Snooze TAS, Launceston

Snooze TAS, Launceston (page 2 of 8)

Mattress shopping made easy!

The hard task of finding the right bed was made say at Snooze. Thank you.to Marita who knows her products and could point us in the right direction. Thank you!

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Hi Bill, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review here. We're pleased to hear that our team was able to help you with a new mattress and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team in Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Very happy with our Ocean Grove bed.

We finally found a bed that my difficult to please husband liked! Thank you to Marita who exercised extreme patience and excellent customer service dealing with him. The bed looks awesome and we couldn’t be happier. The delivery guys are simply the best. They even carried our own mattress up stairs to go on our new bed. Thanks boys!

Store LocationLaunceston TAS
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Wendy. We're pleased to hear that you and your husband were happy with the service, delivery and the bed. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Marita and the team. Regards, Snooze

My bed shopping experience

Found exactly what I was looking for with exceptional customer service and delivery.
Faultless service on all levels would highly recommend to anyone looking for bedding. Monica the sales person was amazing thank you, extremely happy

Store LocationLaunceston
Thank you very much for leaving a review here. We're happy to hear that you found a great new bed and will be sure to pass this feedback along to the team in Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Wonderful customer service and great products

My partner and I recently upgraded our bed, mattress and pillows at Snooze Launceston. We were greeted by Monica, who was a dream to work with and assisted us to make choices that we are very happy with- and will be for the years to come. The products are of high quality, and I am confident they will stand the test of time. We used the delivery and assembly service which was also excellent. We would highly recommend Snooze.

Store LocationLaunceston
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Jessie. We're pleased to hear your experience in-store and with delivery was excellent. We'll be sure to pass this on to Monica and the team at Snooze Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Matteress

Marita from Snooze Launceston was very helpful. We were able to choose the right matteress within our budget. No pressure, just good info. We appreciated the friendly service, and the prompt delivery.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Dear Christian, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for us our Launceston store. We really appreciate it, and will pass this onto them. Kind regards, Snooze.

Fantastic Service!

Thanks to the Launceston Snooze store and especially to Sofie who helped us to pick the perfect bed. Everything was done quickly, including delivery. Also thanks to the lovely delivery guys!

Store LocationLaunceston
Dear Christina, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience at our Launceston store, and we will pass this onto them. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Fantastic Service!

The staff at Launceston Snooze were so helpful and knowledgeable, from Monica in the store, who showed me many different options, to the lovely delivery men. Thank you so much!!

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Dear Jen, Thank you kindly for taking the time to review Snooze. We are thrilled to hear this, and will pass your feedback onto the team at Launceston. Regards, Snooze.

I recently bought a bedroom suite from Marita at Snooze Launceston. The suite wasn't in stock & i was expecting visitors prior to the delivery date of my furniture. Marita arranged for a spare ensemble to be delivered so I could facilitate sleeping arrangements for my guests. It was such great service and my problem was dealt with in a efficient and pleasant manner. I would definately recommend Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Mary. We're pleased to hear you had a positive experience, and we will be sure to pass along your feedback to Marita and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze.

AMAZING

Sophie was amazing to work with when finding the right mattress within our budget! The thought of shopping for a mattress was daunting but we walked to into snooze and was given a great experience. The snooze profiler itself was exciting and we felt like we had the whole store at our feet. Sophie accommodated all our needs with ease, professionalism mixed with a little humour. Great all round including satisfaction with our products.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lizzy and Alex, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're thrilled to hear about your amazing shopping experience with the team in Launceston and will be sure to pass along this positive feedback. Enjoy your new mattress! Regards, Snooze

Exceptional customer service from store and delivery teams

I’m highly satisfied with the service I received from Sofie and the team at Launceston Snooze. Thank you for taking the time to help me sort through the many options for the perfect bed

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jo, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review here. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team in Launceston and will be sure to pass this feedback on to them. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze

Great service & products

Big thank you to Monica @ Launceston Snooze store & the very helpful staff. Purchased a brand new mattress & bedroom suite & we are so happy with not just our delivered bedroom suite but also for the service offered to us from the minute we walked in the door at Snooze. Monica was happy, friendly & very knowledgeable about all the products in store and made sure we new that there were plenty of options available to us when it came to mattresses. What I also would like to compliment Monica & the staff on were they weren't too pushy. We were welcomed to the store but were also left to have a look around before being approached. Once we had decided which suite we wanted & mattress everything was finalised very promptly. Delivery time excellent & options provided. Highly recommend the store to all family & friends. Well done, great service & even better we LOVE our new mattress & bedroom suite. Thank you.

