Snooze WA

Store LocationOsborne park
Donna

Donna Great Southern, WA

Excellent service

Having to order online or over the phone wasn't easy. When you live in the country. These guys went out of their way to help me order and deliver my bed

Store LocationMandurah wa
SnoozeSnooze

Review collected in partnership with Snooze

Antonio and Dina

Antonio and DinaPerth, WA

Very poor performance on delivery

I purchased a mattress from the Cannington store. A delivery date was set for the 12/12/2020 (way past the next day delivery advertised). On the day, after waiting for a few hours, we phoned the store to confirm delivery just to be informed that nothing was on the schedule.

You really have to get better at this

Lesley

LesleyPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Harrison at the Cannington branch!

Rach

Rach

Helpful staff,great prices,delivery was going to take a while but ended up coming super fast,high quality bed frame and mattress

Store LocationMandurah wa
Carmela

CarmelaPerth, WA

Delighted with our new bed

Fantastic Staff and service at Snooze Midland who were able to help fulfill our specific requirements, a big thank you to all. Thank you Daniel for the delivery and installation, your a top man. We are now enjoying the excellent features of our Ergo Massage Bed and Mattress.

Store LocationMidland WA
Veronica T.

Veronica T.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGE IN BEDDING FOR MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF!

My husband and are older people with special bedding requirements. We had done some searching as to the type of bed we THOUGHT we would like. However, we were fortunate to have the Snooze manager, Steve, serve us with his many years of expertise and knowledge.The store is very well set out with many choices of beds etc. Steve gave us his time and we didn't feel rushed into making a decision.We are very happy with our Sealy purchase and exactly the right bed for us. Highly recommend 'Snooze' in Osbourne Park...made a difficult purchase very easy...THANK YOU!

Store LocationOsbourne Park WA

Snooze Bed Profiler

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

Wanted to Thank Shane and staff at Snooze Joondalup for their fantastic customer service. Really appreciated a fast solution to a problem we had with delivery of a new bed, our problem was handled quickly and and resolved within one week. Thankyou.

Store LocationJoondalup

Darwing

DarwingPerth, WA

The best experience ever!

My wife and I went to different stores looking for bed and mattress and we had arrived at a decision, which we though was the best one, until we got to the Cockburn store. Ben and Adam really helped us find the right set of bed and mattress and gave us the best deal in town. Their customer support and willingness to help was fantastic. I highly recommend this store and these gentlemen.

Store LocationCockburn, WA
SnoozeSnooze

No responsibility taken for damage

I bought three beds from Snooze and on the installation of one of them, my brand new curtains were ripped. When I requested Snooze to replace the damaged curtains they denied all responsibility. Very, very disappointed in Snooze’s attitude and lack of customer service.

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Best customer service,Kim is a lovely genuine lady

Best bed store around and Kim is fantastic,can't wait to try my new topper,and my bamboo sheets,thanks again for a great experience at Midland snooze,I'll defiently be back and spend my money.

Store LocationMidland wa
BridgetAnn F.

BridgetAnn F.Perth, WA

Customer Service: patient, knowledgeable, friendly, has the customers best interest.

ok, so I admit I haven't recieved my mattress yet - However, I felt a strong need to give a review today on the WA O'Connors store. I've just left (probably 2 hours ago) and my god - the owner and beautiful floor member Aman are not only genuine lovely people with such warmth about them but exceptionally informative and knowledgeable. They gave me heaps of time!! (very patient lol) , and honestly want the best end result for the customer - not for themselves! It was an absolute pleasure coming into the store today. I was also handed a bottle of Aussie water - it's the little things x :) Thank you. Mattress review coming soon! (I promise) Kind regards Bridget

Store LocationWA O'Connor Store

Exceptional help & service

After explaining my current situations these ladies went above and beyond in all aspects of there customer service to help me find the right bed at a great price. Words can’t thank them enough, I have never slept better. Thankyou ladies x

Lizzie Scott

Lizzie ScottPerth, WA

hoodathort..FANTASTIC

Harrison at Snooze Claremont provided thoughtful and thorough engagement in this very personal and important process and purchase of a surprise box mattress.....and a game changing Technogel pillow thrown into the deal! I was listened to intelligently and provided with a good variety of comparisons and given good time and space to think about what i really wanted and felt comfortable on. Great service and with a smile and no hard sales pitch. Go check them out.

Store LocationClaremont Snooze

Find out how Snooze WA compares to other Furniture Shops

Horrible After Sale Service!

We bought a medium mattress and get delivered a much softer one than displayed in the shop. Call the store and was told to wait for 6 weeks, don't know how 6 week will make the mattress firmer! Anyway, wait after 6 weeks and absolutely no difference, call the store, transferred to the manager, he gave all the excuses threatening I have to pay for the cost for inspection, before I can get a chance to talk, he just hang up on me! Don't know how he get the job, but apparent need to go back to school and learn some basic manners!

Store LocationSnooze Osborne Park
SnoozeSnooze

Bought on line delivered and had a good night sleep moving house from Albany to Mandurah

On line choose the beds and mattresses we wanted with the helpful professional support of staff over email and telephone. Five star service , delivered and installed the beds by their staff.

Store LocationMandurah
Valerie B.

Valerie B.Perth, WA

Plenty of room for improvement

Experience of purchasing in store was great but lack of communication from the warehouse let me down. A mix up up with the first part of delivery then waiting weeks for the rest. Promised delivery today. Rang to find out where it is and was told it's not booked for today. They said they'd get a courier straight away....
Still awaiting.... waiting

Store LocationSnooze Cannington
Sarah Lodge

Sarah LodgePerth, WA

Brilliant customer service with Harry Bennie

We would like to compliment Harry Bennie who works in the Claremont Store. We recently purchased 2 beds, mattresses and several doonas . We were served by Harry who was highly knowledgeable about Snooze products and extremely professional in his approach. He was friendly, courteous, reliable and efficient. Harry made sure that the delivery of our beds was carried out promptly and on time and we were impressed by his follow-up phone calls and thoughtful nature in ensuring that all went smoothly. We highly recommend him as an outstanding, intelligent employee, an asset to your company.

Store LocationClaremont
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. We'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Harry and the team at the Claremont store. Regards, Snooze.

Rustif A.

Rustif A.Perth, WA

Ask for Jayne

I thought a pillow was a pillow, until I met Jayne and bought one. I was wrong.
When my son needed a new mattress, I trusted Jayne with my sons sleep health and so glad I did.
She takes the time to ask questions and try the person on the bed / pillow, to get the right match.
Jayne cares about the customer's sleep and makes her goal to make the correct marriage of body and bed.
Sleep matters, so I trust Jayne. Other staff may be just as helpful.

Store LocationMidland
SnoozeSnooze

Hi Rustif, thank you for sharing the details of your repeated visits to Snooze Midland. We're so pleased that you have had wonderful experiences with Jayne and will be sure to pass your feedback on. Regards, Snooze.