Snooze VIC, Geelong

Snooze VIC, Geelong

Awesome service!

Manu was such a lovely salesman. Friendly, knowledgeable and personable.
Warehouse staff on the phone were lovely and the delivery men so friendly!!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Marnie, thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your visit to Snooze Geelong. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and will be sure to pass on your words to Manu and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Brought over the Net!

I can't believe I brought a bed online! It was so easy, backed by a well known reliable company I am beyond happy. They contacted me for colour selection and the dove grey was available and delivered in a fortnight. They even set up and took away the packaging. I will be buying from them again without a doubt, the price was right and the service was unbeatable. Thank you Snooze.

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for the review Tracey Y. Glad to hear you had such a positive experience and that you're loving your new bed.

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Customer Service Does Not Exist At Waurn Ponds Geelong

B.kGeelong

Terrible and misleading

Terrible customer service. Purchased items that arrived in pieces. Difficult for a woman to lift etc.

Was not told product required assembly.

Never again - salesperson focused in sale of product and I'm now left trying to get assistance to put this together. If I wanted self assembly I would have purchased from that company specialising in self assembly.

Purchased in Geelong