Snooze VIC, Ferntree Gully

Snooze VIC, Ferntree Gully

Jackip

JackipMelbourne

Great Product and Excellent Customer Service

Staff at the Ferntree Gully Store could not have been more helpful and informative. Dealt mainly with Phil and the Manager but they were all very friendly. My son loves his new queen size mattress and I would happily recommend this store.

Shop LocationVIC, Ferntree Gully
Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

That's great to hear Alesee, we're glad your son loves his new mattress. We will pass your feedback along to Phil and the Ferntree Gully team. Regards, Snooze

Disgruntled

DisgruntledMelbourne

Poor customer service

Purchased a series 6 mattress and two pillows along with a pillow protector for both pillows for the exchange policy, which is understandable. I don't understand fighting with the shop assistant about changing one pillow 3 days later. I was told it would be like exchanging 'dirty underwear', embarrassed I reminded him that he made me buy the protector for the exchange policy. He then rudely exchanged my pillow. My husband then reminded me that this customer service rep had told my husband on the day of purchasing the bed that 'most people are problem customers'. I guess he had boxed me into the problem customer box.
Will never shop at Snooze again.

Shop LocationVIC, Ferntree Gully