Snooze VIC, Bendigo

Snooze VIC, Bendigo

Great customer service

Had great help and assistance the moment I walked in.
I was given a great sale price on the product I admired.
Thank you so much Angela for your amazing customer service.
Love your work!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBendigo

Penny HBendigo

Exceptional Customer Service

Highly recommend Lorraine at Snooze in Bendigo. She was so helpful, knowledgeable and really made time to help us make the right purchase to suit our needs.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Penny, thank you so much for your kind words! We'll make sure to pass them on to Lorraine and the whole Bendigo team!

Penny H

Please do! I am letting everyone I know too, outstanding service, thank you.

Peter Wallis Condah

Peter Wallis Condah

Outstanding

Angela from the Bendigo store was outstanding and so helpful during the purchase of my new bed. So much so that I doubled my order and phoned the manager to express my delight with her patience, product knowledge and politeness. Angela, you're an asset to Snooze and the people of Bendigo. Thank you.

JamieA

JamieAGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great experience

Just bought a myside mattress from Bendigo. Luke was very helpful and courteous. As a gay couple buying an intimate purchase can be daughting experience filled with doubts that you might be treat differently, Luke made the experience easy! Great store!