Snowys Outdoors Physical store

See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snowys Outdoors

wangchun8708Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Low quality Oztrail shade awning and Poor customer experience

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Let me follow this up for you, wangchun8707, I do apologise for the hassle. I'll post updates here. ~ Ben

Felix
FelixMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Water Bladder let me down

Hi, purchased a 6 Ltr Sea to Summit water bladder which lasted 6 days on a hike before leaking. Returned to Snowies who examined & refused an exchange as they classified it being punctured by a sharp object which warranty will not cover. $50 badly spent. Disappointed in the product ,& customer service.

Steve Barratt
Steve BarrattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent sums it up

This is just a big Thank You to Jarrod in your Queensland Shop, he went over the top to get our item down to us as quickly as possible, he was a pleasure to deal with and in the future we will be looking to Snowys for our next purchase, Thanks again Jarrod - Steve Blue Mountains NSW

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Steve, we really appreciate it. I'll be sure to share this with Jarrod and the team up there in sunny Queensland. Happy camping! ~ Ben

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service & staff

I found these guys really know their stuff.
Called up - nothing too much trouble - I never felt rushed to get off the phone until all my questions were answered.
Put some gear on hold for me to collect prior to a trip I was making a few days later.
The products I purchased were exactly as I was told & not only did the trick, but made my trip more enjoyable.
Well done Snowys

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad we made your shopping trip enjoyable, Mark, and it's great to know you had a good trip. Thanks for your review.
Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Amazing service

I bought some pegs recently and was amazed by the service received from a staff member named Keeta. Super friendly and really helpful with my purchase. This made for an overall amazing experience. I will be telling my family and friends and I’ll be heading back there as soon as I can!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your review, Henri and thanks too for spreading the word. I'll make sure Keeta receives your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. ~ Ben

Nagesh
NageshMelbourne

God only knows where my parcel is and when it gets delivered.....

Ang
AngOcean Shores

Great to know you are there when I need good gear.

Snowys has a great range of quality outdoor gear at very reasonable prices. Service is tops. Fast delivery of goods the way I like it. I live in a rural area & know I can get most of my needs from snowys.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the five stars, Ang, it's great to have you as a customer. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

traveller356
traveller356AU

WOW, quick delivery.

Ordered goods online and they were delivered to suburban Melbourne from Adelaide in under 24 hours.
Also needed to speak to staff via phone and the staff member was very obliging and friendly.
"Snowys" will be on my go to list when needing products they carry. Thank you.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm stoked that your order arrived so quickly, traveller365. Thanks for the five stars. ~ Ben

Rednbluedawgs
RednbluedawgsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Credit where credit due

Thanks for the super fast shipping and the person that packed it did a sensational job of making sure it arrived without damage.

You're more than welcome, Rednbluedawgs. Thanks for shopping at Snowys! ~ Ben

No delivery fee and arrived within 2 days

Great service. Ordered the oztrail double Luna camp chair . On sale. No delivery fee and here within 2 days. Kids love it!!

Thanks for the five stars, Nic.H. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

2nd time iv used snowys same result both times superfast delivery excellent service great products will use again thank you

We look forward to hearing from you again, Michael. Happy Camping! ~ Ben

Excellent service

This is my second time shopping at Snowys and on both occasions were excellent. Great products and fast shipping. No hesitation in shopping again.

Thanks, Wazza. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

yvonne
yvonneadelaide

Unbelievable fantastic company.

I just made my first purchase from this company and I cannot believe how good the service was. The range of products were great and the item I wanted was cheaper than anywhere else that I had looked. It was a top brand as well. The products were well packed and I cannot get over how fast they arrived and I live in a rural area.
I will definitely be back.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm glad you're impressed with your first Snowys experience, Yvonne, we look forward to hearing from you again. ~ Ben

Bec
BecAlbany

Great store!

My tent came quickly and was a fantastic price. Thanks Snowys I can't wait to set it up and try it out

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Enjoy your next camping trip, Bec. Thanks for sharing your Snowys experience. ~ Ben

Other Camping Shops

Excellent business to purchase from

Prices are competitive, purchase was easy and delivery was prompt. We can only recommend them for the excellent service provided.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your recommendations, First time camper, enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben