Snooze VIC, Bendigo

Snooze VIC, Bendigo

Great customer service

Had great help and assistance the moment I walked in.
I was given a great sale price on the product I admired.
Thank you so much Angela for your amazing customer service.
Love your work!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBendigo
Dear Caitlin, Thank you for your review - we're delighted to hear you are pleased with your purchase and the experience you had at our Bendigo store. We will pass this onto them. Enjoy your new product! Regards, Snooze.

Exceptional Customer Service

Highly recommend Lorraine at Snooze in Bendigo. She was so helpful, knowledgeable and really made time to help us make the right purchase to suit our needs.

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo
Hi Penny, thank you so much for your kind words! We'll make sure to pass them on to Lorraine and the whole Bendigo team!Please do! I am letting everyone I know too, outstanding service, thank you.

Outstanding

Angela from the Bendigo store was outstanding and so helpful during the purchase of my new bed. So much so that I doubled my order and phoned the manager to express my delight with her patience, product knowledge and politeness. Angela, you're an asset to Snooze and the people of Bendigo. Thank you.

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo
Hi Peter, thank you very much for providing your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience in our Bendigo store. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Franchise Partner to share with Angela and the team. We look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards, Snooze.

Great experience

Just bought a myside mattress from Bendigo. Luke was very helpful and courteous. As a gay couple buying an intimate purchase can be daughting experience filled with doubts that you might be treat differently, Luke made the experience easy! Great store!

Shop LocationVIC, Bendigo
Hi Jamie, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience in our Bendigo store. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Luke and the team at Snooze Bendigo. We hope you enjoy your new mattress and we look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards. Snooze.