3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No

James D.Sydney, NSW

sold me a bbq that exploxed in my face

Not to be trusted they sold me a major safety hazard that I've been stuck with it for over 12 months the bbq is still sitting on my table . Now have a senior investigator on the caee with nsw fair trading i lost my eyebrows and nearly my home but they won't fix my 99 dollar bbq just want to pass the buck round.....

That's been done. 2 days ago

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ah, I see it, it came through to us at about 10:45 last night. I've alerted our warranty team, they will be in touch soon. ~ Ben

Josh C.

Josh C.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

Living in regional Queensland I was pleasantly surprised when the order that I made late on Wednesday was shipped and at my door by Friday morning for no extra cost.

An item that I had ordered on clearance had been discontinued, but after a quick phone call the super friendly and professional customer service team had found my order and organised a refund (which I then spent on more gear because of how impressed I was with the store, the prices and the quality of the service). 10/5 stars

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Josh. We are experiencing a few challenges as life begins to return to some normality after the COVID pandemic, it's great to hear that your order went smoothly. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Saeed F.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Terrible

Terrible.
The product says portable air conditioner. Literally says it in the advert and the product description .
Well aware that most ' air coolers' dont cut it as a 'portable air conditioner' , this product description made me think otherwise
Didnt work properly ( was for a golf cart in summer ) and advised wait for it ..... ' its not an air- conditioner'
Even though they sold it to me as such !
Any post sales help forget it .
Dont use these guys if u want any common sense applied to customer service

Unbelievable customer service

I purchased an Oz tent RX5 with the extra room and zip in floor from Snowys Outdoors SA outlet, unfortunately the zip in floor was faulty. I lodge a warranty claim and was passed onto the states warranty manager Nick, I can't tell you how professional Nick was in dealing with my warranty claim, before you know it Nick organised a replacement from Oz tent direct, not only the floor but also the walls, which makes sense as it all comes in one bag as a kit. Total turnaround was only four days, considering it was over Easter it was amazing. On Tuesday 14 April 2020 I received the replacement kit and it was perfect. I would highly recommend Snowys Outdoors. They are truly professional and I would not hesitate dealing with them again.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive feedback, Bart, I'll make sure Nick and the whole Snowys team see this. Happy camping in your new tent, it will give you many years of reliable use. ~ Ben

Jo Jo

Jo Jo

Thank you Snowy’s for your help and understanding...

Thank you to the Snowy’s team for providing a store credit on my return of hiking boots that were too small. I appreciate the acknowledgment of my prior phone calls, concerning larger boot sizes, before I placed my initial order. Finding larger sizes in women’s boots is an ongoing dilemma for many tall women.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Jo Jo, I'm glad we were able to sort things out for you in the end. ~ Ben

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered book. Never got it. Toll screwed up. Snowys refuse to refund.

Toll didnt deliver after insisted my house is a business address. It's not. Snowys rep took Toll's side. Asked me if I was sure my house isnt a business. Second 'delivery attempt' - Toll claim they delivered. They never did. Snowys refuse to refund. $32 down the drain. What did you think Snowys? Did you think I was lying? To try and steal $32? Peasant stuff. Poor business practice. $32 has earnt you guys negative reviews. Cheers

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Never delivered, and no refund

Placed order online, only part order delivered. Customer service informed that if order not delivered but returned to Snowy's there's $25 fee so no refund on item they never delivered!

Pete
Pete
Lyle

LyleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent online shopping experience

Ordered few oztrail items of which I found Snowys to be of great value. Purchasing online was easy & quick.
Items arrived in superfast time.
One of the items (a bag) wasn't stitched very well, a manufacturers fault, Snowys online were super swift to help & resolved the issue quickly & new replacement item sent same day.
Always a great service that I'll continue to use. Highly recommend.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thank you for your five star review, Lyle. Always lovely to receive great feedback about our team and service. Appreciate your recommendation too. Happy Adventures! ~ Karen

Camping Shops

Find out how Snowys Outdoors compares to other Camping Shops

Franz Kafka

Franz Kafka

Love these guys!

I have used snowys for many years - they don't have everything you might want, but it will be hard to find it cheaper and service is top notch.

Most recent purchase arrived in < 24hrs to VIC - not bad for free postage. I've only ever had to make a warranty claim once on a sleeping mat that developed a blister - they just wanted me to email a photo and a new one arrived within a couple of days. A totally civilised old school seller who do some of the best packing I've seen and get tracking to within minutes if you order during open hours.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thank you for your kind comments, Franz. We have a great team here at Snowys and are also working harder than ever to offer more products to our customers. So glad to hear your package arrived quickly too. Happy Adventures! ~ Karen

Weaco cfx 50 fridge cover

I had ordered a fridge cover of this site for my boyfriends birthday present and it had ended up being faulty so I had contacted Snowys customer service team Tuesday night and by Wednesday morning, I had already received a reply to return the faulty item! Was great, quick, friendly service over all. Highly recommended!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Chasten. Apologies for the hassles, hopefully, it's all straightened out for you now. ~ Ben

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Excellent customer services dealing with warranty

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We truly appreciate your feedback, Matthew. I'll make sure I share this with our team as those involved in dealing with your case will love to read your positive words. Happy Hiking! ~ Ben

Wendy M

Wendy Masked

Online store

I was about to puchase an OZtrail deluxe chair and on the first screen it stated free delivery to my address in Wandina, Western Australia, but on a later screen it said free delivery is not available. Can you explain please.

tai p.
tai p.

I have a feeling that there is a price limit of $49 before items are shipped for free. Hope this helps

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for the late reply here, Wendy.
We have a $49.00 threshold for free delivery, I can't explain exactly what you saw without knowing just which screens you encountered, I've had a look over our text surrounding this product and can't see where the free delivery text could have been pulled from sorry.
I apologise for the confusion.
~ Ben

Angela d.

Angela d.asked

Keen targhee men’s trainer

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I'm not sure what you are seeking sorry Angela, let us know if we can help with anything. ~ Ben

glen p.

glen p.asked

average price of the 95 lt fridge/freezer

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

It depends on which one you are referring to, Glen, but the 95L fridges range from about $1300 up to around $1900. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives