Snooze VIC, Traralgon

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationTraralgon Snooze

Kiwi

Kiwitraralgon

Went looking for 2 specific beds and found great service from the store staff.
With their 30% off deal - found exactly what I needed within the price range that I wanted too.
Can't ask for any more than that.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Kiwi, thanks for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Traralgon. We're pleased to hear that you were able to get what you needed within your price range and will be sure to pass your feedback onto the store. Regards, Snooze.

Raine

RaineCarrajung

Excellent service and friendly, professional staff!

Kylie at the traralgon store was extremely helpful with selecting the right product for me, and very well informed on what was needed to make the most of my new pillow and bed. She tailored the experience around what I needed, and was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable about the products. She made the experience a delight!

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Raine, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you're enjoying your new bed and pillow so much. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team at Traralgon store. Regards, Snooze.

L Lo

L LoMoe

Faulty Hycraft Bed supposed to have five year warranty?