Snooze WA, O'Connor

Disappointed with customer service but happy with product

Disappointed in the customer service supplied at the Snooze Joondalup store. Purchased two bedside tables in November 2018 with the goal to pay them off and be supplied by April 2019. Was able to pay remaining figure due by January - sent an email confirming that (and also phoned) as we had being able to pay the full amount could we please have the bedsides as soon as possible. Was told they would be ready at beginning of Feb, then when I phoned in feb was told another date in feb, phoned again etc etc after several phone calls of phoning and following up almost weekly to chase dates that had been told and then not delivered - we finally received them on 28 March. With no offer of delivery for the delay and us having to follow up from our end. Disappointed with the customer service and would only shop at a different Snooze store in future.

Store LocationJoondalup, Western Australia
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to review these details with the team at the store as it would help with any process or training requirements. Would therefore be much obliged if you could email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details. Any inconveniences are sincerely regretted. Regards, Snooze

ECELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT

I visited Snooze O'Connor WA after procrastinating about getting a new mattress for some months. The Sales person Bianca, went above and beyond to make my visit easy. Her product knowledge was exceptional and her customer service skills were exemplary. I recommended Snooze to a friend who purchased two mattresses and was equally impressed... Good job!

Shop LocationWA, O'Connor
Hi Janine, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Bianca and the team at O'Connor. Thanks for the recommendation too. Regards, Snooze

Third time unlucky?

We purchased a Madison Palace Mattress in 2014 at the O'Connor WA store and which was supposed to come with a 10 year guarantee. Within days of it being delivered it was clear the springs were not right, so it was taken away and dealt with. A few months ago the sagging on one side once again became intolerable. This time it was supposedly fixed in situ, but is now worse than it was before.

As this bed was purchased specifically to aid my chronic back problems it has been a complete waste of money. The purchase price of this mattress represents nearly 5 weeks of my current salary and I am VERY unhappy with the product. The sales people at O'Connor store were great, but once the sale is made it would appear no-one at Snooze wants to deal with faulty products. This is unfortunate as I'm not likely to either shop there again or recommend them to others.

Shop LocationWA, O'Connor
Hi Witchgenes, thank you for contacting us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

Great Service

My wife a I recently purchased our new bed from Snooze in O'Connor, After spending most of the day trying beds in a number of bed stores in our area. We went in to Snooze and I must say what a breath of fresh air. We were greeted in a friendly manner by the Store manager, After finding out we needed a new mattress he put us through the bed test system. When this was completed he made the process exciting yet easy and a bit of fun, he was very knowledgeable and helped us to understand the difference between the brands. Although we would have loved to purchase the top Madison, unfortunately it just was out of our budget (maybe when we win lotto lol,) Purchasing our new bed from Snooze both my wife and I agree we wished we had stopped here first. For you out there looking to start this painful process, Go and see these guys and it will be a breeze. We stopped at many bed stores that day and in one store we didn't even get offered a smile or hello. Good old fashion service with a smile is so hard to find these days, this is why I'm spreading word. Thanks again.
Friendly, knowledgeable Service