Store LocationLaunceston
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Rachel. We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your experience in-store, and will be sure to pass your feedback along to Monica and the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze

Best bed ever

Marita and Andrew were fantastic. I went in several times to lay on the beds so I could make sure I got the one best suited to me. They were always attentive and were happy to help with any questions I had.
I will recommend this store because of exceptional customer service.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Hi Rachel, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with our team at Launceston. We will be sure to pass this feedback along. Regards, Snooze.

A very pleasant experience!

It had been many years since I had considered purchasing a new bed suite so wasn't sure what to expect. However, I need not have worried. Marita, without being pushy led me through a range of suitable mattresses within my budget. I chose a bedroom suite on display until Marita showed me another on the computer that was just perfect. I could not be happier with the very professional service shown me from purchase to delivery. Thanks to a great team at Snooze, Launceston.

Store LocationSnooze, Harvey Norman Centre, Launceston
Hi Joanne, thanks for your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience with Marita and the team at Launceston. We will be sure to pass this along. Regards, Snooze

Was the best in-store experience ever!!

Hey guys. Just wanting to let you know that the Launceston store was amazing when we brought our bed. Marita I think her name was, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was polite, kind, helpful and highly knowledgeable. She went to great lengths and patience to help us find the right bed for us. The right firmness for both of us and the best fit for our bed frame. No time limit was too great and no amount of mind changing and um and ahring was too much for her. She helped us to the end. If we weren't keen on something, she wouldn't push. She would suggest or show us something else that she believed we would like. She was so focused on us and what we wanted with out bias. We highly recommend her and the Launceston store. We greatly appreciate what Marita has done for us. ;-) Thank you so much

Store Locationlaunceston
Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in store with our team at Launceston recently. Looking forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards, Snooze

Fantastic Service, from the moment we walked in the door!

From the moment we walked through the doors at Snooze Launceston we knew we were going to have a great buying experience. Marita looked after us, and her service was exceptional. She helped us find the perfect king mattress to suit our needs, all without the 'Snooze Profiler'! (It was down for maintaince at the time). We didn't feel rushed in our decision making process and as a result we are now having amazing sleeps on our new Madison King Mattress. Thank you Marita!

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Hi Janelle, thank you so much for your kind review. We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Marita and the team at our Launceston location and will be sure to pass along your feedback. Enjoy your new mattress! Regards, Snooze

Satisfied customer

Just purchased a Madison mattress from Snooze with the assistance of consultant Marita. Excellent doing business with such a professional and well versed consultant. as Marita, she was able to run us through the options without any hard sell allowing us to make a decision that we were fully satisfied with. We would certainly recommend this store for bedding information and purchase .

Store LocationLaunceston Tas
Dear Rovert, Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave your review here. We are pleased to hear this, and will pass it onto Marita and the team at Launceston. We hope you enjoy your purchase! Regards, Snooze.

Great assistance and knowledge

Brilliant service and most helpful in choosing the right mattress to suit. Staff were wonderful and with their knowledge assisted in choosing a mattress to suit me. Would definitely recommend Snooze and will certainly use again.

Store LocationLaunceston
Hi Elsie, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review here. We're pleased to hear that you had such a great experience and would recommend Snooze to others. We'll be sure to pass along this feedback to our team in Launceston. Enjoy your new mattress! Regards, Snooze

Super helpful staff!

The staff at snooze were extremely knowledgeable and helpful! I had never bought a mattress before and was at a total loss but they tested out my sleep profile on their cool machine and gave me recommendations and tips to find a new mattress within my budget. I am very satisfied with the service and the whole process from selecting a mattress to getting it home

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Hi Cassie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team at Launceston. Regards, Snooze

Afraid of making the wrong decision!

Have been wanting to replace our bed and mattress for some time but we were unsure how to choose the right one after making a mistake buying a new mattress two years ago and discovering over time that it wasn’t ‘right’. Our son recommended Snooze after buying his bed from them in Queensland, so we thought we would give them a try. Couldn’t be happier with the result. Andrew of Snooze Launceston took us through a very extensive selection process, at the end of which we felt confident with our choice. Andrew delivered the bed on time, cheerfully and gave us care recommendations. The proof is in the sleeping and we are extremely happy with our new bed. Thanks Andrew and team for taking the guesswork out of what is a major purchase.

Store LocationSnooze Launceston
Thank you kindly for leaving your feedback here Lesstelle. We're happy to hear that you found our team to be knowledgeable and had a wonderful experience at our Launceston store - we'll be sure to pass along this feedback. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Customer satisfaction

Such an easy and positive shopping experience overall- helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff, prompt and efficient delivery service and a very comfortable mattress!
We found exactly what we were looking for.

Store LocationLaunceston
Thanks for your review Jodie, we're pleased to hear you found what you were looking for. We'll pass your feedback along to the Launceston team. Regards, Snooze