Snowys Outdoors Online store

5 questions from our users

Wendy M

Wendy Masked

Online store

I was about to puchase an OZtrail deluxe chair and on the first screen it stated free delivery to my address in Wandina, Western Australia, but on a later screen it said free delivery is not available. Can you explain please.

tai p.
tai p.

I have a feeling that there is a price limit of $49 before items are shipped for free. Hope this helps

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for the late reply here, Wendy.
We have a $49.00 threshold for free delivery, I can't explain exactly what you saw without knowing just which screens you encountered, I've had a look over our text surrounding this product and can't see where the free delivery text could have been pulled from sorry.
I apologise for the confusion.
~ Ben

Angela d.

Angela d.asked

Keen targhee men’s trainer

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm not sure what you are seeking sorry Angela, let us know if we can help with anything. ~ Ben

glen p.

glen p.asked

average price of the 95 lt fridge/freezer

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

It depends on which one you are referring to, Glen, but the 95L fridges range from about $1300 up to around $1900. ~ Ben

Shaz W.

Shaz W.asked

Online store

We have just bought a Coleman double high, all terrain queen mattress. We have a Coleman hand pump ,to much hard work. Would a Ozito 240V air pump work.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm not familiar with the Ozito pump sorry, Shaz. If the fittings are compatible then I guess it will work, provided it isn't too powerful. ~ Ben

David

Davidasked

Online store

Hi my name is David I am looking for a pump and hose connection for a coleman hot water on demand the old version

Sean
Sean

I wouldn’t be looking for anything at Snowys mate. Try colemanaustralia.com.au

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi David, our warranty guy is probably the best person to speak to, he may even have some spares on hand. Give us a call on 1300 914 007, we'll grab some details and see what we can do. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives