Snooze WA

Shirl Sell

Shirl SellPerth, WA

All Pleasant Right from the Beginning

I walked pass Osborne Park Snooze in August unsure if I would buy there. Ended up buying on the spot; a mattress and a bed base. Their service was professional, pleasant, great team work. Matthew served me. Also I had Ben and Misty helped me out when Matt was away. Not only the great promotion's on, they were also offering free home delivery at the time. The whole experience was a breeze -right down to the delivery guy and the delivery time. I now loving my new bed from Slumberland. Thank you Snooze.

Store LocationSnooze Osborne Park
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Shirl. We're pleased to hear you did decide to shop with the store and that your experience was a breeze. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Matthew, Ben, Misty and the team. Thanks, Snooze

So ripped off

Bad customer service, blame each other for mistakes and then fight infront of you so I just left meanwhile they still bickering at each other I'm out the door !! Don't even think they noticed I was gone I mean geeez need to calm down a bit that's just mental.

Vero M.

Vero M.Perth, WA

The worst service!

The worst attention I’ve ever received on the phone, my rights as a customer were disrespected, the seller clearly stated the wait would be 2-3 weeks but it’s been 1 month. Now I’m being told my husband and I are lying, what type of sellers do you have? It’s unethical to scam consumers, I want to cancel my order and I’m being told I can’t even though I haven’t received it. What are my rights?,I will never buy from Snooze again!

Store LocationOsborne Park
WHATCANISAY

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

SLEEPING THE DREAM

Thank you for your wonderful service and help. Cockburn Store was outstanding compared to the other 3 bedding stores nearby. I had rung ahead to make sure they had the beds I wanted and could try. I did this with all 4 bedding stores in the area SNOOZE was the only one that actually had the product they said they did and went out of their way to assist me as I had a child with special needs with me which makes shopping difficult. The manager was even able to distract my child while I tried the beds and had a quick look at other items. LOVE THE BED I BOUGHT FOR MY SON he is now sleeping better than ever, it was well priced and delivered without fuss. I would highly recommend this store to buy a bed.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCOCKBURN WA

Jan

JanPerth, WA

Great service and price to match

Store LocationSnooze Cockburn
Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for leaving the details of your in-store experience, Jan. We're so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with Kelly and the team at the Cockburn store, we'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Regards, Snooze.

CJKeed

CJKeedPerth

Great experience and wonderful service

We had wonderful service from Jennifer that made us feel comfortable and not pressured. She was very easy to talk to and therefore it made finding the right mattress a painless process. Her experience and knowledge also really helped in finding the right mattress. We got a great price and are very happy with our mattress and would recommend this store to everyone.

Store LocationCockburn

Hi CJKeed,
Thank you for providing the details of your recent visit to the Snooze Cockburn store. We're so pleased that you had a wonderful visit with Jennifer and will be sure to pass the feedback on.

Lorelle C.

Lorelle C.Peel, WA

Purchase Mattress and Bedroom Suite

Bought a mattress and bedroom suite even though our intention was just to look and compere to other shops. Gail and Cheree were fantastic, showing us their range and making recommendations which were not just based on price. They also went out of their way to arrange delivery 3 months forward to our new interstate address. We would highly recommend both the quality of goods and exceptional service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMandurah WA
Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. We're happy to hear that you found a new mattress during your visit and would recommend us to others. Kind Regards, Snooze

Snooze Review

Snooze ReviewPerth, WA

Friendly and helpful service.

We buy all our mattresses from this store. The most recent mattress was a QS Sealy. The service is great, friendly and supportive. The sale prices make purchasing a mattress affordable. Its great to be recognised by the staff when we enter the store. Fantastic guidance and help with choosing a mattress.

Store LocationCockburn Snooze
Snooze A.Snooze

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review here. We're happy to hear that you have continued to be a valued customer over the years and are happy with your most recent purchase. Kind Regards, Snooze

Gem

GemPerth, WA

Purchase and delivery of Mattress.

Sales assistant was very proficient and pleasant to deal with. Everything she said would happen did and the Mattress was delivered on time with friendly and careful delivery. Will certainly check your store again when needing a mattress.

Store LocationSnooze WA, Cockburn
Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Gem. We're glad we were able to meet your expectations and will be sure to pass your feedback along to the Cockburn team. Regards, Snooze

Alex M.

Alex M.Peel, WA

Mattress quality poor. High prices. Salesperson gave us wrong advice

We decided to buy a mattress at Snooze. We were asked to do a test and the test gave medium firm. (Most of the persons are medium) in order to be safe. We found the mattress hard, but we were told that it does get softer.

