Snooze WA, O'Connor

Snooze WA, O'Connor

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
BridgetAnn F.

BridgetAnn F.Perth, WA

Customer Service: patient, knowledgeable, friendly, has the customers best interest.

ok, so I admit I haven't recieved my mattress yet - However, I felt a strong need to give a review today on the WA O'Connors store. I've just left (probably 2 hours ago) and my god - the owner and beautiful floor member Aman are not only genuine lovely people with such warmth about them but exceptionally informative and knowledgeable. They gave me heaps of time!! (very patient lol) , and honestly want the best end result for the customer - not for themselves! It was an absolute pleasure coming into the store today. I was also handed a bottle of Aussie water - it's the little things x :) Thank you. Mattress review coming soon! (I promise) Kind regards Bridget

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationWA O'Connor Store
Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Disappointed with customer service but happy with product

Store LocationJoondalup, Western Australia
Janine

JaninePerth, WA

ECELLENT SERVICE AND PRODUCT

I visited Snooze O'Connor WA after procrastinating about getting a new mattress for some months. The Sales person Bianca, went above and beyond to make my visit easy. Her product knowledge was exceptional and her customer service skills were exemplary. I recommended Snooze to a friend who purchased two mattresses and was equally impressed... Good job!

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Janine, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Bianca and the team at O'Connor. Thanks for the recommendation too. Regards, Snooze

Furniture Shops

Find out how Snooze WA, O'Connor compares to other Furniture Shops

Third time unlucky?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Witchgenes, thank you for contacting us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

Steve81