Snooze

Snooze Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

55 questions from our users

EST
ESTasked

Hi,
My husband and I have just purchased a mattress from Snooze and had it delivered this morning. I just arrived home and am flabbergasted by its size. It dwarfs the whole room and looks terrible - even if we get a new bed base to actually fit it it is just too big aesthetically for our space. What can we do? We haven't slept on it of course - can we return and swap it for a smaller traditional size?
Thanks,
Elissa

Hi EST,

Thank you for contacting us. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you purchased from and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns.

Regards, Snooze.

Deb
Debasked
Snooze

Hi, we were put on pne pf those special beds and tested.We were then given a choice of quite a few beds.We liked one in particular, the store lady suggested we did not get it as the coils are latger and after a couple of years, you will feel them. We ended up getting the second one they showed us. It showed up a few days ago and I have not slept properly since.It is literally killing my back and I am waking up all night. What can we do?I feel it was the wrong fit for is.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. Can you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you purchased from, and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns.

Aaron O
Aaron O

Hi Deb, We had a very similar experience. Did they end up fixing your problem? We just continually got fobbed off and told we chose the wrong mattress (which we didn't, ours feels nothing like the display mattress). And we're not alone. I'd be interested to hear how you went with them.
Aaron

Nelly
Nellyasked
Snooze

We are looking for an ensemble and have tried so many options. Our favourite bed and customer service was from Snooze but we are hesitant to buy from there in case the bed is not right, because there is no trial or return policy. What if we spend 3 grand on a bed that we can't sleep on, it's such a huge investment for us. Anyone had experience with this from snooze? I really want to buy their bed!

Julie

Look at the Sleep Republic website and google product reviews for Sleep Republic.
I'm just about to order their mattress.
They have a free 100 day trial.
Can't go wrong!
Good Luck!

Canberra Shopper
Canberra Shopper

Hi Nelly sorry for the late response. In my opinion I wouldn't buy anything from Snooze after the way they treated us. Look elsewhere and find a customer oriented store which will let you trial the product. Good luck!

JS89
JS89asked

Hi,

I've just bought a King Size wood bed frame from Midland snooze. There's 3 screw holes per corner, but only enough for two screws in each corner were provided. I have a queen in the same design I bought a couple of years ago and all 12 screws were provided. Will my bed be structurally sound with just 8 screws? I've emailed Midland, but haven't heard back.

Jessica

Hi Jessica,

thank you for your message. Can you please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details so we can look into this further for you? It will help us locate your order and what bed you have purchased.

Kell
Kellasked
Snooze

What age do you recommend the Bilby loft bed from?

Hi Kell,

thank you for your message. We recommend ages 8 and above but each child is different and individual needs should be considered. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact enquiries@snooze.com.au.

Carly
Carlyasked
Snooze

I asked for a bed that would not be hot, that was my only specific request. Snooze sold me the my side bed and it is incredibly hot. Can I return this product given I have been misled?

Dear Carly,

thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the store of purchase or email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store. Heat is a comfort related issue and something that cannot be predicted because people react differently to material. The information exchanged at the time of your purchase will therefore be investigated to arrive at an appropriate resolution.

R Bender
R Benderasked
Snooze

We have just taken delivery of our Snooze My Side bed. The mattress has an unusual odour. Has anyone else complained about this problem?

Joan
Joan

I bought my Snooze Tempur King which has 2 separate extra long singles. My instruction booklet informed me that the Tempur mattress will give off an odour and should be aired for a day after installation. I left the covers off and the odour completely disappeared. I don't know what type of mattress material yours is, Tempur is memory foam. Hope this helps. Joan

Candice
Candice

Hi there, same here, I was told to air it out for a few hours to a day. No more smell after that.

Jody
Jodyasked
Snooze

Does anyone know where I might be able to find instructions for the Snooze Evan loft bed with desk? I think it's called Evan. It has the stairs at the end and silver railings on the bed to keep child in and a desk underneath with a cupboard and drawers. Desperately need instructions as they were somehow lost during move!! Arrrrrrgh, all help greatly appreciated!!

Be Reasonable
Be Reasonable

Your looking for Bilby Instructions.

Cathrin Burns
Cathrin Burnsasked
Snooze

We bought a myside in Oct 2015 was told we would not feel the middle bit where the 2 sides are different. I'm gold and my husband is red but to me I feel like im sleeping on the side of a hill and feel like im going to roll on the floor when I turn to face my husband I feel like I'm trying to climb a hill. It really feels like 2 single beds sleeping like this it's giving me really bad lower back pain, what can I do?

joemodi
joemodi

Cathrin, Call them straightaway, the store that you purchased from and they can address the issue.

C.Burton
C.Burtonasked
Snooze

Has anyone bought the snooze Venice bed from kids range? Really like it for my daughter but after reading some reviews a bit hesitant to buy from snooze. Thank you

LV
LV

what are you comparing snooze to?

tash
tashasked
Snooze

We bought my 3 year old a single new bed frame almost a year ago. The frame and matress cost around $1000. It was planned to last him to his teens or more. It is made from particle board and when we built it it had a strong chemical smell. Almost a year on that chemical smell hasn't disappeared especially when the window has been closed all day. I have serious health concerns for my son and considering getting rid of it. I have noticed it is no longer on your website for sale.
Can you give me details as to what chemicals have been used to make it?

