Snooze VIC, Dandenong

Snooze VIC, Dandenong

Sabawi

SabawiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

Very happy with my product and customer service at Dandenong snooze .. Neal was very professional and very helpful.. I would go back for sure.. and I would recommend snooze Dandenong to my friends and family..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDandenong Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for your feedback Sabawi. We're pleased to hear you would recommend Snooze to your friends and will pass your kind words along to Neal and the team. Regards, Snooze

Tess

TessMelbourne

Great customer service

We spent some time with Lindsay at the Dandenong store and couldn’t be more impressed with the product range and terrific customer service. Thanks again for all your help and assistance! Really looking forward to our purchases.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Tess, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Lindsay and the team in the Dandenong store. We will happily pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing mattress and great service in store!

We bought our Son his first single bed mattress this Saturday in Snooze Dandenong.
We got an amazing service from Johanna that allowed us check them, explained and recommended us the perfect mattress for our little one.
He is so happy in his new bed and we got the best quality with the best price!
Thank you!
Ettie Almarin - Matheson

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Ettie, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear you had a wonderful experience in the store and your son is happy. We will be sure to pass your thanks on to Johanna and the team at Dandenong. Regards, Snooze.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service surprise

At the Dandenong store we received assistance from Johanna who was not pushy just informative and helped us to get a good deal with the manager. The warehouse phoned to confirm delivery and the drivers phoned in the morning prior to delivery as well. They took care carrying the items upstairs and placing it in logical spots in the bedroom. We were impressed with both the store and the delivery process.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Trish, thanks for providing your feedback regarding your visit to the Snooze Dandenong store. We're so pleased that you had a great experience! We'll be sure to pass on your review to Johanna and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

jerry

jerryLyndhurst

Picking the right Retail oulet to make a purchase on a mattress

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Jerry, thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled that you've had a repeated great in-store experience with Mike and Vanessa. We'll be sure to pass on your review to the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Jono

JonoMelbourne

Under assessment

Withholding comments until further assessment don’t by Snooze. Will update review accordingly after it is complete. Contacted by Snooze, under assessment.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Jono, We have messaged you privately. The concerned team will be in touch with you today. Regards, Snooze.

Yasmin

YasminMelbourne

Excellent and efficient

Went to snooze in Dandenong. First met navneet. Such a lovely person . Very helpful and kind. A week later I went back to make my purchase and I was looked after by Vanessa. Both polite and incredibly helpful. Got a great price and quick delivery.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Yasmin, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We're happy to hear your experience with Navneet and Vanessa at the Dandenong store was such a good one. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at Dandenong. Regards, Snooze.

Mel

MelCarrum downs

Snooze dandenong [name removed] was fantastic

On entering the snooze dandenong store I was greeted by [name removed]. My husband and I were going to spend a lot of money on a bed so the service was going to be important to us both. We changed our minds a couple of times and she remained patient and helpful. [name removed] spent time with us explaining everything along the way and was able to find the right bed and Manchester to suit our needs. I would highly recommend visiting the store, the staff there are fantastic.