Snooze VIC, Ballarat

Snooze VIC, Ballarat

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Dasher109

Dasher109Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor Service, Rude Staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationHowitt Street Ballarat

Dear Dasher109,
We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Can you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and invoice number so that we can review as soon as possible?
Regards, Snooze

riggaz

riggazvictoria

Outstanding customer service

Emma K at Snooze Ballarat went out of her way to assist me with a mattress I had purchased that was not suited to me. She worked so hard to help me find a resolution which was a new bed.
I’ve honestly never experienced such good customer service. Nothing was a trouble to her and she welcomed me to the store every time I went to the store and I can tell you I was a frequent visitor until I selected my new bed. Thank you Emma and we will certainly be back to purchase further beds and tell our friends to buy from you as well.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi riggaz, thank you for leaving a review of your recent experience. We're thrilled to hear about the friendly service you received from Emma at the Ballarat store and we will be sure pass this feedback along to the team there. Regards, Snooze.

WillellaBallarat

Poor service and poor product

Purchased a pillow top mattress from snooze based on their bed matching system. Have not had a decent sleep since buying it due to overheating & it is too soft with no lower back support. After seeking advice from Snooze I spent an additional $200 at snooze on a heat reducing mattress protector but it didn't help. Returned to snooze for assistance and they told me my body would adjust to the heat factor. They also told me my back would adjust after 6 weeks. I am not able to use the mattress as it is simply not suitable. I have since emailed Snooze but have not had a response. Very poor service and very poor product. It seems that the overheating issue is not uncommon yet Snooze gave no information about this.

Willella

Thank you to Snooze for resolving the issue that I had with the original mattress that I purchased. The staff at Ballarat have been very helpful and responsive. Thank you.

Very Disgruntled

Purchased a mattress worth $3500 and put $200 deposit on it. Rang a few weeks later and said we couldn't afford it. They persuaded me to put it on layby. They rang me to see what was happening with payments. I told them my husband has just lost his job and we we cant go ahead with it. I have asked for my deposit back. The owner said I am not getting my deposit back. I will never shop at this store ever again. So everyone in Ballarat stay clear of this shop. Shop elsewere. Captain Snooze Ballarat you are a rip off.

We have been ripped off