Snooze VIC, Essendon

Snooze VIC, Essendon

Excellent customer service

Thanks Meagan from Essendon dfo store highly recommended. I shop quite often and never found a consultant so helpful listening to my requirements with patience.. highly recommended store .. thank you Meagan.. can’t wait till I get my new bed and matress in my new apartment... very appreciated.. Susan Duran

Shop LocationVIC, Essendon
Hi Susan, thank you for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Essendon. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Meagan and the team. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the team in-store and we hope you enjoy your new bed when it arrives. Regards, Snooze.

Very happy with my bed love it

purchased in store. Some muck ups but worked out at the end. Can't complain happy with my bed love the way it looks.

Shop LocationVIC, Essendon
Hi Maria, thank so much for your kind words. Will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team at Essendon.