Snooze VIC, Ferntree Gully

Snooze VIC, Ferntree Gully

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Great Customer Service

I was helped by Phil at Ferntree Gully. Phil was so informative, he gave me time to think and wasn’t pushy at all.
He was professional and polite and I was very happy to find perfect mattress for me because I was listened to and financial restraints respected !

Thankyou Phil very happy with my purchase !
I highly recommend Snooze Ferntree Gully and Phil :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFerntree Gully Victoria

David was very professional,passionate and extremely helpful in finding a mattress, will definitely return in the future

Was shown a range of products that were available and that fit within price range. Easy to find a mattress with the help of David. The delivery was very quick, extremely happy with the service.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFerntree gully
Jackip

JackipMelbourne

Great Product and Excellent Customer Service

Staff at the Ferntree Gully Store could not have been more helpful and informative. Dealt mainly with Phil and the Manager but they were all very friendly. My son loves his new queen size mattress and I would happily recommend this store.

Shop LocationVIC, Ferntree Gully
SnoozeSnooze

That's great to hear Alesee, we're glad your son loves his new mattress. We will pass your feedback along to Phil and the Ferntree Gully team. Regards, Snooze

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze VIC, Ferntree Gully compares to other Furniture Shops

Disgruntled

DisgruntledMelbourne

Poor customer service

Purchased a series 6 mattress and two pillows along with a pillow protector for both pillows for the exchange policy, which is understandable. I don't understand fighting with the shop assistant about changing one pillow 3 days later. I was told it would be like exchanging 'dirty underwear', embarrassed I reminded him that he made me buy the protector for the exchange policy. He then rudely exchanged my pillow. My husband then reminded me that this customer service rep had told my husband on the day of purchasing the bed that 'most people are problem customers'. I guess he had boxed me into the problem customer box.
Will never shop at Snooze again.

Shop LocationVIC, Ferntree Gully