new mattress & pillow. Many thanks, Jordie.
Thank you too to the guys who delivered my new mattress and relieved me of my old one.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Pip, thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Marion. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Jordie and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent sales and delivery service

We received excellent customer service and advice from Yogi at the Marion store when buying a new bed recently. And the delivery and installation service from Alex was equally good.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you received excellent customer service and will be sure to pass this along to Yogi, Alex and the team. Thanks, Snooze

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service in store, but post sale service is severely lacking.