Snooze VIC, Dandenong

Snooze VIC, Dandenong

Very Happy

Very happy with my product and customer service at Dandenong snooze .. Neal was very professional and very helpful.. I would go back for sure.. and I would recommend snooze Dandenong to my friends and family..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDandenong Snooze
Thank you for your feedback Sabawi. We're pleased to hear you would recommend Snooze to your friends and will pass your kind words along to Neal and the team. Regards, Snooze

Great customer service

We spent some time with Lindsay at the Dandenong store and couldn’t be more impressed with the product range and terrific customer service. Thanks again for all your help and assistance! Really looking forward to our purchases.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Tess, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Lindsay and the team in the Dandenong store. We will happily pass your feedback along. Regards, Snooze.

Amazing mattress and great service in store!

We bought our Son his first single bed mattress this Saturday in Snooze Dandenong.
We got an amazing service from Johanna that allowed us check them, explained and recommended us the perfect mattress for our little one.
He is so happy in his new bed and we got the best quality with the best price!
Thank you!
Ettie Almarin - Matheson

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Ettie, thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear you had a wonderful experience in the store and your son is happy. We will be sure to pass your thanks on to Johanna and the team at Dandenong. Regards, Snooze.

Customer service surprise

At the Dandenong store we received assistance from Johanna who was not pushy just informative and helped us to get a good deal with the manager. The warehouse phoned to confirm delivery and the drivers phoned in the morning prior to delivery as well. They took care carrying the items upstairs and placing it in logical spots in the bedroom. We were impressed with both the store and the delivery process.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Trish, thanks for providing your feedback regarding your visit to the Snooze Dandenong store. We're so pleased that you had a great experience! We'll be sure to pass on your review to Johanna and the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Picking the right Retail oulet to make a purchase on a mattress

Snooze Dandenong.

If you on a site like product review, means you are looking for some reassurance before you make a purchase on a new Mattress. I hope this information is useful to you.
Remember lying on a mattress in a store for a few minutes does not simulate sleeping for around 6 to 7hrs at night or day.

From our experience it’s when you get the mattress home, is when things could start to change.
It’s a fact all mattresses will lose their support at some stage as the years go on.
Word of advice find a retailer that will stand by their products that they sell, this is when you will need support from you’re retailer.
If you weigh as much as I do, you will experience a lack of support from most mattresses as years goes on. For us this has been a problem within the warranty period.
This is when you see how honourable retailers really are.
This is where Snooze Dandenong stands out from the rest. We purchased our first mattress from snooze back in 2006. I had just come home from hospital after having my 5th spinal operation. Got home from hospital and needed to upgrade our mattress.
Called into a retailer that we had used in the past, the staff had changed and the sales people were only interested in a quick sale. We called in at snooze Dandenong because the store was next door to other mattress retailers. When we walked in we realised the staff were not just focused on a sale, they were focused on finding the right solution to our needs. Mike the salesman said to us, take your time get it right, don’t just buy the first one you lay on. Make sure it meets your needs. After visiting a few retailers we settled on Snooze Dandenong. Why, because they were focused on the customers’ needs.
We purchased a Latex mattress because we liked the feel of it, however after a few years because of my shear weight the mattress wasn’t doing what it first did for us. I called Snooze Dandenong in 2010 Mike the salesman was still there , he was happy to help logging a warranty inspection of the mattress with the manufacturer.
The manufacture inspected the mattress, and said it’s within their tolerances; you need to speak to Snooze. I called the stores, I was asked to come into the store to discuss options. My wife and I visited the store and we left with an outcome that was more in our favour than for Snooze. Again 8yrs down the track the mattress isn’t doing its job; again I suspect it’s my weight of 120KG. Called Snooze in Dandenong in 2017 spoke again to mike and then to the store Manager Vanessa. An inspection was logged again with the manufacturer; again I was told that the mattress was within the tolerances. Vanessa asked if I can let her know of the outcome with the manufacture, which I did.
I called Vanessa; she asked if I could come in to discuss some options available. Again her focus was on getting the right fit, and solving the problem. There was a fair bit of going back and forth to get the right solution to our problem. Through this process not once did Vanessa or her staff make us feel “OH GOD NOT YOU AGAIN”? The whole process was handled so professional y and in a friendly manner. Again we walked out with an outcome more in our favour than in Snooze’s favour. We got it right, right from the start we picked the right retailer, thank god. Look for a retailer that is more focused on GOODWILL then on just making a sale . Again hope this helps.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Jerry, thanks so much for your feedback. We're thrilled that you've had a repeated great in-store experience with Mike and Vanessa. We'll be sure to pass on your review to the team at the store. Regards, Snooze.

Under assessment

Withholding comments until further assessment don’t by Snooze. Will update review accordingly after it is complete. Contacted by Snooze, under assessment.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Jono, We have messaged you privately. The concerned team will be in touch with you today. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent and efficient

Went to snooze in Dandenong. First met navneet. Such a lovely person . Very helpful and kind. A week later I went back to make my purchase and I was looked after by Vanessa. Both polite and incredibly helpful. Got a great price and quick delivery.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Yasmin, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We're happy to hear your experience with Navneet and Vanessa at the Dandenong store was such a good one. We'll be sure to pass this on to the team at Dandenong. Regards, Snooze.

Snooze dandenong [name removed] was fantastic

On entering the snooze dandenong store I was greeted by [name removed]. My husband and I were going to spend a lot of money on a bed so the service was going to be important to us both. We changed our minds a couple of times and she remained patient and helpful. [name removed] spent time with us explaining everything along the way and was able to find the right bed and Manchester to suit our needs. I would highly recommend visiting the store, the staff there are fantastic.

Shop LocationVIC, Dandenong
Hi Mel, thank you for your message and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We love hearing about our customers' experience and we're thrilled to hear about yours! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the franchise partner to share with their team. We look forward to you shopping with us next time. Regards, Snooze.