Snooze VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Snooze VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Snooze Hoppers Crossing

Was served by David who was honest, knowledgeable and straight to the point, highly recommend this store! Only come here!

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing
Hi PChen, Thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Hoppers Crossing. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with David and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

If you must get one from snooze, do not be swayed by their bed of choice

I recently purchased a 'top of the line' mattress from snooze. Originally was going with Sealy as I had it before for 10 years and was happy with the quality. Was told that the Madison range is top of the line, much much better than sealy and has better feature, especially for my back. Slept on it for a couple of nights and have been disappointed with the quality. Can clearly feel the place where I've slept on 'formed' in just a couple of nights! (I weigh 60kg). I understand it will conform to your body shape, but not this much in just 2 nights! Spent hundreds extra to get this mattress and regret every dollar.

A friend of mine had similar situation, was talked into getting their brand of choice (bigger profit for them obviously) and mattress gave in significantly after a short use.

If you must buy from them, do not cave in and buy their 'recommended' mattress! Stick with the brand you know.

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing
Dear Ivo, Thank you for contacting Snooze. Can you please confirm your contact details as this will enable us to locate your purchase details. You can send these to us privately here. The training provided and the sales process followed at Snooze is designed to assist customers in making their purchase decision. A mattress will not be able to assist with pain management, however, the team at the store will be in a position to address your concerns about the mattress and if required, liaise with the manufacturer for appropriate warranty assistance.

Amazing sales person.. highly recommend

The service from the sales person Anna is amazing, she listens, has fun, and actually enjoys what she does you can see it in her approach, her demeanor. We didnt buy on the day, but that was no issue for her, she invited us back in when we were actually ready to buy, no long face no pushing just honest and sincere. Def buying from her when we are ready.

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing
Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We have passed your feedback on to Anna and the team at Hoppers Crossing. We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you in store soon! Regards, Snooze.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Ordered a bed, my side mattress, 2 tallboys and 2 bedside cabinets, all Australian made!!! Given a really great price and told 8 weeks delivery. Came today just a little over 4 weeks. Super quality, super build, very happy!!!

Excellent, informative, helpful and friendly service from Angelc at Hoppers Crossing.

The bad news for snooze is that the bed we just threw out lasted us for 30 years, this new one is 100 times better and so we will never need another bed.

J&H

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing
Hi J&H, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We love hearing about our customers' great experiences and we're so pleased to hear that you love your new bedroom furniture and mattress! We will be sure to pass this on to Snooze Hoppers Crossing to share with the team. You may not need a new bed for a very long time but we're always here for your linen and bedding needs in case you ever need an update! Regards, Snooze.

Attentive sale staff but things went downhill after money paid

Bought a king single bed suite (bed, tallboy and bedside table) from Hoppers Crossing store in September last year. It was the first purchase with Snooze. Heard of a good rap from a friend but that was probably from a different location. It took us a while before we decided to buy.

But this didn't annoy the sale person one little bit so aside from liking the suite we saw we made a decision to buy. They were also on discount the day we purchased. And we were told the delivery should be within 2 weeks or so. We indicated we wanted them deliver on the weekend as it's easier for us and the answer was 'yes, we can'.

So we waited. After 2 weekends waiting I rang up and was given a different number to speak to someone in warehouse as this is no longer a matter of in-store sale persons. So I rang, spoke to a guy who said I should receive it next weekend or so. The next weekend passed - no show. So I rang again and spoke to a lady this time who told me there was no available stock when I ordered so they would have to wait for a new batch to deliver.

I was puzzled as to why the guy I spoke to last week didn't tell me this. Also I remembered clearly when we were about to pay the sale lady flipped over her stocktake book and told me there were a few left. The lady from warehouse said the stocktake was updated in morning so those available ones might be sold before my order.

I was told when the new batch would arrive and the date I should expect delivery, which wasn't a weekend. I raised my concern that this was something the sale lady promised to which the answer was, weekend delivery has longer queue and even if there are available stocks it was unlikely the delivery would take place within 2 weeks of placing order. At that point I had enough.

It is either the sale guys were just too keen to sell and leave problems to other departments to solve or the operation processes weren't communicated across everyone and Snooze HQ was never made aware of. Either one, it is Snooze customer who are left with bad service and I wasn't going to put up with. We bought the bed suite for our oversea guest and if we were to wait for Snooze to deliver stuff 'when they can' then it'd be after our guest travel back so what's the point of buying.

So I told the lady the reason I wanted to buy and why I'd want it deliver sooner, and if the furniture couldn't be delivered by the weekend then I wish to cancel my order and I want all my money back by the next day. The warehouse lady then asked me to give her some time as she need to discuss this with someone and she would get back to me. Within that same day I received a phone call from the lady saying I would receive my furniture that weekend. There!

Note to everyone to be persistent when you are in the right. If you can't get even a normal service you are entitled to or you are left with broken promises, a sentence 'I want to cancel my order' will work most of the times. Companies with bad or short supply of services rely on quiet patient customers and will turn to attend to those who make a lot of discreet noise first. And if your order turned up damage then don't take it. Send it back with the delivery man, and also make the delivery man aware of the damages. Take a photo as a proof to why you didn't want to take your goods.

What's worse is when I rang the showroom asking for my order the answer that I got made me feel like it was not their problem. The feeling that I got after first spoke to the warehouse lady was that it was not their problem that I was promised with undeliverable service within a false time frame. However, it became their problem as soon as I said I want to cancel the order.

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing
Dear strass, Thank you for your feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised. I trust your delivery has since taken place. Could you please email us your contact details to enquiries@snooze.com.au and we will be happy to assist where we can. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Snooze Management