Snooze VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Snooze VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Kimberley C.

Kimberley C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service and Support!

- extremely easy to navigate and find what I wanted thanks to the staff!
- great range of products available and they were able to put me through a bed matching system to assist me to hone in on the mattresses that matched me and my sleeping pattern best.
- extremely satisfied with the quality of mattress and bed.
- I assembled my furniture all by myself, it was so easy!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSnooze Hoppers Crossing
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Kimberley. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to to the team. Regards, Snooze.

PChen

PChenSouthbank

Snooze Hoppers Crossing

Was served by David who was honest, knowledgeable and straight to the point, highly recommend this store! Only come here!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi PChen, Thank you for sharing the details of your visit to Snooze Hoppers Crossing. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with David and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.

Ivo

Ivo

If you must get one from snooze, do not be swayed by their bed of choice

Snooze A.Snooze

Amazing sales person.. highly recommend

The service from the sales person Anna is amazing, she listens, has fun, and actually enjoys what she does you can see it in her approach, her demeanor. We didnt buy on the day, but that was no issue for her, she invited us back in when we were actually ready to buy, no long face no pushing just honest and sincere. Def buying from her when we are ready.

J&H

J&HMelbourne

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Ordered a bed, my side mattress, 2 tallboys and 2 bedside cabinets, all Australian made!!! Given a really great price and told 8 weeks delivery. Came today just a little over 4 weeks. Super quality, super build, very happy!!!

Excellent, informative, helpful and friendly service from Angelc at Hoppers Crossing.

The bad news for snooze is that the bed we just threw out lasted us for 30 years, this new one is 100 times better and so we will never need another bed.

J&H

strass

strass

Attentive sale staff but things went downhill after money paid