Snowys Outdoors Physical store

Snowys Outdoors Physical store

See the Best Camping Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing service

I bought some pegs recently and was amazed by the service received from a staff member named Keeta. Super friendly and really helpful with my purchase. This made for an overall amazing experience. I will be telling my family and friends and I’ll be heading back there as soon as I can!

Store LocationKeswick
Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your review, Henri and thanks too for spreading the word. I'll make sure Keeta receives your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. ~ Ben

Nagesh

NageshMelbourne

God only knows where my parcel is and when it gets delivered.....

Ang

AngOcean Shores

Great to know you are there when I need good gear.

Snowys has a great range of quality outdoor gear at very reasonable prices. Service is tops. Fast delivery of goods the way I like it. I live in a rural area & know I can get most of my needs from snowys.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Ang, it's great to have you as a customer. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

traveller356

traveller356AU

WOW, quick delivery.

Ordered goods online and they were delivered to suburban Melbourne from Adelaide in under 24 hours.
Also needed to speak to staff via phone and the staff member was very obliging and friendly.
"Snowys" will be on my go to list when needing products they carry. Thank you.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm stoked that your order arrived so quickly, traveller365. Thanks for the five stars. ~ Ben

Credit where credit due

Thanks for the super fast shipping and the person that packed it did a sensational job of making sure it arrived without damage.

You're more than welcome, Rednbluedawgs. Thanks for shopping at Snowys! ~ Ben

No delivery fee and arrived within 2 days

Great service. Ordered the oztrail double Luna camp chair . On sale. No delivery fee and here within 2 days. Kids love it!!

Thanks for the five stars, Nic.H. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

2nd time iv used snowys same result both times superfast delivery excellent service great products will use again thank you

We look forward to hearing from you again, Michael. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Excellent service

This is my second time shopping at Snowys and on both occasions were excellent. Great products and fast shipping. No hesitation in shopping again.

Thanks, Wazza. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

yvonne

yvonneadelaide

Unbelievable fantastic company.

I just made my first purchase from this company and I cannot believe how good the service was. The range of products were great and the item I wanted was cheaper than anywhere else that I had looked. It was a top brand as well. The products were well packed and I cannot get over how fast they arrived and I live in a rural area.
I will definitely be back.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad you're impressed with your first Snowys experience, Yvonne, we look forward to hearing from you again. ~ Ben

Bec

BecAlbany

Great store!

My tent came quickly and was a fantastic price. Thanks Snowys I can't wait to set it up and try it out

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Enjoy your next camping trip, Bec. Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience. ~ Ben

Excellent business to purchase from

Prices are competitive, purchase was easy and delivery was prompt. We can only recommend them for the excellent service provided.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your recommendations, First time camper, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

I'm a very happy customer

The service was prompt, the products were reasonably priced and the quality of the products was what I expected or above. Great place to shop!

Thank you Yildiran H, have fun using your new gear. ~ Ben

Fazrat

FazratDrinan

Customer service

A big thank you to David S who listened to my story without interrupting and then made a decision based on my story, this is a rare event in a lot of retail outlets in this day and age, well done Snowy and thank you.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Fazrat. I'll make sure I pass it onto Dave, it's sure to put a little extra bounce in his step today. ~ Ben

Great Supplier with excellant delivery

Product was available at the cheapest price I could find online and available in the design I wanted. Item was supplied to WA the next day.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Next day! Wow, we're pretty happy with that too, Sharron. Western Australia isn't the easiest place to get deliveries to in a hurry, I'm glad yours got to you so quickly. ~ Ben

Pathetic

So I had a few issues trying to make purchases online... spoke to staff on the phone and they are not willing to help nor refer the problem to tech support so I guess I'll no longer be a customer of this company...

Jess

JessKelmscott

Wonderful service and fast delivery!

I am so pleased with the level of customer service and product quality. Excellent service from ordering to delivery, even speeding up part of my order to make sure I got it when I needed it. Delivery company was also great and followed instructions left in order. Will definitely be ordering all our camping gear from Snowys from now on!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Jess, I'm glad you're pleased with your Snowys experience. Enjoy using your new gear! ~ Ben

Fantastic to deal with

Great prices quick service I will continue to buy with snowys . The goods I bought are perfect.. I have dealt with snowys before

Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience, Fay. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Speed and quality!

Came quick and exactly what I wanted. Great price for quality brands. Could cut down on non-recyclable packaging with delivery.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Good feedback, thanks Chickorola. There's a balance between the amount of packaging we use and making sure products arrive without damage, but we're always trying to reduce & re-use wherever we can. ~ Ben

RV5 awning connector

Couldn't source one in WA so gave Snowys a try, Great price and amazed at the delivery time to WA from SA.
Ordered on a Sunday and received Tuesday morning. Normally wait at least a week for eastern states freight.
Cannot fault the service i received, great work guys.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Even we are chuffed with that timeframe to WA, Dazza, we usually estimate a longer wait than 2 days given the distances involved. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

reggesprake

reggesprakeCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Fastest online transaction and delivery EVER! I will definitely be shopping with Snowys Outdoors again. Five star rating from me>

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the full marks, reggersprake, I'm glad we impressed you. Happy Camping! ~ Ben