Snowys Outdoors Online store

8 questions from our users

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Wendy M

Wendy Masked

Online store

I was about to puchase an OZtrail deluxe chair and on the first screen it stated free delivery to my address in Wandina, Western Australia, but on a later screen it said free delivery is not available. Can you explain please.

tai p.
tai p.

I have a feeling that there is a price limit of $49 before items are shipped for free. Hope this helps

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for the late reply here, Wendy.
We have a $49.00 threshold for free delivery, I can't explain exactly what you saw without knowing just which screens you encountered, I've had a look over our text surrounding this product and can't see where the free delivery text could have been pulled from sorry.
I apologise for the confusion.

Angela d.

Angela d.asked

Keen targhee men’s trainer

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm not sure what you are seeking sorry Angela, let us know if we can help with anything. ~ Ben

glen p.

glen p.asked

average price of the 95 lt fridge/freezer

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

It depends on which one you are referring to, Glen, but the 95L fridges range from about $1300 up to around $1900. ~ Ben

Shaz W.

Shaz W.asked

Online store

We have just bought a Coleman double high, all terrain queen mattress. We have a Coleman hand pump ,to much hard work. Would a Ozito 240V air pump work.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm not familiar with the Ozito pump sorry, Shaz. If the fittings are compatible then I guess it will work, provided it isn't too powerful. ~ Ben

David

Davidasked

Online store

Hi my name is David I am looking for a pump and hose connection for a coleman hot water on demand the old version

Sean
Sean

I wouldn’t be looking for anything at Snowys mate. Try colemanaustralia.com.au

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi David, our warranty guy is probably the best person to speak to, he may even have some spares on hand. Give us a call on 1300 914 007, we'll grab some details and see what we can do. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives