2.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No

IronSydney

took a while, but Snowys' did eventually fix a problem

My only experience with Snowys was mixed. I couldn’t get a look at a particular tent anywhere near my place, so relied on their online videos and descriptions, which didn’t work out in practice. The tent was really poor in the wet, something I haven’t had to worry about for years, and should have been made obvious on the website. It took a long time, but Snowys did finally resolve the issue, which was reasonably complicated.

Delivery was impressively fast, even during the holidays, but they do use Toll.

Roman Swift x3 instant shelter

Holes in shelter. Won’t get replacement before holiday, be forced to keep it or buy another shelter elsewhere. Delayed claim

Bob TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty Claim Disgrace

Luke J.

Luke J.

Snowys is trash.

I spent $2000 in two weeks and my swag came with a cracked support pole, esky wasn’t as advertised, the cryvacer was falsely advertised as 12volt (didn’t work). I had that many parcels coming spread out over 3 weeks yet everything was in stock when I ordered.....just got back from my prosponed camping trip and felt like I’d been jolly Rodgered by SNOWYS OUTDOORS... And the customer service, let’s just say they are like lawyers, I’ll get some photos and video footage up of their lovely products

James D.Sydney, NSW

sold me a bbq that exploxed in my face

Not to be trusted they sold me a major safety hazard that I've been stuck with it for over 12 months the bbq is still sitting on my table . Now have a senior investigator on the caee with nsw fair trading i lost my eyebrows and nearly my home but they won't fix my 99 dollar bbq just want to pass the buck round.....

That's been done. 2 days ago

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Ah, I see it, it came through to us at about 10:45 last night. I've alerted our warranty team, they will be in touch soon. ~ Ben

Josh C.

Josh C.Central Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

Living in regional Queensland I was pleasantly surprised when the order that I made late on Wednesday was shipped and at my door by Friday morning for no extra cost.

An item that I had ordered on clearance had been discontinued, but after a quick phone call the super friendly and professional customer service team had found my order and organised a refund (which I then spent on more gear because of how impressed I was with the store, the prices and the quality of the service). 10/5 stars

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Josh. We are experiencing a few challenges as life begins to return to some normality after the COVID pandemic, it's great to hear that your order went smoothly. Enjoy using your new gear. ~ Ben

Saeed F.

Saeed F.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Terrible

Terrible.
The product says portable air conditioner. Literally says it in the advert and the product description .
Well aware that most ' air coolers' dont cut it as a 'portable air conditioner' , this product description made me think otherwise
Didnt work properly ( was for a golf cart in summer ) and advised wait for it ..... ' its not an air- conditioner'
Even though they sold it to me as such !
Any post sales help forget it .
Dont use these guys if u want any common sense applied to customer service

Unbelievable customer service

I purchased an Oz tent RX5 with the extra room and zip in floor from Snowys Outdoors SA outlet, unfortunately the zip in floor was faulty. I lodge a warranty claim and was passed onto the states warranty manager Nick, I can't tell you how professional Nick was in dealing with my warranty claim, before you know it Nick organised a replacement from Oz tent direct, not only the floor but also the walls, which makes sense as it all comes in one bag as a kit. Total turnaround was only four days, considering it was over Easter it was amazing. On Tuesday 14 April 2020 I received the replacement kit and it was perfect. I would highly recommend Snowys Outdoors. They are truly professional and I would not hesitate dealing with them again.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your positive feedback, Bart, I'll make sure Nick and the whole Snowys team see this. Happy camping in your new tent, it will give you many years of reliable use. ~ Ben

Jo Jo

Jo Jo

Thank you Snowy’s for your help and understanding...

Thank you to the Snowy’s team for providing a store credit on my return of hiking boots that were too small. I appreciate the acknowledgment of my prior phone calls, concerning larger boot sizes, before I placed my initial order. Finding larger sizes in women’s boots is an ongoing dilemma for many tall women.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for your feedback, Jo Jo, I'm glad we were able to sort things out for you in the end. ~ Ben

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered book. Never got it. Toll screwed up. Snowys refuse to refund.

