Snooze VIC, Geelong

Snooze VIC, Geelong

Awesome service!

Manu was such a lovely salesman. Friendly, knowledgeable and personable.
Warehouse staff on the phone were lovely and the delivery men so friendly!!

Shop LocationVIC, Geelong
Hi Marnie, thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your visit to Snooze Geelong. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass on your words to Manu and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Brought over the Net!

I can't believe I brought a bed online! It was so easy, backed by a well known reliable company I am beyond happy. They contacted me for colour selection and the dove grey was available and delivered in a fortnight. They even set up and took away the packaging. I will be buying from them again without a doubt, the price was right and the service was unbeatable. Thank you Snooze.

Shop LocationVIC, Geelong
Thanks for the review Tracey Y. Glad to hear you had such a positive experience and that you're loving your new bed.

Customer Service Does Not Exist At Waurn Ponds Geelong

I recently had the misfortune of having to deal with a very rude and aggressive male staff member at the Waurn Ponds – Geelong store. He lacked basic decency to communicate respectfully with his customers. The way he raised his voice and verbally attacked me, as a customer was appalling. He admitted there was frequent confusion at which store to collect goods, instead of fixing the problem, he chose to throw the paperwork at me while he continued yelling. He needs to be taken off the floor and sent to anger management training before he physically attacks someone. I’d also advise additional in-depth customer service training. This experience left me with no option but to cancel my order and refrain from ever shopping at a Snooze store again.

Shop LocationVIC, Geelong
Hi Sharna, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your experience while at Snooze Waurn Ponds and Geelong. We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in one of our stores and we do not condone this type of behaviour. Your comments are being made know to Snooze management and the Franchise Partners of the store as they will assist in any training or process requirements. Could you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details so that the matter can be looked into further? Again, we apologise for your experience. Regards, Snooze

Terrible and misleading

Terrible customer service. Purchased items that arrived in pieces. Difficult for a woman to lift etc.

Was not told product required assembly.

Never again - salesperson focused in sale of product and I'm now left trying to get assistance to put this together. If I wanted self assembly I would have purchased from that company specialising in self assembly.

Shop LocationVIC, Geelong
Thank you for your message and for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had issues with your products and weren't informed they would require assembly. Can you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and the store you purchased from so we can look into this further? Regards, Snooze.Purchased in GeelongSpoke to company who did absolutely nothing to solve the problem. Again if we wanted self assembly we would buy self assembly. These beds are very heavy and required two people to assemble. Very misleading and no interest in product or service once sold.