Snooze

Snooze Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

55 questions from our users

Didi
Didiasked
Snooze

I purchased a mattress from Penrith store around 6 months ago. When trying it in the shop the plush was soft and luxurious but the plush on the one i received is nothing like that. I rang the store and they advise to give it a good 6 months and i should notice a difference. It 6 months now and I dont. Its hard and uncomfortable and i wake up sore and numb. Also we have the dual mattress my side is plush my husbands is firm. I always thought his side was a little higher than mine and after 6 months we are starting to notice a lump right down the middle where the two meet. Im far from being a happy customer. And for the price we paid i would expect better.

Dear Didi,

Your discomfort while using the mattress purchased six months ago is sincerely regretted. It may be comfort - related to selection and the mattress not catering to your personal preferences. However, please know that the mattress can be checked to ensure it has been manufactured to specifications considering you have given it six months to get used to and for your muscle memory to adjust to the change in sleeping surface.

Please provide us with your contact details via email: enquiries@snooze.com.au or contact the team at the store directly as they are in a position to address your concerns or liaise with the manufacturer for appropriate assistance.

Regards,

Marie D
Marie Dasked
Snooze

Are the beds from the Snooze bed builder range good quality?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Marie D, thank you for your question. Since the bed builder range allows you to select a different headboard, base, fabric, colour, legs and size to create the bed of your dreams, care instructions do differ, dependent on your selection. We recommend contacting your nearest Snooze store to see colour swatches, material samples and mattresses in store, and they'll also be able to advise you on how to ensure the longevity of your dream bed. You can find your local store here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

VRI
VRIasked
Snooze

I have purchased a Slumberland Square headboard and base and have received the standard headboard brackets with this for assembly but there are no assembly instructions. Can you please provide me with instructions on how to put it together please?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Vanessa, thanks for you enquiry. Please get in contact with the store you purchased from who can provide you with the assembly instructions. You can find the details of your nearest store here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Darron64
Darron64asked
Snooze

Hi. Can anyone recommend a plush type mattress that doesn't cause you to overheat? I'm in the market for a new one. I bought this ultra plush one by Sleepmaker from Bedshed (terrible service from that company by the way and I'll go to Snooze next time). But it generates so much heat it is unbearable to sleep on and I can't face another summer.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Darron64, thanks for your question. We'd suggest you head into your nearest store and speak to one of our team. Find your closest store here. https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Amanda
Amandaasked
Snooze

Does anyone have the sumberland headboard and base assembly instructions?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Amanda, Can you please email your name and location of the store you purchased from to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can send through the instructions for you. Regards, Snooze.

Michelle
Michelleasked
Snooze

Hi I brought a mattress the other day but I later found out that my bad was bending and I didn’t even need a new mattress It’s still on order can I cancel my order if I no longer need it?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Michelle, this would require a business decision by the store where you placed your ordered as it will be considered as a change of mind. Please either contact the store directly or let us know it's location. Regards, Snooze.

Simone Tasked
Snooze

What are the warranty terms on wooden bed frames? Ours collapsed at the foot of the bed and we’ve had to reinforce both sides with extra screws
Not too great for a $1500 frame

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Simone, Can you please email your name, contact details and location of store you purchased from to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can follow up with you directly. Regards, Snooze

Simone T

Not a problem at all, will send an email this week

Katie M
Katie Masked
Snooze

Hi we have a bilby loft bed for our son, just wondering if you knew the weight limit of the bed as our son is 3 and is transitioning now and sometimes requires someone to stay with him...? Thanks

jerry
jerry

I’m sorry , I have no idea what a Bilby loft bed is . Maybe check on the net or call a store in your area .

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Katie, We have contacted the supplier of the Bilby Loft bed and while there is no weight restriction on the bed, the bed is only recommended for children, to a limit of one child in the bed. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Regards, Snooze.

