Snooze VIC, Dandenong

Snooze VIC, Dandenong

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service- Dandenong

Mike at Snooze in Dandenong is absolutely amazing. Came in with my partner and 3 kids just over a week ago and cannot begin to tell you how easy he made the process of buying a new bed. His level of experience is exceptional and really deserves all the praise he can get. Thanks a bunch Mike!

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDandenong, VIC
Catalina P.

Catalina P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Services

We bought a bed and they said: "You will receive the next day or if we won't have it on stock, you will receive on 6th of January and you should wait for our call ". I didn't receive any call so I call them and they said: 'Because the supplier was on holiday you will receive your bed on 8th of January" then I call them today (14/01/2020) and they said "The mattress didn't reach yet so you will receive tomorrow". This is not a good services, with fake promises. They didn't even bother to call me and say to me that they got a delay with the order.

Store LocationDandenong
Sabawi

SabawiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy

Very happy with my product and customer service at Dandenong snooze .. Neal was very professional and very helpful.. I would go back for sure.. and I would recommend snooze Dandenong to my friends and family..

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDandenong Snooze
SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for your feedback Sabawi. We're pleased to hear you would recommend Snooze to your friends and will pass your kind words along to Neal and the team. Regards, Snooze

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze VIC, Dandenong compares to other Furniture Shops

Tess

TessMelbourne

Great customer service

We spent some time with Lindsay at the Dandenong store and couldn’t be more impressed with the product range and terrific customer service. Thanks again for all your help and assistance! Really looking forward to our purchases.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Tess, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Lindsay and the team in the Dandenong store. We will happily pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze.

Ettie A

Ettie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing mattress and great service in store!

We bought our Son his first single bed mattress this Saturday in Snooze Dandenong.
We got an amazing service from Johanna that allowed us check them, explained and recommended us the perfect mattress for our little one.
He is so happy in his new bed and we got the best quality with the best price!
Thank you!
Ettie Almarin - Matheson

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Ettie, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear you had a wonderful experience in the store and your son is happy. We will be sure to pass your thanks on to Johanna and the team at Dandenong. Regards, Snooze.

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service surprise

At the Dandenong store we received assistance from Johanna who was not pushy just informative and helped us to get a good deal with the manager. The warehouse phoned to confirm delivery and the drivers phoned in the morning prior to delivery as well. They took care carrying the items upstairs and placing it in logical spots in the bedroom. We were impressed with both the store and the delivery process.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Trish, thanks for providing your feedback regarding your visit to the Snooze Dandenong store. We're so pleased that you had a great experience! We'll be sure to pass on your review to Johanna and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

jerry

jerryLyndhurst

Picking the right Retail oulet to make a purchase on a mattress

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jerry, thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled that you've had a repeated great in-store experience with Mike and Vanessa. We'll be sure to pass on your review to the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Jono

JonoMelbourne

Under assessment

Withholding comments until further assessment don’t by Snooze. Will update review accordingly after it is complete. Contacted by Snooze, under assessment.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jono, We have messaged you privately. The concerned team will be in touch with you today. Regards, Snooze.

Yasmin

YasminMelbourne

Excellent and efficient

Went to snooze in Dandenong. First met navneet. Such a lovely person . Very helpful and kind. A week later I went back to make my purchase and I was looked after by Vanessa. Both polite and incredibly helpful. Got a great price and quick delivery.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Yasmin, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We're happy to hear your experience with Navneet and Vanessa at the Dandenong store was such a good one. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at Dandenong. Regards, Snooze.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze VIC, Dandenong compares to other Furniture Shops

Mel

MelCarrum downs

Snooze dandenong [name removed] was fantastic

On entering the snooze dandenong store I was greeted by [name removed]. My husband and I were going to spend a lot of money on a bed so the service was going to be important to us both. We changed our minds a couple of times and she remained patient and helpful. [name removed] spent time with us explaining everything along the way and was able to find the right bed and Manchester to suit our needs. I would highly recommend visiting the store, the staff there are fantastic.