Hi Tash,

thank you for your message. We would like to investigate this further and to do so we will need confirmation of the product that you have purchased. If you could please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with the location of the Snooze store and your contact details to facilitate locating your purchase details in our system someone will be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Cindyasked
Snooze

I got a mattress 4 yrs ago what warranty would it still have is from snooze it's now sagging and starting to smell? We've had it vacuumed but it's become that it's uncomfortable to sleep?

Max
Max

I would ring snooze but think most have a 10 year warranty. Hope you didn't buy it from Highpoint, Taylor's Lakes or Hoppers Crossing though because the owner is more concerned about making money than customer service!!

No we got it from midland store in Perth Western Australia

Hi Cindy,

thank you for your message. The majority of mattresses ranged at Snooze come with a 10 year warranty that covers manufacturing faults. Please communicate with the Snooze representative that has responded to your email sent via our website on Saturday.

Willellaasked
Snooze

Three days ago I bought a Slumberland (Somerset) mattress from Snooze. I followed the advice of the salesperson based on the computer generated profile however after three nights of attempting to sleep on it I am suffering very noticeable back pain and each night have woken in a lather of sweat due to over heating. I discussed my concerns with the Snooze outlet and subsequently bought a special mattress protector but it has not helped. The staff told me I would get use to the heat and my back will adjust after 6 weeks. This seems absurd. I have slept on many different beds and NEVER had these problems. Tonight my 8 year old daughter is sleeping in the bed and is drenched in sweat. She has no doonah or blankets and it is winter in Ballarat...it's cold and she is melting in the bed. I am at a loss as to what to do as the bed does not meet our needs but I seem to have no recourse. Staff did not warn me of the overheating issue nor that it would take 6 weeks for my back to adjust. Advice?

SnoozeSnooze

Thank you for your message. It is difficult to predict how warm or comfortable people will feel as everyone reacts differently to various materials and have individual preferences when it comes to comfort. There can be an adjustment period that some people experience, while getting used to a new sleeping surface. Should you wish to discuss further please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and someone will be in touch shortly.

BS
BS

I guess this is reinforcement of my statement that the "Bed Match System" is a gimmick. The Official Snooze response seems to be that "You will get use to it", and good luck! They seem to stand behind this policy without regard to customer satisfaction.

I find the situation quite pathetic and would recommend anybody considering purchasing from them on the basis of Snooze recommendations, to reconsider. Do not get sucked in to their "High Tech Personal Analysis system". As far as I'm concerned, it's not worth a pinch.

To answer your question, there seems to be nothing we can do. A case of lessons learnt, and go shopping for another bed somewhere else.

Let's hope Snooze get the message through their declining bottom line when prospective customers move elsewhere, because it seems as though this is the only thing they are interested in.

Willella

HI Snooze, I have emailed your customer service as you have suggested above but not had a reply or call yet. After another 4 nights on the Somerset Slumberland mattress purchased at Snooze, the issue is still a problem. The bed is not usable due to the heat generated. I have followed all suggestions....new mattress protector, new summer doona, lightweight sheets and there is still an enormous amount of heat being generated. It is winter so I can only imagine how hot it will be in Summer. I have since googled the issue and it seems I am not the only one to have experienced this problem. It really is unacceptable to not advise your customers that there is a chance that the bed will be "too hot" for some (and it seems many), people.

Joyce
Joyceasked
Snooze

What is the firmness rating of a snooze memory foam orthapaedic mattress?

Hi Joyce,

thank you for your question. The feel of our mattresses vary between products. You can view the level of firmness on our website by selecting the product you are interested in and scrolling down on the product page. A selection of our mattresses can be viewed here http://www.snooze.com.au/Mattresses-Bases. If there is a specific mattress you are interested in please do not hesitate to email enquiries@snooze.com.au for someone to help you directly. Alternatively, a sales person at your local Snooze would be more than happy to help.

patricia
patriciaasked
Snooze

My Madison Waldorf "top of the range" burns me when I sleep on it. The salesman in Balgowlah said this had never been reported before with that mattress but I read on this site about the same problem. They managed to sell me another expensive mattress cover to cool it down but no help whatsoever. I would like a refund.

Lmcl
Lmcl

The reason it appears to burn is because it builds up heat in the multiple foam layers and there is no way to expel this heat. If you read all the other reviews a lot say the same thing...ie: it's too hot, so the rep was not exactly being honest with you. I think I remember Snooze saying that is made for them so I don't think you will get used to it. Try selling it on Gumtree if it isn't very old and then go to David Jones and get another mattress without a pillow top. I ended up buying a Simmons Beauty rest from Harvey Norman and compared to the previous I bought from Snooze it is a dream to sleep on.

Visit the Sleep Republic website and read their product reviews
You can't go wrong with a 100 day free trial!

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives

Other Furniture Shops