Effie
Effieasked
Snooze

Hi. I bought a mattress but have been waking up with a sore lower back which in turn gives me a migraine. I don't think it's the right mattress for me. What can i do?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Effie. It is not uncommon for some people to take time to get used to a new sleeping surface, so you my be adapting to the change. If you have concerns, the team at your local store are best placed to address any concerns. Or if you prefer, please email your name, contact details and location of store to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can follow up with you directly. Regards, Snooze

Louasked
Snooze

We got fitted for a mattres and it’s awful. Not what we tried when we picked it up? What do we do?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Lou, thank you for contacting us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you purchased from and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns. Thanks, AB.

Shelly
Shelly

Yeah right, I've been waiting nearly a year for shepparton branch to do something about my mattress.. they said company who made it would email me. Still nothing. We had ours specifically made cost nearly $2000
My husband can't sleep in it at all and I wake up in excruciating pain and literally can not move.
Extremely disappointed

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi,
I was just wondering how long does the warranty last on beds as i purchased a king size bed a few years ago and had the sleep analaysis body measurement test done when purchased and have had nothing but a bad back ever since. I paid over $4500. Does Warranty cover this as upon purchase was told it was a life time warranty?
Lisa

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Lisa, thank you for getting in touch with us. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, the store where you made your purchase, and the mattress model so that we will be able to assist you. Regards, Snooze.

Colin
Colinasked
Snooze

Hi there. I also made a purchase of a top range Maddison which was a $4000 bed (we got it at sale price when you had your buy a king for price of a single and paid $2000). We tried lots of beds and even used the sleep analysis body measurement machine they had. We got it delivered yesterday and slept on it with a mattress topper and a sheet. It was SO hard. Our backs hurt, poor blood circulation to arms and legs and we had a poor sleep. My wife hand to swing her arms for an hour to get circulation back. I want to return it and get a softer mattress for around the same $2000 cost. The store is Moore Park. Spoke with the manager Paul and he said we have to sleepnon ot 4-6 weeksnfor it to soften. I don’t think we can survive... Can you please assist me with this process, we don’t think we can make it that long with the bed...

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Colin, thank you for getting in touch. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, store location of Snooze Moore Park (as you've mentioned above), and the mattress model and the team at the store will be able to assist you. Regards, Snooze.

Hi Colin,
It is our understanding that the store has your details and been in touch with you to work out an amicable resolution. Please continue your communication with the Store Representative and be assured that you will be provided with assistance.
Regards,

Melissa
Melissa

exactly the same has just happened to us!! Wish I had read your review first

Leonna S
Leonna Sasked
Snooze

We just bought a slumberland bed base and headboard and there are no instructions on how to assemble. We bought this from highpoint snooze. Can someone please get in touch ASAP with instructions?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Leonna, thank you for getting in touch! Could I ask you to please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, store location of where you purchased the bed from, as well as the bed/headboard model and the team at the store will be able to assist. Regards, Snooze.

Billy D

Hi did you get the instructions??

Enkay
Enkayasked
Snooze

Hi Snooze, I'm in the same situation as a lot of my follow customers. Had a bed base and headboard delivered, but left with no instructions. Can I find these online? Would appreciate a response asap.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Enkay, thank you for asking your question. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, store location of where you purchased the bed from, as well as the bed/headboard model and the team at the store will be able to assist. Regards, Snooze.

Tracy S
Tracy Sasked
Snooze

Hi there, i bought a top of the line (my side) king bed which i purchased 14 days ago. In that 14 days i have not slept one of those nights. My partner and i did the sleep test and were steered toward purchasing the top of the line bed in a number 8 on both side. My partner is not sleeping due to back pain and i can not sleep without waking up crying in pain on my side. I wanted a luxusious soft bed that i melted into and i told the salesperson this repeatedley. What i have ended up with however is a bed i lay on top of and it is hard as a rock. What are my options?
Tracy
[email removed]

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Tracey S, thank you for taking the time to ask your question regarding your new mattress. Can you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you purchased from? The team at the store will be able to address your concerns. Regards, Snooze.