We spent nearly $2000 and we realized that we cannot sleep on this kind of mattress, too hard.

=============

We ended up buying from a company in Canberra that produces its own mattresses, they are really cool and inexpensive, $1000. Now we can finally have a good sleep.

Once you buy a mattress, there is no return, so be very aware of what you need and do not take much advice from outside.

Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Disappointed with customer service but happy with product

Store LocationJoondalup, Western Australia

R Nivan

R NivanPerth, WA

Fast, efficient, friendly staff and great mattresses

I needed to buy 2 mattresses quickly for guests arriving in just over a week and the staff made the process so easy it was actually really enjoyable. The mattresses arrived at the store by the date I was initially advised which was great as I couldn't afford any delays. Throughout the buying and delivery processes staff were very accommodating and friendly therefore I would definitely deal with this business again.

Store LocationCockburn
Snooze A.Snooze

Dylan is outstanding! Snooze is quality

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Nade, it sounds like you had a very good experience at our Osborne Park store with Dylan helping you and your husband. Thanks for sharing this with us, we will pass this onto the team. Enjoy your new bed!

Nade
Nade

Excellent, please do pass it on - we appreciate top service and good products.

A very pleasant experience

A pleasure to deal with Jenni and Liz, an experienced, professional and friendly team.
We feel very confidant with all our purchases. Thank you for stearing us in the right direction, and answering our endless questions.

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Ruth, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience. We're happy to hear you had a great experience and are happy with your purchases. We will be sure to pass the feedback on to the team in Cockburn. Regards, Snooze

Madeleine E

Madeleine EAU

Excellent customer service from Cheree

Cheree provided excellent customer service. She was pleasant, friendly, helpful and not at all pushy and is clearly very knowledgeable about her product. Free delivery was organised and we received our new mattress within a week of ordering. Susie (from the Snooze warehouse) and the delivery guys were all great too. Highly recommend.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
Snooze A.Snooze

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Madeleine. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Cheree and Susie and will be sure to pass along this feedback to the team at Mandurah. Regards, Snooze

Fantastic sales person

Snooze midland went in today just to get ideas, rep by the name of RIpeka was so great we ended up buying a bed and base, genuine nice person not pushy great shopper experience

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Ves, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience, we will be sure to pass this on to Ripeka and the team at Midland. Regards, Snooze

Henry S.

Henry S.Perth, WA

Great choice & great service

At the end of November we were moving to a new apartment and needed new full bedroom furniture.
At the Snooze at Osborne Park Ms Victoria and Mr Matthew assisted us with selecting this bedroom furniture which was delivered on 6 December.
We appreciate great friendly assistance and service particularly from Victoria, Carina, Matthew, Adam and Dylan. Thanks for assisting us with this purchase.

We recommend this store for other customers seeking advise, assistance and great service!
The Osborne Park store has a nice selection & range of bedroom furniture.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Henry, thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback about your experience at Snooze. We are really glad to hear you are satisfied, and we will be sure to pass this onto the team at Osborne Park.

Janine

JaninePerth, WA

ECELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT

I visited Snooze O'Connor WA after procrastinating about getting a new mattress for some months. The Sales person Bianca, went above and beyond to make my visit easy. Her product knowledge was exceptional and her customer service skills were exemplary. I recommended Snooze to a friend who purchased two mattresses and was equally impressed... Good job!

Shop LocationWA, O'Connor
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Janine, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Bianca and the team at O'Connor. Thanks for the recommendation too. Regards, Snooze

Premium customer service

Exceptional instore customer service by Naida at the midland store, product selection and price as good as it gets. The owner Rod was very approachable and pulled out all the stops to solve my bed base issues. Thanks to you both.

Shop LocationWA, Midland
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Terry and Vi, thanks for providing the details of your recent visit to Snooze Midland. We're pleased to hear you experienced great customer service and will be sure to pass your feedback onto Naida, Rod and the store. Regards, Snooze.

Felix

FelixWestern Australia, 6155

Great assistance in choosing the right mattress

We came in a little later after the store's closing time but really appreciate it when the staff still let us in. Despite being overtime, she still let us try a few mattresses to find which is the right fit. Definitely a great service without rushing us to make any decision. Also, with the store's 47% discount, we definitely are happy customers. Thank you.

Shop LocationWA, Cannington
Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Felix, thanks for leaving your review. Great to hear you had such a positive experience in store and were able to find the right mattress for you. We will be sure to pass your thanks and feedback on to the team at Cannington. Regards, Snooze