Snooze VIC, Armadale

Snooze VIC, Armadale

KWB

KWBMelbourne

Not worth the effort

Made a purchase for a mattress. First I was charged extra for the deposit until I pointed it out. I was then in hospital as I had a stroke and my bank accounts breached. I've sent e-mails requesting it to be delivered on certain dates now as it needs to tie in when my OTHER mattress is picked up and no one is responding via e-mail.

Really terrible service from whoever is at corporate.

Shop LocationVIC, Armadale
Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Great products great service, why risk your back!

Got a palace madison from Armadale and Cath was brilliant. I tried all products from all the usual places, but found the products from Snooze to be better made, of better materials and after sleeping on the madison, there's no doubt that its a seriously comfortable bed. A bit firm to begin with, but after a week or so, it's like a cloud, can't be happier. I considered just getting a bit of foam from one of those cowboy sites, but thought what happens after 18 months when it sags? Didn't want to risk it in my view. Thanks again Snooze.

Shop LocationVIC, Armadale
Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Nigel, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Armadale Snooze, and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Cath and the team.