Snooze VIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (29)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)

Exceptional Service

To start with the product suite at snooze do not differ vastly from other shops and franchises. The quality itself is of high standing. Everybody can buy stuff online, in the case of buying a mattress we are all different and that can be very subjective. That’s a Fact.
What was different in our case is the exceptional service we received from Carl. He took all the time, went through an assessment and he LISTENED. In the end we made a choice of having full Information, having something within our budget. We didn’t have the feeling of having been sold something, to the contrary we made a decision and bought 3 beds.Delivery was as expected and professional as well. Can only recommend Snooze Northland.

Store LocationSnooze Northland, Preston

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

bad customer service & product quality

Whole experience & quality of their products are bad. Definitely will not go back and not recommend anyone to buy from them. Prices are not cheap. But the quality is awful. When something damaged after few months, they will tell us it's our fault to break it. I do not have any evident we don't but I don't think my son (50kg) is that heavy to break the support of the bed (stack of wood). Anyway, I don't bother to argue. Just my thought that they only want to protect themselves or the supplier but not the customer. They just say something like the customer damage that and they will say they never hear this happen.

Store LocationNorthland
Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Be nice

Very disappointed with the lack of customer service.
Greeting people is just plain simple manners, and if I ask for help, I expect a least some assistance.
I was a very good Snooze customer but
not anymore.

Above and Beyond

I bought two king single beds from Snooze Narre Warren. Beautiful beds with base and headboards. Upon arrival - I discovered I was unable to figure out the brackets and assembly. I phoned the store and the actual owner offered to come and personally assemble them in 15 minutes - on a Saturday!!!!
Couldn’t be happier. The store has had extraordinary service from end to end and this extra mile the store manager has gone to ensure product satisfaction is extremely impressive.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationSnooze Narre Warren
Melinda C.
Melinda C.

He is amazing and the beds are outstanding!

Catalina P.

Catalina P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Services

We bought a bed and they said: "You will receive the next day or if we won't have it on stock, you will receive on 6th of January and you should wait for our call ". I didn't receive any call so I call them and they said: 'Because the supplier was on holiday you will receive your bed on 8th of January" then I call them today (14/01/2020) and they said "The mattress didn't reach yet so you will receive tomorrow". This is not a good services, with fake promises. They didn't even bother to call me and say to me that they got a delay with the order.

Store LocationDandenong

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still no delivery after 3 weeks

Called several times. They never returned my calls, kept referring me to other people and can't meet the promised date for delivery. Asked me to call the warehouse directly?! In such cases, they should allow free cancellation. But no. I just have to wait or pay 20-25% cancellation fee, which is at their discretion and they cannot confirm the sum either. Bad experience, I do not recommend! My first and last time. Will be advising my friends to stay away from snooze.

Heidi

HeidiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant service & Fantastic bed

Store LocationSnooze Taylors Lakes Victoria

DENJT

DENJTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to find and great staff

Easy going friendly staff. Have always found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable about their products and services. Decision was made easily and quickly with delivery timing explained. Highly recommend them.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Hi Dentj,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.
Thanks, Snooze

Very pleasant experience

I was served by a lovely gentleman Richard at your maribrynong store recently and he was pleasant and very helpful as soon as I walked in. I was impressed by the body scanner & he guides me through it all the way and was informative and also gave me tips on how to keep my mattress in good condition. He also worked towards my budget and he assisted me with a home delivery wonderful service thank you from Mariana

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHigh point

Great customer service

The experience was great, no stress and no pressure would highly recommend and great range of matresses. The snooze profiler was definatly a great help to what we needed and had great customer service to

Store LocationFrankston

penn1

penn1

Ready to buy; reluctant to deal

We had formally bought 2 bed frames and mattresses and several items from snooze and we thought we would buy another bed and mattress to match the other rooms. The young lady working there on cup day didn't show any initiative to cement what would have been a very easy sale. So we went next door to Bevmarks talked to someone who took the time to chat find out what we needed and come to a fair price and we bought on the spot. Shame for Snooze as the lady who worked there 2 years ago was great. The bed' s arrived now and we are going to get the matching set. From Bevmarks.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
SnoozeSnooze

The owner of this shops is RUDE !!Did not expect this at all from snooze.

The owner of this shops is RUDE we did not expecting this a sales lady show us around there bed and we have two that we like but my daughter wanted to use bathroom so we bring her to bathroom and went back to ask what model or made it is the one we like and the owner RUDeLy said Im not going to give u model number to compare ?? With other store we are cheapest ?? We are all in shock and leave the store . Did not expect this at all from snooze.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
SnoozeSnooze

Unfortunately I should have gone elsewhere

SnoozeSnooze

Staff were super helpful and found the way to get us the best product for the best price

Very easy to navigate store, assisted by friendly staff the whole way. Staff suggested associated rewards programs and saved us money and gained points. Very easy and quick process, couldn't be happier. Product due to be delivered and assembled in 7 weeks.

Store LocationFountain Gate
Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible decency.

Snooze Fitzroy. Incredible decency dealing with a problem that could have been easily put back onto the customer. That customer was me. I am very grateful for their wonderful service.

Store LocationFitzroy Melbourne
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Frances, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you had such a positive experience in-store, we hope to see you in-store again soon. Regards, Snooze.

Abbey

AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So lovely and helpful

Lorraine was so helpful when I was looking at getting 2 toddler pillows. Helping me find them and talking and playing with my 2 kids. Thanks so much! We will be back!

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for sharing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Chirnside Park Abbey. We're pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass along your feedback to Lorraine and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

The customer service could not have been better!

My partner and I went into snooze waurn ponds to find a new mattress and Georgia approached us and offered us her assistance. I had been recommend a firm mattress by my chiro and she straight away popped us on the sleep profiler to see what we would need, we tried quite a few mattresses and we were in the store for approximately 1.5-2 hours! Georgia was super patient with my indecisiveness and offered suggestion when needed. She was very personable and was lovely to deal with! Even gave us tips on an upcoming holiday we were going on to a place she had been. Couldn’t recommend her more highly!

Store LocationWaurn ponds
SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Waurn Ponds, Jess. We're pleased that you had a wonderful experience with Georgia in-store and will be sure to pass this feedback on. We hope you enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.

Vanessa and Matt

Vanessa and MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Lorraine was very helpful and very patient, she explained the benefits of all the different beds and gave us a great deal, she was not pushy at all, thank you Vanessa and Matt

Thomas

ThomasVictoria

Excellent choice

Thank you Carl from Snooze Chirnside Park.
Your service and knowledge matching our needs to the correct purchase of an appropriate bed was superb.
Delivery was on agreed time and date.
Have never slept in a bed so comfortably or for so long after having had spinal surgery.
Would highly recommend Snooze Chirnside Park and we will definitely recommend to family friends looking for quality and comfortable beds.

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for your review, Thomas. We're pleased to hear your experience was great and will be sure to pass it along to Carl and the team at Chirnside Park. Thanks, Snooze

Disappointing service post buy

Love the bed and service received in store.
I felt the post service lacking in terms of snooze’s communication with delivery people and ourselves. When I mentioned an issue to snooze I felt guy was dismissive so requested confirmation in an email that issue had been addressed. In his email, he seems to ‘have a go’ at me for something that is clearly a break in their process - they delivered before requesting payment.

Store LocationHawthorn