Snooze VIC, Traralgon

Snooze VIC, Traralgon

Went looking for 2 specific beds and found great service from the store staff.
With their 30% off deal - found exactly what I needed within the price range that I wanted too.
Can't ask for any more than that.

Shop LocationVIC, Traralgon
Hi Kiwi, thanks for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Traralgon. We're pleased to hear that you were able to get what you needed within your price range and will be sure to pass your feedback onto the store. Regards, Snooze.

Excellent service and friendly, professional staff!

Kylie at the traralgon store was extremely helpful with selecting the right product for me, and very well informed on what was needed to make the most of my new pillow and bed. She tailored the experience around what I needed, and was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable about the products. She made the experience a delight!

Shop LocationVIC, Traralgon
Hi Raine, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear you're enjoying your new bed and pillow so much. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to the team at Traralgon store. Regards, Snooze.

Faulty Hycraft Bed supposed to have five year warranty?

We bought a Hycraft Bed from Snooze 2 years ago with a five year manufacturers warranty. Well in the middle of the night recently the rail that holds the slats snapped and broke causing the slats to collapse. On having a closer look at the railing we discovered it was made out of cheap pine joined in foot lengths and it had given way at a join. The bed is supposed to be made out of hardwood Victorian Ash, I would have thought that the rail should be the same timber. On complaining to Snooze at Traralgon, they palmed me off to the Hycraft company. The man who rang from Hycraft informed me that they had taken over the company about two years ago and there was nothing he could do, but send me a new bit of railing and I could fix it myself. Well I am not a furniture maker and have no intentions to fix it myself. Snoozes solution is that I have to take the bed to them at my own cost and the lady in the shop will fix it. But I might add that the timber is all gauged out on the damaged side, and the other side needs a new rail too and the end of the bed also sustained damage the night it happened, because we had to lift the slats up to investigate what had happened. I want the three sides to be replaced, but it looks like I will have a fight on my hands. So much for paying $3000.00 for an Australian made bed. Be careful who you buy a bed from, beware of price reductions, they are building furniture to a price, so they can offer you interest free.
The bed looked nice.