The worst service!

The worst attention I’ve ever received on the phone, my rights as a customer were disrespected, the seller clearly stated the wait would be 2-3 weeks but it’s been 1 month. Now I’m being told my husband and I are lying, what type of sellers do you have? It’s unethical to scam consumers, I want to cancel my order and I’m being told I can’t even though I haven’t received it. What are my rights?,I will never buy from Snooze again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationOsborne Park
Hi Veronica, we're sorry to hear of your experience with our Osborne Park store. The management at the store has informed us that your goods have arrived and are ready for delivery this week. Can you please contact the store at 08 9446 7599 to discuss your delivery? Regards, Snooze.

Dylan is outstanding! Snooze is quality

My hubby and I walked in and were greeted in a friendly and polite manner by young Dylan. The store was a little dim - which we loved as that's perfect lighting for a bed store! Just thought that was clever. Dylan let us wander for a short while then enthusiastically told us about spring technology and showed us samples - which was great as I'd done a bit of research but was great to see it and understand it. Dylan knew his stuff and was genuinely interested in his job - he said many professional things that'd take me a while to write about! He showed me beds in my price range, took the time to get to know me, made my somewhat bored hubby feel engaged and welcome so I could take my time, and explained that Snooze takes it bed tech and reputation very seriously, he even described the factory in Germany that manufacture the springs. Dylan said that Snooze's spring and foam tech, and quality of the mattresses were that good that their 10-year warranty on the bed we were buying was legit, and would be upheld. Dylan's outstanding service and the quality of Snooze's product made me purchase straight away. Great job mate - thanks for making it super easy for us!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Nade, it sounds like you had a very good experience at our Osborne Park store with Dylan helping you and your husband. Thanks for sharing this with us, we will pass this onto the team. Enjoy your new bed! Regards, Snooze.Excellent, please do pass it on - we appreciate top service and good products.

Great choice & great service

At the end of November we were moving to a new apartment and needed new full bedroom furniture.
At the Snooze at Osborne Park Ms Victoria and Mr Matthew assisted us with selecting this bedroom furniture which was delivered on 6 December.
We appreciate great friendly assistance and service particularly from Victoria, Carina, Matthew, Adam and Dylan. Thanks for assisting us with this purchase.

We recommend this store for other customers seeking advise, assistance and great service!
The Osborne Park store has a nice selection & range of bedroom furniture.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Henry, thank you for taking the time to leave detailed feedback about your experience at Snooze. We are really glad to hear you are satisfied, and we will be sure to pass this onto the team at Osborne Park. Regards, Snooze.

First positive experience in a bed store!

Having looked around in other local bed stores, I was aware of the generally harassing nature some sales people have had in tempting you to buy a $3000 mattress with the belief there is no other choice. At Snooze Osborne Park however this was not the case. Dylan was really helpful, honest, upfront and allowed me to search at my own device and provide suggestions along the way. I was after a single bed (as thats all that fits in my bedroom!) but had no idea of the price range to expect therefore no idea what to spend. Dylan took time to show me all the price ranges, but explained the difference between them all to help inform my own decision. Having been given prices at other stores in excess of $1500 for a single mattress I ended up buying a $500 Slumberland bed which was soo comfortable in store and am due to pick up soon. So glad I came to Snooze, would have kicked myself for spending nearly $2000 on a matress which I was originally convinced within the normal price for a bed, ridiculous! But thanks to Dylan and the team at Snooze, I was provided great service and even managed to find the perfect pillow. Thank you!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Brianna, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're so pleased to hear of your great experience at Snooze Osborne Park and will pass your words onto Dylan and team at the store. Regards, Snooze.Thank you, that is much appreciated.

Thank you for a great shopping experience!

Purchased in store - served by Misty who was excellent - knowledgeable about the range of mattresses, very helpful and very friendly
Would definitely recommend her at the Scarborough Store!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Louise, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Snooze Osbourne Park! We'll be sure to pass on the details to Misty and the team. Regards, Snooze.

Dylan Sales Rep 10/10

This isn't a product review but more of a employee review!

Snooze is very lucky to have such an amazing and dedicated sales rep working for them.

So refreshing to see a young adult so passionate about his job!

From the moment we walked in we were greeted by Dylan, who couldn't of been any more helpful.

We have chosen the perfect bed with his amazing assistance.

Thanks again Dylan

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Cristina, thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass this along to Dylan and the team at Osborne Park. Hope to see you in a store again soon.

Fabulous Customer Service

I came into the store was in there for a few minutes and a gentleman came over and greeted me and my husband, we had a great laugh together it made us both feel very welcome, the gentleman Chris showed us both a few Mattresses and what we should be looking for regarding support, we had been into numerous stores and we never felt support in which we felt on the mattress we brought. Sense we have got the mattress, we both have slept like a baby apart from my husband snoring. I would like to thank the Gentleman Chris for the fantastic customer service in which we received while in the store.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Jennifer, thanks for the great feedback! We will be sure to pass this on to Chris and the team at Osborne Park. Glad to hear you're loving your new mattress too!

Great customer service

I bought a mattress from Misty at the Osborne Park store. After being offered a 60% off discount from $4100 on a floor mattress from another store i was pretty certain i would be taking it home. I then went into snooze and found the upbeat (even though sick) and very helpful advice from Misty sway my mind to another mattress from Snooze. I am almost certain if it was any body else serving me with less enthusiasm i would of bought the other stores mattress, but after her helping me understand the different types of mattress' and how to pick one that suits me, I had to buy it. Will shop from here again.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Calum, Thanks so much for providing your feedback! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience at Snooze Osborne Park. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Misty and the Osborne Park team!

Excellent customer service

My partner and I were in the market for a new mattress for our new bedroom suite. After visiting three other bedding stores in the Osborne Park area and being left more confused than when we started we ended up at Snooze. Jake offered his assistance and soon had us in the sleep-right system for a fitting. Jake's service was extremely professional, relaxed enough that we did not ever feel pressured and with a huge amount of knowledge. Jake guided us through the process of mattress choice and provided more than enough information to help us make the right choice.
We are looking forward to when the product arrives next week!
Thanks again to Jake and the team at the Osborne Park store.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Tim! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback with us! We'll make sure to pass it on to Tim and the Osborne Park team!

Slumberland for a good nites sleep

Had gone to the Osborne Park store and was greeted and looked after by Beck . She was nothing but professional with her customer service and helped me in every aspect regarding purchasing a bed , which I have bought thanks to Beck and cant wait for it to be delivered. This is my second purchase from Snooze , was delighted with the first and now have come back for a second

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Nastasha, thanks so much for your feedback. Glad to hear you had such a positive experience in the store. We will be sure to pass this along to Beck and the team at Osborne Park. Hope to see you in a store again soon.

Staff were great!

Went in yesterday to purchase a new mattress, and straight away found the one we wanted. The guy who helped us was super helpful and not at all pushy. Great customer service. Will definitely go back to Snooze!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Sam! We're so happy to hear your experience at our Osborne Park store was great! We'll be sure to let the team know.

Perfect mattress, great service and delivery!

We had great service in store from Jake, who helped us use the bed match system and suggested 2 mattresses for us to try. Both were great and he allowed us lots of time to make our decision. Jake was friendly and knowledgeable. Delivery of the mattress also went very smoothly, with it being delivered exactly on time from very professional and polite deliverers. Will definitely go back to Snooze again!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hey mchappy! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience with Jake was. We'll make sure the team at Osborne Park hear about it.

bad service

sometimes l would go into the Osborne park store just to look at the beds and one day l got ask to leave by a staff or manager and l was told not come back unless l was to buy something if l can not look at the products in the shop l will not send my money in that shop l can walk around other shops near by and have no problems what so ever

Best Bed and mattress store - best service from Laura, Osborne Park store

With the professional service and knowledge of Laura from Osborne Park, I purchased the best mattress for my requirements today - the Madison Times Square, as well as the most comfortable pillow I have ever rested on. The products are the best in the industry and Laura was just amazingly understanding, easy to talk to and made the whole process a great experience. Snooze was highly recommended to me by my sister who said she had shopped around to all the other places and did her research, and told me to forget the other stores, Snooze was the only place to go. My sister was right, it was the best store, amazing products and fantastic service. Thank you again, Laura.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience in our Osborne Park store. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Laura and the team. We hope you love your new mattress and pillow and look forward to you shopping with us next time! Regards, Snooze.

Don't bother if you want timely delivery.

We ordered a mattress just under two weeks ago and were told that delivery would be in 7-10 days, which was perfect as we were moving into our new place right around then. Called at 10 days and were told that the mattress had not arrived in the store and would be in the next day. At 12 days we were called and told it would not be delivered until at least 16 days after we ordered. If we had known we would be sleeping on the couch for a week we would have purchased somewhere else.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Hi Belinda, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're sorry to hear that there has been a delay in the delivery of your mattress. Could you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and the store you purchased from so we can look into this further? Regards, Snooze.I just wanted to provide an update. After I posted the review the store manager got in contact with us. We were informed that the wait was 7-10 business days (something to be aware of for other potential future customers). Although the mattress was a little late even by those standards, the manager was very apologetic and did try to make amends.

Excellent mattress, great frame, good service

We bought a Madison Times Square mattress and Calibre bed frame, King -- delivered February 23, 2013 -- delighted with the bed, very comfortable, minimal partner disturbance, frame looks great. Store manager (Perth, Osborne Park) was very skilled in interpreting our needs and adapting choices. Awarding four stars instead of five because delivery folks had some issues (hoping to fully resolve).

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Dear VR, Thank you for your feedback and we will take on board the delivery component of your purchase. We will be forwarding the feedback of your positive experience to the management of the Osbourne Park store. Kind regards Snooze Management