Snooze VIC, Frankston

Snooze VIC, Frankston

Cat

CatVictoria

Perfect

This is perfect and KDEE delivery team helped us position our furniture
The store was excellent and friendly Thanks for a great experience

Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for your leaving a review of your recent purchase. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience in-store and that the delivery team was so helpful. We'll be sure to pass along this feedback to the folks at Frankston. Kindly, Snooze

Nice customer service and high quality products

I visited the store in Frankston on the 11th of Feb 2018. Desiree was extremely helpful, showing me the mattress options and giving me her advice about the bed color

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Moey, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re glad to hear that you have had a great experience at our Frankston store. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback on to Desiree and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Very happy with our new mattress.

My husband and I, went in to the snooze store, at the power center Frankston, we had already bought a queen mattress 3 weeks before, at a different store, (not snooze) and had not had one good nights sleep, due to the mattress being way too hot!!! Ben looked after us at snooze at Frankston and he was above & beyond!!! Spent time with us, no rush, perfect experience!!! Our bed was delivered b 4 time, delivery was a breeze, the guys were great! I have no hesitation in recommending snooze to anyone, well done Ben and thank you so much. Julie & Peter Somerville.