Lou

We spent our first night on ours last night, and now I can’t move. I went numb from the waist to my knees and my neck and shoulders are in agony. I’ll be going to the store today and if it isn’t fixed ie: replaced then I’m going straight to the ombudsman. It’s not what we tried and got measured for at all..... it’s a rock!!!!!
I saved for 4 years on a single parents pension, to put. Trust in a supposedly fantastic store, to be left paralysed!!!

Madeleine A
Madeleine Aasked
Snooze

Hi there. I also made a purchase of a top range Maddison which was a $4000 bed (we got it at sale price when you had your buy a king for price of a single and paid $2000). We tried lots of beds and said we wanted a soft one. We got it home last night and slept on it with a mattress topper and a sheet. It was SO hard. My back hurts and I had a poor sleep. I want to return it and get a softer mattress for around the same $2000 cost. The store is Frankston. Can you please assist me with this process and I am very upset with the bed.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Madeleine, Thank you for contacting us. Our understanding is that the store has reached out to you regarding this issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Snooze.

Natasha

I am also very unhappy with decision to purchase this bed. I wish I had read the many complaints on here first. Did Snooze provide a resolution?

Hugh C
Hugh Casked
Snooze

Hi - I just had a slumberland base and headboard delivered from Snooze in Moore Park and there are no instructions on how to attach the headboard. Where can I find these online?? I can't wait until they're posted because we need to sleep on the bed.

Robyn
Robyn

Hi Hugh. Sorry I cannot help as I do not have a bed head. Only purchased the ensemble. Cheers Robyn

Hi Hugh C,

Hi Hugh C,

Can you please send through your contact details to enquiries@snooze.com.au and the team at the Moore Park store can assist you with the instructions.

Thanks, Snooze.

Jos
Josasked
Snooze

We just purchased a bed head Slumberland Square, Buttoned Headboard no instructions how to put it together can send where do I find instructions ???

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jos, Thank you for your enquiry. We've passed your enquiry onto our product team who will get back to you with an answer.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Jos, may we ask what store you purchased your headboard from? We'll organise the team to send you a copy of the instructions.

Billy D

Hi jos did you get the instructions?? I’m having the same problem

Megan
Meganasked
Snooze

I'm looking at buying the bilby bed frame for my son but I would also like to get the same one for my other son. Problem is that I need the stairs to be on the other side for it to work. Can the stairs be put on the other side??

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Megan, thank you for stopping by. We've passed your enquiry onto our product team who will get back to you with an answer.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Megan, the Bilby is imported and comes flat-packed, so it's unlikely, but your local Snooze store will be able to provide you with a certain answer. The location of the closest Snooze store to you, together with contact details can be accessed by using your postcode with the Store Finder function on our website http://www.snooze.com.au/Store-Finder. You could either contact a Snooze store directly by using this functionality on the website or email your location details to enquiries@snooze.com.au and a Store Representative will be in touch with you.

Customer
Customerasked

Hi,

I sent a complaint to enquiries@snooze.com.au on 31/05, related to the dispute with one of the Snooze stores. At this stage I do not feel that it is fair to write a review or publicly provide any details; however, I am interested in your response time. Your email system does not seem to be set up to send an acknowledgement email and therefore, there is no way to know if my email has reached your inbox (or got filtered out as spam). Do you send a confirmation email once you read an email? Also, I understand that there may be a large number of emails to attend to every day, but is there any estimate of the typical response time?

Thank you.

P.S. I understand that businesses can't always avoid negative reviews, though the number of negative reviews about Snooze is alarming. However, it was comforting to read that at least some of the issues/disputes were settled amicably and to a customer's satisfaction, and so there is a hope that my matter may not require further escalation.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Customer, thank you for contacting us. Could you please email us again at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, and mention this question on product review, so that we can look into this further, and provide an update on your issue. Regards, AB.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Other Furniture Shops