Toll didnt deliver after insisted my house is a business address. It's not. Snowys rep took Toll's side. Asked me if I was sure my house isnt a business. Second 'delivery attempt' - Toll claim they delivered. They never did. Snowys refuse to refund. $32 down the drain. What did you think Snowys? Did you think I was lying? To try and steal $32? Peasant stuff. Poor business practice. $32 has earnt you guys negative reviews. Cheers

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Never delivered, and no refund

Placed order online, only part order delivered. Customer service informed that if order not delivered but returned to Snowy's there's $25 fee so no refund on item they never delivered!

Pete
Pete
Lyle

LyleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent online shopping experience

Ordered few oztrail items of which I found Snowys to be of great value. Purchasing online was easy & quick.
Items arrived in superfast time.
One of the items (a bag) wasn't stitched very well, a manufacturers fault, Snowys online were super swift to help & resolved the issue quickly & new replacement item sent same day.
Always a great service that I'll continue to use. Highly recommend.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thank you for your five star review, Lyle. Always lovely to receive great feedback about our team and service. Appreciate your recommendation too. Happy Adventures! ~ Karen

Franz Kafka

Franz Kafka

Love these guys!

I have used snowys for many years - they don't have everything you might want, but it will be hard to find it cheaper and service is top notch.

Most recent purchase arrived in < 24hrs to VIC - not bad for free postage. I've only ever had to make a warranty claim once on a sleeping mat that developed a blister - they just wanted me to email a photo and a new one arrived within a couple of days. A totally civilised old school seller who do some of the best packing I've seen and get tracking to within minutes if you order during open hours.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thank you for your kind comments, Franz. We have a great team here at Snowys and are also working harder than ever to offer more products to our customers. So glad to hear your package arrived quickly too. Happy Adventures! ~ Karen

Weaco cfx 50 fridge cover

I had ordered a fridge cover of this site for my boyfriends birthday present and it had ended up being faulty so I had contacted Snowys customer service team Tuesday night and by Wednesday morning, I had already received a reply to return the faulty item! Was great, quick, friendly service over all. Highly recommended!

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Thanks for the kudos, Chasten. Apologies for the hassles, hopefully, it's all straightened out for you now. ~ Ben

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Excellent customer services dealing with warranty

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

We truly appreciate your feedback, Matthew. I'll make sure I share this with our team as those involved in dealing with your case will love to read your positive words. Happy Hiking! ~ Ben

Bwana

Bwanaasked

Online store

Greetings. I recently purchase a replacement dimmer for my yellow/white light setup. The new dimmer has got a different yellow connector (key locks)from my previous one and so doesn't connect up with the the 2 light bars through the Y connector piece. Please advise.

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

I assume you are referring to the Korr Camp Light Kits here Bwana?
If so, then as far as I am aware the fittings have always been the same. If you are still having problems here I'd suggest sending some photos of the fittings to service@snowys.com.au, we'll be in a better position to provide advice.
~ Ben

Ruby

Rubyasked

Online store

I bought the Coleman eventemp 3 burner stove. I want to use It with normal swap ‘n’ go gas bottle from garage. Do I need an adapter? If so, which type? There are so many to choose from.
Thanks,
Di

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Hi Di, assuming you are connecting to the 9Kg Swap and Go bottles which have a POL fitting, you'll you would need is one of these hoses - https://www.snowys.com.au/gas-hose-colemanbomunef-to-pol.
You need to keep the regulator attached to the stove and connect the hose to the regulator, then you can attach the other end of the hose to the gas bottle.
I hope that helps.
~ Ben

Rochelle

Rochelleasked

Online store

Hi There, How much are the Hex Pegs?
Rochelle

Snowys O.Snowys Outdoors

Apologies for my delayed reply, Rochelle. You can see our Hex Peg range with pricing here - https://www.snowys.com.au/hex-pegs. ~ Ben

Get an answer from our members and Snowys Outdoors representatives