4.2 from 1,377 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (6%) · No (94%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (392)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (81%) · Not as advertised (19%)

Side Sleeper

Side SleeperHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding Abby

Had an amazing experience in Snooze Kotara. We got exactly what we wanted thanks to our sales person Abby. She had excellent knowledge, great helpful ideas and made our shopping experience fun.

Store LocationSnooze, Kotara

Amazing service

Amazing service as soon as I walked in the door . Perfect communication with delivery . Delivery on time , old mattresses gone , great delivery staff too . Mattresses look good - havnt used them yet !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMarion - thanks Jordie .
Simonne Oosthuizen

Simonne OosthuizenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Experience!

Magen was extremely knowledgeable and a total pleasure to talk to. She has in fact; secured all of our future bed business with Snooze! The delivery guys were punctual, efficient, helpful and friendly! What a pleasure doing business with Snooze!

Store LocationMarion
Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still no delivery after 3 weeks

Called several times. They never returned my calls, kept referring me to other people and can't meet the promised date for delivery. Asked me to call the warehouse directly?! In such cases, they should allow free cancellation. But no. I just have to wait or pay 20-25% cancellation fee, which is at their discretion and they cannot confirm the sum either. Bad experience, I do not recommend! My first and last time. Will be advising my friends to stay away from snooze.

Tops boys

Delivery was quick and efficent james was helpful good bloke we are overall happy with the new bed should last us for years to come.All in all very happy considering the last time we bought a bed it was a big debacle

happy camper

great store, great range, great product, very friendly and well informed staff, found it a very pleasant experience would highly recommend them, one very happy camper, thank you snooze cairns

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationcairns

Excellent in-store service

The Snooze store in Launceston was the first mattress shop I visited in a search for a new Queen mattress. Sofie, the sales person, was so professional, knowledgeable and friendly, that I didn't bother continuing the search in competitors' stores. Sofie worked out a deal that included an ensemble base, and organised quick delivery. The quality of the bedding products in Snooze are obviously high, as is the way they treat customers.

Store LocationLaunceston, TAS
Snooze A.Snooze

Bought on line delivered and had a good night sleep moving house from Albany to Mandurah

On line choose the beds and mattresses we wanted with the helpful professional support of staff over email and telephone. Five star service , delivered and installed the beds by their staff.

Store LocationMandurah
uziealec

uziealecSydney, NSW

Great friendly service

We needed new mattresses and were really pleased with the selection offered by Snooze in Launceston. It was so easy, Marita our sales person listened to our needs and found us the best mattresses. She was friendly and very knowledgeable. Next delivery was a bonus. Very happy with the service. Thank you.

Store LocationLaunceston Snooze
Robyn and Peter

Robyn and PeterSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

We just bought an adjustable bed from Snooze Manly Vale. I was really impressed with the range and also how they listened to our requirements. Pricing competitive and nice people to deal with. Robyn and Peter

Store LocationSnooze Manly Vale

TheresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tony was great to deal with.

We recently purchased 2 beds from Tony at Snooze during this current Boxing Day sale period with all up savings of over $5000. They make your choice more accurate by using the sleep profiler technology where you and your partner can settle in and let the computer profile your preferred sleeping firmness.
Tony was a pleasure to deal with and made you feel like you had his complete attention and the next 10-15 years of comfort sleeping for you in his best interest. Thanks Snooze. Amazing quality, pricing and brilliant staff.

Store LocationMile End.

Hi Theresa,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We’re so pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant experience. We’ll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

Excellent service

I went in store just to browse beds to replace my 15 year old set. I was impressed by the level of service and knowledge from all staff there. Thank you so much for an incredible experience.

Store LocationLaunceston

Hi Nadene,
That’s kind of you, Thanks for sharing, we’ll pass this along to our team.

Khodr Y.

Khodr Y.Sydney, NSW

Good customer service

I Purchased a mattress from Amnie. Great customer services very friendly very happy, heaps of good advice. Thank you. Organised delivery and good price also. Do recommend to use this store.

Store LocationProspect

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the range and team at Windsor

I was pleasantly surprised at how relaxed and friendly the team were at Windsor (I found the manager at Jindalee sexist & arrogant). I am very happy with the overall transaction and love my timber bed frame.

Store LocationWindsor
Heidi

HeidiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant service & Fantastic bed

Store LocationSnooze Taylors Lakes Victoria
DENJT

DENJTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to find and great staff

Easy going friendly staff. Have always found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable about their products and services. Decision was made easily and quickly with delivery timing explained. Highly recommend them.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Hi Dentj,

Thi

ThiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my Bed!!!!!

Awesome products and great prices. From the moment we entered the store we had a very pleasant experience. Our salesman young James is by far the BEST salesman I have EVER dealt with. He gently guided us in the right direction. He was patient and not pushy at all unlike the previous salespeople we dealt with at a store across the road. Love that James bothered to remember not only my and my husbands names but also our daughters. He also kept us well informed. James is to be highly commended because you definitely have some VERY happy customers here.

Store LocationCampbelltown

Hi Thi,
Thanks, Snooze

So happy with my purchases

Fabio did an amazing job with assisting me with a mattress that I want, showed me a few options and made the experience very enjoyable. Offered generous discounts as it was Boxing Day and made sure i was satisfied with my purchases. Bought a few pillows and protectors for my whole bed and I’m very happy with my purchases. Fabio was a great assistance and showed great customer service!

Store LocationBankstown

Fran.

Fran.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

wonderful service and information.

I so enjoyed shopping at Snooze, Erina, thanks to Monica and Luka, who were helpful and cheerful. Pleased with my purchase of two beds. Really recommend the Erina store. Five stars.

Store LocationErina, N.S.W.

Alana C.

Alana C.Launceston, TAS

Would never shop anywhere else!

Monica knee her products and worked to the information I gave her about budget. Very knowledgeable and helpful. No hidden agenda and so personable. Made shopping easy and fuss free. Second highly recommend Monica and the team at Snooze Launceston.

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

Regards,

MichelleD

MichelleDasked

Are you still making /selling the bilby loft bed?

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately, Bilby is no longer available, but we do have other frames that may be suitable.

A Snooze Store near your location will be glad to assist you in choosing a suitable bed frame.
You can find your nearest Store by using our Store Finder function on the website https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator

ioanna

ioannaasked

Bilby Single Bed Frame Snooze- does anyone know where I can get a copy of Assembly instructions?

Hi Ioanna,

If the assembly instructions for the products in your order are missing please contact the store that you purchased the products from and we will ensure these are sent to you as quickly as possible. We can send either send the instructions by post or send a scanned image of the instructions by email.

Snooze

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives